Ayelldee

Conjectures About March Release

TJ's more likely to do a Saturday release due to the fact that on the furthest eastern edge of the world (Russia, China, Australia, Japan, etc) a Sunday release would be their Monday, meaning the chances of them being able to get on would be very slim given that people usually have work or school Monday morning. Saturday release, however, eliminates that problem because no matter where you are in the world it's a weekend. cool.gif

Unless your job is lame, like mine, and I have to work every other weekend. dry.gif Which is why I'm hoping the release would be on Pi Day. xd.png (3.14)

A Pi Day release would be fun, but I'm not itching for new dragons as some people are. Got lineage projects to keep me busy.

That said, I'm not at all opposed to a March release.

We also need Frills re-released. biggrin.gif

Considering they were retired before I join therefore I was never able to catch one, I would LOVE to finally have one of my own. I have a healthy collection of 2G dragons from Frills and a Bronze Tinsel that is a perfect spiral of Frills that I adore but can't continue.

I hope we get a release this month, but I'm glad it wasn't today. I'm pretty much locked. ^^; I wasn't even thinking about a possible release so I would not have been very happy. Good thing most of my Reds have recovered from their BSA workout from Valentine's day. biggrin.gif

Oh, I do really really really hope we get a regular release this time! *Snatches a cookie*

It would be so nice to see a regular release for the first time since october xd.png

I personally hope we get more than one dragon, but considering all the work TJ, artists and mods have been putting into these last events and the time-consumeing drama (looks-at-solstice-dragons), I guess it will probably only be one dragon.

I don't know if TJ still runs by that 'first monday of the month'-release thing, but since there is no news today, I guess we are not seeing a new release until next week, or that PI thing I see people mentioning, that would be fun biggrin.gif

I'm just not gonna hype my self. I will more than likely miss the release and as it stands I can't catch anything worth while to save my life so just bleh. Its it a dirt common then yay, its decent uncommon then good, otherwise I'm just gonna ignore the fact that there was a release I missed.

I don't think I've ever made it to a single release. Mostly because when I played I was still in school or busy as hell with work and really never paid much attention to the inner workings of DC due to time constraints. I'm pissed though that now that my schedule has settled down and I have more control of my hours is when TJ decides to go "Lol screw schedules I'm a drop a release on your heads whenever. *thug life glasses*" and its one of those feelings where you just kinda wanna run your hands over your face slowly as you groan.

So all in all I'm just going to keep a mentality of disappointment on having missed them and then having to hunt for the next 3-6 months to try and get one while everyone else snatches it from between my fingers. All the positivity in terms of hunting and releases in my case is gone.

I really really hate that TJ got rid of the regular releases. It was so nice and simple before. Every saturday at noon. Perfect. No need to wake up at freaking midnight before school, being able to plan everything to make sure I'm not egglocked. And generally being happier that OH A NEW RELEASE WHAT FUN, instead of OH A NEW RELEASE MERDA. I am egglocked right now with dragons that are important to me. The flamingos for the holly contest, nebulas because they are one of my favorite dragons here. Vamps becauseI love them. Reds for their bsa. And none of them are growing up or hatching soon. So no, I refuse to abandon my babies if there is a new release today. TJ this has got to be one of your worst moves yet imo, ruining a good thing just because a few players might have been like, "oh I'm sooo bored rn lol. Like it was sooo much better when everything was random and stuff. that was all straight and ight. Now it all sucks lolololololol. "

AnanoKimi I agree with you. Hunting for new releases and waiting for them no longer makes me happy. Instead it just brings large amounts of unnecessary stress to my shoulders.

*Brings in more cookies and some fruit punch*

Which is why I'm hoping the release would be on Pi Day. xd.png (3.14)
A Pi Day release would be fun.
or that PI thing I see people mentioning, that would be fun biggrin.gif

What if TJ released a Pie? It would be a non-dragon and non-animal like the Leetle Tree, it would be rare, and it would change based on seasons? Apple Pie during the fall, Pumpkin Pie during Halloween and Thanksgiving, Peach Cobbler during the winter, Pecan pie during Christmas, Blueberry Pie during the Spring, maybe a heart-shaped pie for V-Day, and a Mixed Fruit pie for the summer? I don't really know what would work for Summer.

"Oh my. There is a pie among the eggs."

user posted image

On a completely unrelated note, are users allowed to post an idea for a non-dragon in the Dragon Requests section?

