Zeditha

Royal Avatars

I made one on my ipad with dragons, but should I wait to post it?

Also where can I find the artist for the Cassare and Magi?

Oh, I forgot about that... I thought the sprites for things that were already in DC were kind of free-to-use.

Anyone know how I can ask permission for a banner like that?

Also, I like your banner! smile.gif Could you give me the code for it? I'll then tag a banner section onto the OP.

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=166909&st=0][IMG=http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j261/Laura-Lana/Banner%20Avatar%20Dragon%20Cave_zpsfm6q5iyp.jpg][/URL]

Well, you have to figure out which user made them and then write them and ask permission. I recommend Dragon Cave Wiki, they usually mention the artists name if it's known. Some artists do give a general okay for using their work in banners and the like but I don't know if the GoN artist is among those.

Tried again to breed my Queen, but to no avail. -.- I don't think she really likes Exreto...

I'll try breeding her to a Whiptail next time, unless I snag another CB White before then. My previous White gendered female... The Daydream is male though, luckily.

Bump! I'll try breeding Queen Thtbza again in a few days, but until then, banners are welcome! (As are additions to the request list! It's long, but if you're willing to wait, go ahead and ask for an egg. smile.gif)

Queen Thtbza is available for breeding again! Alex, since you're first on the list, I'll be breeding for you first. Since my Falconiform doesn't much like Thtbza, do you want to suggest a mate? Any dragon I own is fine.

Any Destruction-Aligned dragon will work. Or whatever is necessary for an Avatar of Destruction. BTW, influencing it to be female would be great, Nekem (the Bleeding Moon I got for this) is male.

I'll see if I have a Bleeding Moon for you then. smile.gif

I didn't have one, so I bred her to a CB Green. I used Fertility, and got an egg! A green one. -.-

Stupid Queen, when will you actually give me an Avatar egg????

...I actually bred it at egglock. xd.png I didn't want to admit that, but I forgot that I had too many eggs. So, the Green was auto-abandoned. Sort of lucky it was a Green and not an Avatar, TBH.

*wipes sweat from brow* Good thing, indeed! You need to pay attention more!

Sorry, did that seem rude? unsure.gif

Nah. You're my friend now, Alex, so don't worry if you insult me. I'll probably just do the same back, idiot. biggrin.gif Playful insults!

And yeah, I'm dozy sometimes. I'll try not to do that again, anyway...

I also realised that the Green wasn't actually CB. It was EG Green x something checker, about 4g.

I'll breed it to a Pyralsprite next - hard to go wrong on the CB factor, and if they are creation-aligned, I'll just give it to the person who wanted a Creation Avatar. There was someone, but I don't remeber who and I'm too lazy to go check.

Would I be able to join? I love Avatars!

I want to join the Avatar Royalty!

Scroll name/link: Phioxse

Request for your first Avatar: An Avatar from a Frostbite.

If you need a CB Frostbite I'll be happy to grab one for you. And a long wait is fine.

I'm also willing to help with anything else. ^u^

I have a couple CB Frostbites. biggrin.gif I'll add you to the list!

With my current success rate though, it could be a LLLOOOOOOOOONNGG wait for an egg.

With my current success rate though, it could be a LLLOOOOOOOOONNGG wait for an egg.

So far the score is 0/? attempts as far as I'm aware.

I guess your GoN is just really picky/sassy.

Out of three attempts for the lineage, I have gained two no-interests (both from my Falconiform) and one fail-egg. -.-

It is not looking good. But, at least I got an egg last time. I'll use Fertility again and breed to a Pyralsprite.

I'm afraid I don't have a CB Nebula... In fact, I don't have a Nebula at all, let alone a purple one. sad.gif

If you want me to breed my Queen to a Purple Nebula, I'm afraid you'll have to give me one. I can breed to any Nebula, messy or not, I don't mind as long as you're fine with it xd.png

If you'd prefer to choose another breed, that's fine too.

Oh well. It needed to be 2gen anyway. I'll drop out for now smile.gif I'll delete my post and then you can delete yours !

sorry !

I have a CB Nebbie now! It's mostly going to be breeding Tinsels from an AP stair, but if a Green Nebula is fine, then I have one for you. biggrin.gif

...Yeah, I think it died a bit.

But I'll keep breeding my Queen. I'll bump this again when I have an actual egg for the lineage.

Not to be a spoilsport, but you need permission of the GoN artist before you use their sprite for a banner. Do you have that permission already?

Hey, from what I've found (through asking) you only need permission for alts and off-site. So as long as the banners stay on site it's all good. (And I don't think that the avatars and guardian dragons count as something super special like an alt)

That being said... I made a banner!

user posted image

[IMG=http://i58.tinypic.com/2n8pkep.jpg]

Edit:

I don't know how to add in the URL so if one of you could do that for me that'll be great!

Edit (again): I saw this a while ago and made a banner for it... guess I should sign up!

Edited by Clya

Well also any edits

In that case I can make a whole bunch! Imma get working soon