TJ09

2015-02-24 - Planned Site Downtime

*Phew* Good thing I'll be asleep, but for those that are awake, at least you'll know when it happens! Thanks TJ!

AGH YOU HAVE IT!!? How is it? I seriously wanna play it >.< I have ocarina of time 3D and it was great~

Hey it wasnt mentioned how long approx the update would take?

wub.gif It's amazing! So worth getting! biggrin.gif

And to answer your other question, TJ said in the first post it may take up to 2 hours. happy.gif

Well, I guess that will be my clue to go to bed. =p (I am super tired!)

Thanks for the notification, Teej. o3o

Aww. That means I can't procrastinate in the middle of doing coursework. xd.png

For people on AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time) or GMT/UTC +11 it'll be 5pm when downtime begins. That's only if my time conversion is accurate.

Thanks for the heads up, it's appreciated.

Good to know! Thanks, TJ. Glad I checked in now instead of later. cool.gif

Thanks, now I have no excuse to be asleep at a decent hour >.< lol unless something else online catches my eye

'Night, guys. (Do NOT make a sexist joke, what I just said is gender neutral.) Do your homework, read, sleep, get up at 3 and get back on. biggrin.gif

Aside from forum time being off topics no onger turn to 'read' when you see them. I can visit the same topic 5 times, it continues showing like there is a new post despite the fact that there isn't.

The timestamps on the forum posts are a bit strange, as if the forum was mixing up local time and universal time. But everything else appears to be working fine.

Well the threads are still acting weird .w. still not registering that they were read and the latest thread that was posted in does show up at the top.

idk if thats just me though and I may need to clear my cache/cookies/etc.

Lol, two PMs just showed up after one marked later - and time way off too, and they turned out to be marked several hours earlier, so I came here, and gather that the wonkiness is gradually being fixed?

I hope TJ gets some rest in there somehow...

Edit: guess I'm glitched, too... xd.png

Edited by Syphoneira

All maintenance work is over; things appear to be back to normal.

Any low-time eggs/hatchlings were credited for the outage.

I guess they'll show up on the hour as usual? Just there were none generated for this hour.

Edited by ObsessedWithCats

the forum time seems to be a bit wonky, says its 2.35 pm here while its 9.35 am.

yes i did check my forum settings

No eggs in biomes, but everything else appears to be running normally. BSAs, views gaining, etc.

the forum time seems to be a bit wonky, says its 2.35 pm here while its 9.35 am.

yes i did check my forum settings

definitely this. Very odd.

definitely this. Very odd.

I was just gonna post about this. My time is wonky as well. It's set for Pacific time, which right now is 12:55AM, but it says it's 5:55am.

Edited by wbmorgan