Tazzay

Flight Rising

Just joined and wondering how do you get more dragons

You can breed your first 2 dragons together or buy more from the Auction house. Also, if you go to the forum section of your Flight, often times people will have free dragons for newbies. On that note, what flight? biggrin.gif

For Sale in the AH

user posted image

Triple Moon Female

user posted image

Triple White Male

Edited by Jedi40

//cries a little

This is heaven! Thank you Tazzy for making this beautiful thread!!

I'm not too fond of Tundras but after finding this boy as an egg I might change that.

user posted image

I'm not too fond of Tundras but after finding this boy as an egg I might change that.

user posted image

That color combination is gorgeous! ohmy.gif

I'm new as well, joined in April. I go by Reignhart if anyone wants to buddy up.

Edited by Booo

I've got some dragons all on Page 4 of my lair for sale. If they aren't on the auction house, shoot me an offer through PM or just send a CR for anything above 10,000 treasure (or 10 gems) smile.gif

Because of the anniversary, they've opened registration for one day! Go sign up if you haven't already!

Dragons for sale (I'm willing to give a discount for members here^^):

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

So I need to brag about this dragon. That's a 4-digit. I had to sell one of my 5-digits, my Wind Sprite, my Tricktrouper Crown, and promise the seller 9kg worth of art, but this beauty is mine.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

user posted image

Decided to dress my main in the anniversary apparel

*Edit* Would anyone be interested in a chest trade/swap? ^^; I have an extra Forgotten Child chest and hoping for either a Blazing Sun chest, Bring the Eclipse chest, or a Sol Seraph skin (I could give the ingredients and/or treasure for this one if need be) ^^;

*Edit #2* 2 new Imp hatchies up for grabs for anyone interested! :3 They're a "pay what you want" deal, so any offer will be accepted :3 Both are female

34152214_350.png brick/strawberry/tomato

34152215_350.png tan/berry/sable

Edited by FluffyPillow

New addition, just joined yesterday on the last day of Welcome Week. So far, really enjoying things, especially the little mini-games. My lair is currently infested with Guardians XD And then there's this derpy little cutie

34491965_350.png

Edited by SheridanCharon

Hi there (:
I am on FR as well!

This is my favorite dragon!

32135882_350.png

Edited by Verfolgung

Rehomed! :)

35428870_350.png

Edited by SheridanCharon

My FR I have unnamed dragons for sale if anyone wants any. Just pm me on there if any are interesting you. Those already named however are not but feel free to see how pretty they are <3

And also ran out of room and need to hatch another clutch ;u;

@ValidEmotions

I'd just like for him to go to a new home more than anything ^_^ I'll send a CR for you now.

35257364_350.png?mtime=WaHsxgACrQ0 ElectricShock Female 

35257362_350.png?mtime=WaHsxgAC2so Lavender Female

Both free to good homes =3 If you want a better look at them My FR page *Let me know if this leads to my profile or just whoever clicks it ahaha...

Edited by Keiren