Edited by gusearth1

*Brings in more cookies and some fruit punch*

What if TJ released a Pie? It would be a non-dragon and non-animal like the Leetle Tree, it would be rare, and it would change based on seasons? Apple Pie during the fall, Pumpkin Pie during Halloween and Thanksgiving, Peach Cobbler during the winter, Pecan pie during Christmas, Blueberry Pie during the Spring, maybe a heart-shaped pie for V-Day, and a Mixed Fruit pie for the summer? I don't really know what would work for Summer.

On a completely unrelated note, are users allowed to post an idea for a non-dragon in the Dragon Requests section?

This. Made me giggle xd.png

I love it! Maybe another food-dragon to join the cheese dragons. Those poor fellas must be tired of being the only edible dragons for so long sad.gif

I still don't see a release happening this month, even though I desperately hope for one. The last one has been way too long ago IMHO.

I'm still censorkip.gif about the "scheduled" releases going away, and still think it was a Very Bad Idea. I personally have not processed as many eggs as I could have *just* because I don't know when to expect it.

Let's take it a step further, or rather, two decimal places further. 3.1415 because it's 2015. If TJ doesn't take advantage of this, then I am extremely disappointed.

Let's take it a step further, or rather, two decimal places further. 3.1415 because it's 2015. If TJ doesn't take advantage of this, then I am extremely disappointed.

I never actually realized that! We need to notify TJ right now. (Although he probably already knows. xd.png)

Even better, 3.1415, and then release it on the 9th hour, on the 2nd minute, and the 6th second. XP

(3/14/15, 09:02:06. 3.1415926)

I never actually realized that! We need to notify TJ right now. (Although he probably already knows. xd.png)

Even better, 3.1415, and then release it on the 9th hour, on the 2nd minute, and the 6th second. XP

YES.

TJ

FEED THE NERDS

If only this worked in every time zone xd.png. As it is, not even Pi Day works in many places outside the US, since there aren't many countries that use month/day format for dates. That said, I'd still love a pie dragon release just for the fun of it.

I hope we get a new release as well, its been awhile since we've had a normal release lol

I really hope there's a release this month, and that more than one breed is released. Not just two or three, though, I'd like a throwback to the old releases like the Mod Madness or DC's 5th Birthday ones and get, say, four or five breeds. cool.gif Also, I'd personally appreciate it if the released dragons are relatively common past their actual release. /: *cough*I'mlookingatyouCoppersandAlmandinesandSpessartines*coughcough*

I really miss scheduled releases, so I can simply breed my dragons and lock my scroll without fearing I have to abandon the just bred eggs to make space for new release ones. sad.gif

Why do we need to get new eggs on the release day? Well, we had more than one example of dragons that became almost impossible to get after the end of the release (coppers and pyralspited for example) so the risk it to miss them one day and so miss them for 6 months.

That said, I don't think it will be today. I bet on next Sunday, the 8th of March

Oh yes please. I can hatch everything by then smile.gif

I just need a GREEN Dragon!

I think we do not have enough (actually green! not greenish like Coppers or Two-Heade Lindwurns) green dragons!

I think we do not have enough (actually green! not greenish like Coppers or Two-Heade Lindwurns) green dragons!

What about Fevers? They're green.

Adding my junkie's cry to the chorus for MORE NEW EGGS PLOX!!

Green is the most common color on DC. We've got terraes, pebbles, teimarrs, canopies, summer and spring seasonals, neotropicals, BBWs, green stripes, vines, fevers, green nebuals, ribbon dancers and mistletoes.

Regarding a Pi Day release - I'd love to see a release on 3/14/15 at 9:26:53 AM where we get 5 new breeds. /nerd

Green is the most common color on DC. We've got terraes, pebbles, teimarrs, canopies, summer and spring seasonals, neotropicals, BBWs, green stripes, vines, fevers, green nebuals, ribbon dancers and mistletoes.

Regarding a Pi Day release - I'd love to see a release on 3/14/15 at 9:26:53 AM where we get 5 new breeds. /nerd

Teimars aren't green. They're "greenish" too.

And for Neotropical, Fever, BBW and Canopy, they're all a bright green with a lot of yellows or oranges, so they are more a bright pallette than just a green one.

And Nebs are Black + Green, mostly Black tbh. However, I do agree that Nebs go well with pretty much everything tongue.gif (I love Nebs!)

I meant something more Terrae, Pebble or Mistletoe green smile.gif

I didn't realize that... ok, we NEED a Pi Day release! tongue.gif

Please release something then. That would satisfy my inner nerd.

"Oh my. There is a pie among the eggs."

*Restocks the Fruit Punch*

How about that pie? It would be fun to have more leetle-like things.

Edited by gusearth1

Oh, please, oh holy TJ09, give us a Pie dragon on Pi Day... alot.png

Still, I'm all for a new release this month. Haven't seen a new release since the Blusangs TBH.