Tazzay

Flight Rising

I'm NOT excited. Luckily I have a few nests coming, buuuut....

This is gonna kill the servers.

Updated list! CR if you are interested. smile.gif

user posted image

White/White/Ice – Female (10500T)

user posted image

user posted image

Ice/White/Ice – Male (10500T)

user posted image

Royal/Royal/Charcoal – Female (9000T)

user posted image

Thistle/Lavender/Ice – Female (8000T)

user posted image

Mulberry/Royal/Shadow – Male (8000T)

I'm a bit 'meh' about the new reg window.

Don't get me wrong; it's awesome that they are trying out more frequent reg windows and this far it seems to have worked. I've seen a lot of people say the least two times that it would kill the servers, but honestly: i've never experienced much of this. Maybe it's because I'm +9 hours in my timezone tongue.gif

I'm not worried and are looking forward to welcome any new player c:

I'm NOT excited. Luckily I have a few nests coming, buuuut....

This is gonna kill the servers.

That's actually the point. They want to push the servers because they want to find its limit and then improve it. It's like building something out of toy blocks: you stack until it falls and then you rebuild using a different method in order to make it taller than before. If FR is ever to have the gates open permanently for constant registration, they need to build up the servers in order to handle the pressure. They can't fix any problems if they can't identify them and, to do that, they need to provoke said problems.

I'm a bit 'meh' about the new reg window.

Don't get me wrong; it's awesome that they are trying out more frequent reg windows and this far it seems to have worked. I've seen a lot of people say the least two times that it would kill the servers, but honestly: i've never experienced much of this. Maybe it's because I'm +9 hours in my timezone tongue.gif

I'm not worried and are looking forward to welcome any new player c:

Same, I just don't understand the oh so dramatic "nope we don't want more people join"... it feels kinda selfish tbh, we as mere players have zero knowledge about the actually technical side of this and yet the players complain about crashes lasting only FIVE MINUTES. :/

Same, I just don't understand the oh so dramatic "nope we don't want more people join"... it feels kinda selfish tbh, we as mere players have zero knowledge about the actually technical side of this and yet the players complain about crashes lasting only FIVE MINUTES. :/

Agreed. It can be a little over the top a lot of the times - especially if you've ever looked at Drama Rising on Tumblr! Oh, how many salty tears have been shed rolleyes.gif

If you want a real server crash and lag, try being there for a new WoW expansion! Now that's laggy and crashing and unplayable for sometimes days x'3

Updated list. CR if interested. smile.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Ice/White/Ice – Male (10500T)

user posted image

Royal/Royal/Charcoal – Female (9000T)

user posted image

Thistle/Lavender/Ice – Female (8000T)

Mulberry/Royal/Shadow – SOLD

Midnight/Maroon/Soil – SOLD

user posted image

Midnight/Stone/Crimon – Male (7000T)

user posted image

Obisdian/Tangerine/Coal – Male (7000T)

Edited by Slaskia

I have no idea how the new reg window's gonna work out xd.png Just gonna roll with it. I've got a whole bunch of spare familiars and I try to keep my fodder breedings pretty enough that they could be gifted to newbies if they happen to be timed right.

I hatched an unhatched egg for the first time today and got this pretty thing who is definitely a keeper:

user posted image

Spring/Platinum/Tangerine - bit odd in terms of the actual colours but they're all similarly soft so I think the right tertiary gene could tie it all together nicely. I'll have to be careful with these things though - I can see I'll have difficulty even letting go of awful colour combos.

Kinda reminds me of a Zombie, dunno why.

Gonna have a nest of either Imps or Wildclaws hatching tomorrow, hopefully I'll get some nice babies, and I rebred my first 2 dragons with their new genes so fingers crossed for them as well biggrin.gif

The red eyes and sickly green primary are a bit zombie-like tongue.gif I think that'll be less of an issue fully-grown and gened though.

bumping cuties!!

user posted image

user posted image

"nymph"

stonewash iridescent/splash shimmer/white circuit - 35k

user posted image

"poseidon"

stonewash iridescent/splash shimmer/maize circuit - 35k

user posted image

"sunset lover"

caribbean iridescent/magenta shimmer/banana circuit - 70k

user posted image

"caesar"

royal crystal/white facet/white underbelly - 70k

user posted image

"crystalline"

ice iridescent/ice shimmer/ice gembound - 50k

user posted image

"boreal"

user posted image

"khione"

user posted image

"azure"

teal crystal/teal shimmer/banana basic - 30k

user posted image

"firehearted"

sunshine crystal/caribbean shimmer/fire basic - 30k

super excited for the new reg window; i'm probably going to be giving away a couple dergs for free as well as lowering the prices in my hatchery ; u ; it's always fun to welcome new players into the game, and i'd love to give back to the community for all they've done for me when they first joined!

