Tazzay

Flight Rising

Would the Sandswept Delta and the Forgotten Cave be good places in the coliseum to get the currency and chest? huh.gif The Light festival is a difficult one for me to judge where to go in the coliseum ^^;

This says Arena's best (I think all of the chests drop there), but Delta and Cave are excellent too.

I still just about get XP for fights in Arena, so I might mostly fight there.

edit: on the chests it turns out that guide is out of date but I imagine it's still roughly OK on opponent chances

Edited by ObsessedWithCats

I'm so glad I don't collect accents or skins xd.png I've got Brightheart which I'll probably sell and I bought the soldier familiar which I've given to the sunny-coloured dragon I bought for the festival, and now I'm not really sure why but I'm still collecting tokens tongue.gif

I want so many of the new skins but I'm so pooooooor. I'm really digging the light wings too, so I'm definitely getting a couple of them. I wish I had higher level dragons to get to places with more light opponents, but I guess I'll have to rely on gathering, low on food anyway.

Ancient Radiance took forever, but I've managed to get all 12 accents/skins!

I totally forgot about the holiday lol. I think I won't be able to get all the skins this time too, However, I'm aiming at at least one accent and two of each new apparel pieces.

I MEAN, REALLY

user posted image

The Solar Blades instead of wing guards (and Facet. Halp.) are the only thing she needs now...<3 I have no idea how did I even manage to buy that accent for her. x.x Miracles happen, I guess.

Question: Where besides the AH does one find the Podid claws? In the 2 years I have been playing this game I have never dug any up.

Edited by Jedi40

Question: Where besides the AH does one find the Podid claws? In the 2 years I have been playing this game I have never dug any up.

You get them from the colliseum. The Mire to be exact. The common and southmarsh podids are the enemies that drop them.

Managed to get one skin from a chest, ironically it is the one I wanted most.

Edited by Nectaris

Nearly 24 hours and still only got one chest, but I just got an Eliminate dropped on me biggrin.gif That'll save some money.

Haven't gotten anything from the festival (minus the currency) yet ^^; I was out with my parents and my sister to celebrate Father's Day, then slept because of a headache, so I hardly got anything done rolleyes.gif Hopefully I can catch up laugh.gif

Managed to get a handfull of chests yesterday and all the skins, so I'm quite happy. I really need a guardian I like which fits the Radiant Guardian skin, it's so pretty! >w<

Must admit I'm not much for the crowns tho, but I don't wanna bring that discussion over here xd.png They've done a wonderful job of everything else, so I'm happy.

Happy Brightshine everyone!

*waves and goes back to the coli for more farming*

You get them from the coliseum.  The Mire to be exact.  The common and southmarsh podids are the enemies that drop them.

Great the one thing I need the most of in the part of the game I can't play sad.gif

Edited by Jedi40

Great the one thing I need the most of in the part of the game I can't play sad.gif

How many do you need? my flight (Plauge) is profit pushing this week, so I spend a lot of time in the Mire, I can save some for you?

Wooot! Just got a second chest. It'll take me all week to get all of them at this rate tongue.gif

I can spare podid claws too Jedi if you'd like - the Mire's one of the places I'm using to finish levelling my dragons. I also have an excess of festival currency if anyone's got specific plans they need it for and struggle with coli for whatever reason.

Ugh

Brightshine Jubilee

Means a hell lot of grinding

censorkip.gif

Edit: So I've got Sovari here,

user posted image

and I am trying to create a certain theme with his apparel. Are there any other pieces of apparel you recommend I search for that fits this theme?

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Only managed to get two chests from coli so far. Already bought one of the coli skins just in case this luck holds all week....

Latest nest hatched...here's my updated list:

user posted image

Midnight/Red/Orange – Male (7000T)

user posted image

Obsidian/Slate/Tomato – Female (7000T)

user posted image

Obsidian/Rust/Coal – Female (7000T)

user posted image

Sunshine/Fire/Orange – Female (8500T)

user posted image

Sunshine/Sand/Stone – Male (9000T)

user posted image

Orange/Tangerine/Sand – Female (8500T)

These three are Second Gen PBs.

user posted image

Beige/Banana/White – Male (9500T)

user posted image

Sunshine/Forest/Ice – Male (9500T)

user posted image

Tangerine/Green/Maize – Female (9500T)

As always, send a CR if you are interested smile.gif

Edited by Slaskia

user posted image

My Egyptian girl looks lovely with the new apparel. ohmy.gif

Edited by Dragon_Arbock

@ Phenri and ObessedWithCats. I need 45 total of each kind for the claw tips.

For sale in the AH

user posted image

Grey/Black/Grey Male

user posted image

Platinum/Mulberry/Platinum Male

user posted image

Midnight/Navy/Lavender Female

Edited by Jedi40

For sale in AH:

user posted image

Mulberry/Midnight/Grey

Current Price: 8500 T

user posted image

Royal/Shadow/Grey

user posted image

Seafoam/Aqua/Denim

Current Price: 12500 T

user posted image

Denim/Blue/Aqua

user posted image

Splash/Storm/Charcoal

user posted image

Platinum/Mulberry/Thistle

user posted image

Blue/Azure/Pink

I do provide discounts to DC members. Just shoot me a PM or CR on Flight Rising if interested. smile.gif

user posted image

Just need the new Golden Alchemical Earrings and she is FINALLY complete! Those wings are so much better than the Golden Wing Guards armor... -Fawns on Soleil-

Edited by Fateweaver

@ Phenri and ObessedWithCats. I need 45 total of each kind for the claw tips.

Edited by Jedi40

I go into coli for XP and get podid claws

I go into coli for familiars and get nothing

I go into coli for treasure chests and get all the battle stones

I go into coli for podid claws and get familiars O_o

The RNG sure does like to mess with me tongue.gif I've only got a few on hand but my coli team's now fully levelled and nearly fully stoned so I should be able to get you some to be working with pretty soon Jedi.

Edited by ObsessedWithCats