Zeditha

Royal Avatars

This is mainly an interest-check for now, but here's my idea.

I have a GoN, here. My idea is simple: I breed my Queen to any CB dragon that I want to or that someone requests.

If the pairing produces the male's species, then the egg is not part of the lineage and it is irrelevant.

If, however, the offspring is an Avatar, then the male will be named with 'King' and the egg will be a part of this lineage!

I will gift out these Avatar eggs, and anyone who wishes may take one and continue their own lineage with it.

Rules! They just make things clearer...

- Only Avatars count towards this lineage. Anything else can be bitten, killed, abandoned, or frozen as the owner sees fit, and they do not have to be gifted back to the thread. (They may be, but it isn't guaranteed that anyone will want them and you can abandon them anyway.)

- Any offspring of this lineage must be bred to a CB dragon as its first mate. I won't prevent you from having as many other mates as you like for it, of as tangled or messy lineages as you like, but only Avatars from CB dragons will count in the lineage.

- I would like a naming scheme that goes like this:

- 1st gen {my dragons} are named King and Queen.

- 2nd gen dragons will be named Prince or Princess.

- 3rd gen dragons will be named Lord or Lady.

- 4th gen dragons will be named Count or Countess.

- 5th gen and above will be named Noble.

This is as well as any name you would wish to give to your dragon. I would prefer it to apply to CB mates as well as the Avatars, but it is optional for the mates.

- If we can, let's try to avoid having a Creation and Destruction Avatar touching! The reason behind this is simple: they're opposites, and dislike each other. Not a good idea to have them together. An example Avatar progression would be: GoN, Creation, Change, Destruction, Destruction, Change, Creation, Change, Creation, Change, Change, Destruction.

Any type can be doubled-up, and Changes can be next to anything, but don't have the Creation and Destruction next to each other. xd.png

- One last rule: Have fun!

Royal dragons

Gen 1

Queen Thtbza - Guardian of Nature

Edited by Zeditha

Waiting lists

You can ask for anything! Request that I breed a dragon to something that's on my scroll? Sure! Want to give me something to breed a dragon to? I'd be pleased to! Even if you want me to catch a common, I'll happily keep an eye out for that breed when hunting.

Other breeders, if anyone is kind enough to become one, might have some rules for breeding or eggs beyond those of the lineage, but I will always be willing to breed anything. smile.gif

2nd gen (From Queen Thtbza)

Alexander_Drake - Desctruction or Change

Kurei Chitzu - Avatar from White

Esko_the_Wolf - Creation

shadowfighter - Avatar from Daydream

Phioxse - Avatar from Frostbite

Edited by Zeditha

Forms! (Doesn't everyone just love these?)

Want to join the lineage?

[SIZE=700][COLOR=purple]I want to join the Avatar Royalty![/COLOR][/SIZE]
[B]Scroll name/link:[/B]
[B]Request for your first Avatar:[/B]

Want another dragon?

[COLOR=blue][SIZE=700]I want another Royal Avatar![/SIZE][/COLOR]
[B]Request for Avatar:[/B]

Decided you want to change something?

[SIZE=700][COLOR=red]I want to change something...[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[B]What do you want to change?:[/B]

More forms will be added as the lineage progresses. I have a gift!, I want to breed Avatar Royalty!, A new Royal is born!, I have an update

Edited by Zeditha

Sounds like fun. I would like to get a Princess from her, if you decide to start breeding. I'm fond of white dragons, so having her mated to a white would be awesome.

I'm in then. I have a CB Bleeding Moon, but it's still an S1 as of writing this. If I could reserve some sort of Destruction-compatible mate for it (could be a boy or girl) then that would be awesome!

I searched my scroll for Whites, but I only found two female messies. -.- Bred Queen Thtbza to Exreto (male CB Falconiform, destruction-aligned) but no egg was produced.

Unfortunately that leaves at least a week before any egg at all for this lineage can be produced. sad.gif My Queen has produced no avatars at all as of yet, so she is the only dragon at all in the lineage.

