Tazzay

Flight Rising

Was shocked to see I battled enough to get 4 chests, and 3 gave a familiar xd.png Got another Conjurer's Pouch, an Animated Statue, Painted Marionette and a Lavaborne Hoax laugh.gif Glad I'm getting the familiars though, been wanting the faux ones since I couldn't get many (if any) of them last year ^^;

*Edit* 2 more chests, and finally, I got another egg! biggrin.gif As well as a 2nd Painted Marionette xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow

Got one egg today and thinking of hatching it tomorrow, Christmas Eve. smile.gif

So far no familiar I wanted. -.-

Still no chest today from gathering, but my dragons don't seem to be high enough level in the coliseum to fight the marionettes -.-

How are your dragons statted Clya? FR is loading real slow for me so I can't check now but from what I remember you have a couple with levels over 7 at least?

Prices are listed in bold: please send a CR. Please name if you buy.

user posted image

Emerald Ripple/Spring freckle/Forest Glimmer – Male (9K)

user posted image

Teal Ripple/Fire Freckle/Avocado Glimmer – Female (9K)

user posted image

Seafoam Ripple/Banana Freckle/Forest Glimmer – Female (9K)

user posted image

Emerald Ripple/Sand Seraph/Seafoam Glimmer – Male (9K)

user posted image

Obsidian Vipera/Obsidian Eye Spots/Chocolate underbelly – Female (9K)

user posted image

Charcoal Vipera/Obsidian Peregrine/Blood underbelly – Female (8500)

user posted image

Obsidian Vipera/Obsidian Eye Spots/Tomato Underbelly - Female (9K)

user posted image

Maize Tiger/Silver Peregrine/Maize Basic – Male (8500)

user posted image

Ice Tiger/Grey Current/Carmine Underbelly – Male (9500)

user posted image

White Tiger/Charcoal Current/Red Basic – Female 7500)

user posted image

Obsidian Speckle/Royal Freckle/Coal Crackle – Female (8500)

user posted image

Midnight Speckle/Lavender Freckle/Black Smoke – Male (8500)

user posted image

Midnight Speckle/Shadow Freckle/Platinum Smoke – Male (8500)

Hey y'all. I'm trying to get rid of this first gen tundra guy. He's on the AH for 20k, but if you want him for a different price, send me a CR and he's yours.

user posted image

(Ed. to remove sold dragon.)

Edited by LascielsShadow

Still no chest today from gathering, but my dragons don't seem to be high enough level in the coliseum to fight the marionettes -.-

Don't like those either. dry.gif

Haven't done much today, with X-mas and all.

My fire egg managed to get sold, and bought myself another nocturne egg, since I don't think the chances of getting another from a chest are high enough rolleyes.gif

Bleugh. Grinded coli for another hour and a half today. Still no chest…? I haven't had any luck gathering either. :0

At least this event lasts two weeks, so I'll get something eventually. Probably.

There's a guide to show the ratios in the Colosseum of mimic appearances and chest drops. I can definitely say that the arena had the best outcome. I tested some of the areas out at work since I have nothing better to do and the arena came out heads above the rest. The other areas I was playing in were the sandsweped Delta (here was okay too), ranisong jungle, and scorched forest. What I did was aim for getting items to ease the frustration of not getting a chest. I used the Swipp hour as a "beat the clock game" to see how many of those items I could get. I had stacks of bugs from last year so I remembered the arena had mirrors. After two hours I got about a dozen chests. The good things about the arena is it's pretty low leveled so things are easy to kill and there's no boss mobs to get in the way.

I hatched a Christmas nocturne:

user posted image

Nothing special at first glance but then Poison and Toxin take accents that match her secondary and primary respectively ohmy.gif It looks super cool but unfortunately that's not something my lair can take so as I predicted before I hatched the egg she's ended up for sale xd.png

I had good chest luck today, 2 in gathering and one from the arena. Got familiars in all 3 chests, one extra that I'll sell later. All in all good haul so far with more grinding to do.

I will agree that the Arena seems to be a good spot for it. My dragons are only lvl 17 so thats where I'm stuck but I've been seeing the Mirrors a lot so its a big help. I may go to lower levels to grind for materials I need but we'll see. Anyone get any good Nocturne colors?

edit:It looks good! I can afford the genes but lack the materials xd.png

Edited by dragontamer44722

I wish I had enough stuff to make Poison or Toxin just for the XP laugh.gif As is I'm retaining my materials and hoping I can make the next level without making genes before the next release, so I can make whatever it is as soon as it's released.

I've stopped trying so hard for chests now - the odds of it being something worth me having aren't really worth the effort a single chest takes. When I do grind it's always for items for the swipp trade, and the rare chest drops are just a bonus.

