Tazzay

Flight Rising

I'm so torn between going flat-out merc for as much money as I can get versus supporting Plague who I've considered my secondary flight since IvP against Light who are the scariest thing in my lore xd.png

Support Plague AND make money!! We're going to kick Light's shiny butt!

Though Plague can use all the fodder we can get so it'd be awesome if you could....

I've got more pretty dragons looking for homes:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Not quite sure about figuring out prices and such, but just send a CR or PM with what you think is fair/what they are worth so I'll just accept a nice offer xd.png

Ahh, the lvp dom fight is here. XD The payouts from both buy threads are so good, but Plague's raffle prizes won me over so all the fodder dragon I prepared will be going there.

Ahh, the lvp dom fight is here. xd.png The payouts from both buy threads are so good, but Plague's raffle prizes won me over so all the fodder dragon I prepared will be going there.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees give us all your fodder

I'm just gonna be living in Coli for a few days, I'll be in the mire if anybody needs me!

Also, I'll buy fodder dragons from you guys for anything under 11kt!! Just directly send me a CR and I will accept as soon as I see it!

Edited by GoldeenTrix

aha yeah, i have to admit that originally i was planning on supporting light (glittermama is so majestic) but one look at everything plague had to offer, and i haven't looked back since. xd.png

all my trained fodder went to plague last night; and i bought a couple more hatchies from the ah that should grow up friday! c:

I may have a few babies to provide come tomorrow if they dont' look good. May have a few others I'm willing to part with but I'll assemble a list tomorrow.

I don't participate in dominance raffles (or any raffles for that matter) because I always have such foul luck x3 And I don't always have the time to crunch out dragons for a raffle.

I never do raffles - buy threads all the way xd.png

I know the vast majority of my merc fodder went to Plague yesterday. Today fodder with bonuses went to Plague's buy thread and I didn't look too hard at where my merc fodder went.

*Hugs everybody*

I'm so happy you're all supporting Plague!! Go go go!! I just trained 50 dragons in one night and now they're all off to Plaguemomma. Hoping to hit 60 tonight, and then Imma take a break before I burn myself out when DOM has just started xd.png

I have around 70 dragons to send off, also have 1 mil treasure that I took out of my vault to buy more fodder dragons with when I get through the ones I have now. I'm sure I'll make it up sooner or later, our Wind profit push is next week after all. :3

I won something in the Ice dom raffle, but then again I was 29th in most tickets earned.. Haha, hope I can do better in the Plague raffle. >8D

Edited by suskekun222

I've already posted this on the Facebook group but I will also post here.

I want to do a bit of an interest check. I want to make a thread and offer my cauldron to fellow members to brew items for them in exchange for the required materials or for treasure to purchase materials as needed. Would anyone want to make use of such a service?

I'm torn between just selling my fodder in the Ice merc spreadsheet or sending them to Plague's raffle. They've got so much stuff...

Anyway, is anyone interested in taking this lv 25 off my hands? He's got art and a bio, and he's stoned with 1x Ambush, Rally, and Sap. Right now he's in the AH for 300kt, but I'm definitely willing to haggle over PM (mostly I need to free up lair space).

user posted imageuser posted image

I've already posted this on the Facebook group but I will also post here.

I want to do a bit of an interest check. I want to make a thread and offer my cauldron to fellow members to brew items for them in exchange for the required materials or for treasure to purchase materials as needed. Would anyone want to make use of such a service?

I've run a service like this before, and even have people who used it still PM me occasionally when they need Poison or Toxin brewed, so though I'm not looking to rent a cauldron I can confirm these kinds of thing can work and many people find them useful.

Light's been on top for two days now, but WE FLIPPED THEM!! WOOOOT!! We're on top!!

*Dunks more glitter into the Wyrmwound*

user posted image

Edited by GoldeenTrix

So I have a few babies I am willing ot donate to Plaguemomma. Some won't grow up in time to be leveled but if you want them you can take them. I do want some treasure in return but I don't care how much.

Almost all were sold, decided to keep the ones that didn't.

Edited by dragontamer44722

I don't remember who it was but I still have the one Imp that someone here was interested in. Please pm me if you still want him.

user posted image

Earned 28,040 tickets so far for the Plague raffle! :3 Out of the fodder dragons I prepared, I only have 38 left. And adults are up to 23k in the auction house, haha..

I should be able to get to 40k tickets by the end with what I have left... I hope at least. :I

Edited by suskekun222

He's done! Draugr is ready to find himself a lady now! -Starts frantically searching the AH- Lol!

user posted image

-Dances around happily-

Yay for alchemy expansion! I brew ingredients as often as I can, but it is nice to earn experience for them. Anyways, making the four new familiars will give a good chunk of exp.

Free Koi-Perials to a good home! Just send a CR to Zazikel for 1 treasure for the one you want.

Please one per person!

user posted image

Male

user posted image

Male

user posted image

Female

Edited by Fateweaver

One of the females would be a perfect mate for this son of mine:

BBCode:

user posted image

Sending you a CR once I decide which one. XP There will be a pretty big wing color range either way.

Edit: sent the CR for the Fire wing. Thank you very much! :0

Edited by TehUltimateMage

user posted image

I've got this guy now to go with Glacial who is a couple pages back, they should have really pretty babies wub.gif

So happy, plus he's like the only dragon who the crown looks somewhat good on dry.gif

Edited by Clya

New arena venue, and it is cool! I was hoping for something a little lower level, but it is ok. Now there are a lot of new familiars that suit more spooky dragons.