Agreed. It can be a little over the top a lot of the times - especially if you've ever looked at Drama Rising on Tumblr! Oh, how many salty tears have been shed rolleyes.gif

If you want a real server crash and lag, try being there for a new WoW expansion! Now that's laggy and crashing and unplayable for sometimes days x'3

Oh yes, so much drama over small things. I used to read that blog frequently... until some folks started attacking a game in development that I'm a part of as a spriter (apparently the tags on the gamedev blog were used incorrectly? "weak graphics"? "Pokemon ripoff"?). Ragequit. I'm awfully soft and I cannot stand idiocy out there anymore. d:

2 new babies for sale! Kinda psychedelic looking aren't they xd.png Don't really have a price to go off of so I'll just say 8k, 7k if you are from the Water Flight. Send a CR!

user posted image

Female

Primary:Maroon Iridescent

Secondary:Charcoal Shimmer

Tertiary:Platinum Underbelly

user posted image

Female

Primary:Carmine Iridescent

Secondary:Rose Shimmer

Tertiary:Obsidian Underbelly

Oh yes, so much drama over small things. I used to read that blog frequently... until some folks started attacking a game in development that I'm a part of as a spriter (apparently the tags on the gamedev blog were used incorrectly? "weak graphics"? "Pokemon ripoff"?). Ragequit. I'm awfully soft and I cannot stand idiocy out there anymore. d:

Ah, I hate when they lash out at the mods and developers directly :/

They have a small team and they can't do everything all at once. I respect that they are working hard and FR is not a full-time job for them as far as I have heard, they have normal jobs and lives as well to see too and I think they are doing a pretty good job of adding new content to the site and fixing small issues one by one ^^

I know that feeling a little because I am in plague and oh boy do we get some harsh words sometimes <<

I was really tempted to join plague when I first started but I felt that the Water flight reflected my personality a bit better. Sitting here kicking myself cause my 2 new babies would have looked great with plague eyes xd.png

I was really tempted to join plague when I first started but I felt that the Water flight reflected my personality a bit better. Sitting here kicking myself cause my 2 new babies would have looked great with plague eyes xd.png

Awh, that's so sad x'3

If you ever need to rent a Plague-nest feel free to ask, I only ever breed fodder. I don't have many permanent pairs yet, so I often have a nest or two free that aren't in use ^^

I'm not to that point, I just breed things that look cool xd.png Once I get farther down the line (and expand my lair) I'll probably have permanent pairs.

Also, just in case they look here first, Jedi and Slaskia I sent a CR for one of your dragons so let me know if the price is appropriate!

Edited by dragontamer44722

At least I have a few nests going, I should have some dergs for newbies by the time the reg window opens. I already hatched a few shinies today, and they'll be for newbies unless somebody offers me a good price ^^

And new players, make sure to refer me! My username is just "Esko" on FR ^°^

I need a banner that says "dragons for newbies" xd.png

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

I am so looking forward to being a part of the Flight Rising family laugh.gif

user posted image

Ice Tiger / Lemon Eye Spots / Navy Underbelly

Female Imperial

user posted image

Maize Tiger / Orange Eye Spots / Midnight Basic

Male Imperial

user posted image

Slate Tiger / Leaf Daub / Thistle Basic

Female Imperial

I'll take offers on price. Send Crossroads to Dragonhatchling

I've also got two other nests ready to hatch, so take a look at my nests too and see if you may be interested in one of those perhaps smile.gif

2 new babies for sale! Kinda psychedelic looking aren't they xd.png Don't really have a price to go off of so I'll just say 8k, 7k if you are from the Water Flight. Send a CR!

user posted image

Female

Primary:Maroon Iridescent

Secondary:Charcoal Shimmer

Tertiary:Platinum Underbelly

user posted image

Female

Primary:Carmine Iridescent

Secondary:Rose Shimmer

Tertiary:Obsidian Underbelly

Still here, but 7k now, 6k for a Water Flight member, send a CR!

user posted image

Splash/Azure/Splash Female

user posted image

Storm/Ice/Platinum Male

user posted image

Ice/White/White Male

user posted image

Midnight/Denim/Violet Female

Edited by Jedi40