So I've been using the swap thread for the familiars, I sent the wrong bear and so sent the other one. They took both and still have not sent my bear. Anyone have this happen yet?

So I've been using the swap thread for the familiars, I sent the wrong bear and so sent the other one. They took both and still have not sent my bear. Anyone have this happen yet?

It could be that they aren't online but unfortunately thats the risk you run. I only trade with people I know.

Hello Wookie! I remember trading with you in the swap thread!

I haven't encountered anybody not immediately sending back their end of the bargain though. Everybody seems honest and very nice, so maybe they just forgot? D:

I completed my familiar sets, so now I'm just looking to finish the apparel sets. I need the entire Enchanter's set and the cloak and cobwebs from the Magician's set. Hoarding any chests I get now in hopes of trading them off.

I also traded my three Plague eggs for Noc eggs, so I have a total of Six Nocturne eggs. I really want to be able to swap some of them for a scroll.

At this point I'll happily take an egg. I like the surprise, and none of my current dragons really look good as Nocturnes xd.png

I did have enough materials to get myself the whole apparel set from Baldwin, my lovely progen looks rather dashing in it :3

user posted image

I completed my familiar sets, so now I'm just looking to finish the apparel sets. I need the entire Enchanter's set and the cloak and cobwebs from the Magician's set. Hoarding any chests I get now in hopes of trading them off.

I have a set of familiars as well and am just looking for the (purple) ouch and the white set. I really want a nocturne egg for my egg collection too

I have a set of familiars as well and am just looking for the (purple) ouch and the white set. I really want a nocturne egg for my egg collection too

There are people trading eggs for familiars in the swapping thread, if you have extras you can look there.

I really want a Nocturne scroll, so that's what I'm swapping my eggs for at the point.

Edit: I just swapped 2 eggs and 8 chests for a Noc scroll!!

So happy!!

Edited by GoldeenTrix

I now have a total of 4 Nocturne eggs, which is the most I've ever gotten for this event laugh.gif No scroll yet rolleyes.gif

@Wookie: Which bear were/are you looking for? ohmy.gif

*Edit* Does Swipp ever offer the same thing twice (for the chests, I mean)? ^^; I believe I have more than enough birds and masks for a few chests, but not sure if that offer has come and gone, or if he'll offer it at some point ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

I now have a total of 4 Nocturne eggs, which is the most I've ever gotten for this event laugh.gif No scroll yet rolleyes.gif

@Wookie: Which bear were/are you looking for? ohmy.gif

*Edit* Does Swipp ever offer the same thing twice (for the chests, I mean)? ^^; I believe I have more than enough birds and masks for a few chests, but not sure if that offer has come and gone, or if he'll offer it at some point ^^;

Swipp was just offering birds and masks for chests! It rolled over about half an hour ago though ohmy.gif

I currently have 6 eggs, 1 noc scroll, 1 Enchanter's bundle, 1 Sorcerer's set, 1 Conjurer's set, 1 Magician's set, full set of the familiars and some extras. The max number of eggs I reached for this event was 10, but I swapped two away for the Enchanter's bundle and 2 for the scroll. I'm still farming for chests hoping to swap for more eggs to swap for more scrolls lol.

Swipp was just offering birds and masks for chests! It rolled over about half an hour ago though ohmy.gif

I currently have 6 eggs, 1 noc scroll, 1 Enchanter's bundle, 1 Sorcerer's set, 1 Conjurer's set, 1 Magician's set, full set of the familiars and some extras. The max number of eggs I reached for this event was 10, but I swapped two away for the Enchanter's bundle and 2 for the scroll. I'm still farming for chests hoping to swap for more eggs to swap for more scrolls lol.

Really? blink.gif I hope he offers it again, I have about 8-9 stacks of Cuckoos and 4-5 stacks of the masks ^^; Still hoping to get all the sets eventually, but all I have so far is the Conjurer's set, minus the staff I'm missing ^^;

Really? blink.gif I hope he offers it again, I have about 8-9 stacks of Cuckoos and 4-5 stacks of the masks ^^; Still hoping to get all the sets eventually, but all I have so far is the Conjurer's set, minus the staff I'm missing ^^;

You should see it soon, it's a pretty common swap.

I'm pretty much jumping around in the venues farming here and there. I have so many food stacks, I need trinkets ahhhhhh!!

Still not a single egg sad.gif I've gotten plenty of chests (total of 3 from gathering and I got 2 from somewhere else and I have no clue where lol... so new to this xd.png)

I keep getting the same bear familiar over and over and over again, like whyyy?

Edit: I'm too tired to be mathing... Note to self: Don't say the total number you got is how many you got from gathering, 5 + 2 does not equal 5 xd.png

Edited by Clya