I'm sorry for the delay in the lineage's beginning, but I'm glad to see some interest in this! smile.gif

I'll probably add in some forms tomorrow, when I'll be on my computer rather than my ipad. I'll auto-add you to waiting lists though, rather than make you fill in forms.

Pffft. Love the Avatars, joining dis!

Yay! Lots of updating has ensued, and the lineage has forms, waiting list and dragon list! Esko, if you would like to specify what kind of dragon you would like, feel free to post it or use the form.

Although, I would like you to give me a link to your scroll so that I can add it to the list.

I want to join the Avatar Royalty!

Scroll name/link: Esko_the_Wolf

Request for your first Avatar: Avatar of Creation!

Wow, the large text is large. bigger than I expected, TBH xd.png

Perhaps I should tone it down a bit? ...Nah, it's fine. I like it huge, it's easy to see what's happening.

Anyway, I shall edit your listingness presently, Esko.

Well Zed, I actually made it size 1400 or so to be a troll xd.png

Lol, esko... I actually like it being huge like that, so I might just make it that big.

Shadowfighter, I added you!

The waiting list is now looong... Assuming no refusals, assuming an egg is produced each week, assuming the produced egg is always an Avatar, then it will take 4 weeks (or just under) to fulfil all of the requests. And that's quite a few assumptions, so it will probably take longer than that.

I searched my scroll for Whites, but I only found two female messies. -.- Bred Queen Thtbza to Exreto (male CB Falconiform, destruction-aligned) but no egg was produced.

Unfortunately that leaves at least a week before any egg at all for this lineage can be produced. sad.gif My Queen has produced no avatars at all as of yet, so she is the only dragon at all in the lineage.

I'm sorry for the delay in the lineage's beginning, but I'm glad to see some interest in this! smile.gif

I'll probably add in some forms tomorrow, when I'll be on my computer rather than my ipad. I'll auto-add you to waiting lists though, rather than make you fill in forms.

I'll get you a cb male white for the lineage. Also, let me know if I can help with getting other cbs. I can guarantee commons and most uncommons.

No need, I picked up a CB white and it's an S1 right now.

However, a CB daydream is something I need... Not for a while, since it'll take at least three weeks before I need to breed it, but I don't think I have any CB Daydreams.

If anyone provides a mate for themselves or anyone else, they get bumped up a space on the waiting list. I think that seems fair.

I just picked up a cb daydream. I'll send you a teleport link once it's off cooldown. Any other dragons you need?

Nah, the Daydream was the only one I needed. Thanks!

Bump! Updating the forms now, they will be rehugeified! :3

Oh, by the way, can anyone here art? Because I would very much like a banner of some kind for this. Just something smallish, so that people can show their love for Avatars in a nice little bannery thing.

If nobody can or will, I'll just grab the GoN S2 pic and stick a URL in it. Would be nice if someone would do something simple like write 'Avatar Royalty' beneath the S2, that would make a nice banner.

Edited by Zeditha

I can sorta art, but I need to know how to make a banner.

Does anybody know?

Just make an image and I'll happily add in the link. smile.gif It just needs to have a link to this thread (first page) in it to make it from an image to a banner.

It needs to say 'Avatar Royalty' on it somewhere (as that's the lineage name) and have a picture of a GoN or an Avatar somewhere on it. Other than those simple restrictions, go wild. xd.png

Yay, someone who can art! biggrin.gif

Don't make it too big, will you, Esko? You can make a big one if you like, but make a small one as well. Like the size of the Styx Lineage banner in my sig, that's about right.

1) I have no software or whatever, and I only have Tinypic, and if I did an IPad drawing, it would stink. Unless.... *thinks*

2) I can see the Styx thing. It shows up as 'user posted image' probably since the Art is from a site that is blocked by the district

Ah well, it doesn't matter. I'll go grab the GoN image and stick the URL in it at some point tomorrow, probably...

All is at derpness because my Queen didn't make an egg... -.-

Not to be a spoilsport, but you need permission of the GoN artist before you use their sprite for a banner. Do you have that permission already? I tried coming up with a banner for you without dragon.

user posted image

Edited by Laura-Lana