Stromboli

Ides of March - Brute Breeding Day (Friday March 15, 2024)

2 hours ago, Dracaena said:

The last of the brutes are in the top row of the AP.  The eggs from the 16th are now here.  Which means you may find pink sapphires from "On Wednsdays We Wear Pink" group's bred eggs will be turning up.

I have a stray 4th gen brute hatching here from rosebud checker, I am uncertain of the gender. Claim my hatchling!

I adopted the baby. My spriter alt and Thuwed dragons always need mates.

Yup, looks like the AP's mostly ticked over to the 16th!

Thanks everyone who participated, glad y'all enjoyed!! 😃

On 3/16/2022 at 11:00 PM, Dracaena said:

I have one of the brute eggs here to raffle off, with cb gold tinsel dad.  Toss in an unwanted AP egg or post here if you need the egg slot to enter.  I'll raffle off in 24 hours.  Raffle!

Edit:  There was no response in the 24 hours so I left the link for a bit longer.  Grats Stormcaller!  You were the only one to respond. :D

How amazing is that?  😲   Thank you, Dracaena!   I love prizekins and feel honored to have this special Brute in my collection.  :)

2 hours ago, Dracaena said:

The last of the brutes are in the top row of the AP.  The eggs from the 16th are now here.  Which means you may find pink sapphires from "On Wednsdays We Wear Pink" group's bred eggs will be turning up.

What fun this has been.  :D

Oh my gosh, this is fantastic 😂 I think I only have one Brute at the moment but maybe I can get another one in time to contribute an additional egg......

well I have no Brute dragons, I'll be happy to pick up a couple eggs a couple days after this, better than the usual wall of Xenos

I believe I have 237 adult Brutes, 80 of the CB, so I plan on breeding the CBs and PBs and perhaps a few checkers. I am sure a lot are messy but I don't like to breed those.

Count me in and here are some donations for anyone wanting to increase their breeding stock.

Claim my fresh caught cb brute egg!  You're welcome Gwathgor, and welcome back!

Claim my fresh caught cb brute egg!  You're welcome gayrurumon!

Claim my female precog cb brute hatchling!  You're welcome zippuzzle!

Edited by Dracaena

Oh, I remember coming upon this event before I took a break from playing, but ended up missing it back then. I've got some sentiment for this breed, since it was one of the very first I got, so now that I'm back, might as well participate in breeding 👀

Also, somehow I've only had two CB Brutes until now, so I took one of the eggs - thank you @Dracaena!

I claimed the last of you free brute eggs @Dracaena thank you so much!

Edited by gayrurumon

so on the 15th, do we post them here, or drop them to the AP, or a combo of both?

3 hours ago, trystan said:

so on the 15th, do we post them here, or drop them to the AP, or a combo of both?

Drop to the AP

4 hours ago, Mnkn10 said:

Drop to the AP

yeah, that's what i was figuring. :D 

thanks.

1 hour ago, Stromboli said:

Probably won't get around to breeding mine until the afternoon 😅

There will still be some coming through early.  I've been breeding since midnight and have sent about 80 to the AP already.  I'm about to call it a night now though.  :D

12 brutes, 1 fever, 1 gemshard have gone to the AP!

Happy Ides Day!

10 hours ago, Stromboli said:

giphy.gif

babylon5-kosh.gif

dropped 5 Brutes, 1 messy Elux Lucis, and 1 messy Black to the AP.

i DID get a 2G Avatar of Destruction... anyone interested? i'll put it on the Community Notice board and Discord in a few hours if no one says anything

Edited by trystan

1 hour ago, trystan said:

dropped 5 Brutes, 1 messy Elux Lucis, and 1 messy Black to the AP.

i DID get a 2G Avatar of Destruction... anyone interested? i'll put it on the Community Notice board and Discord in a few hours if no one says anything

I don't have many Brutes, but I bred them anyway.  Was only watching an abbreviated version of JC last week at our local drama festival.  I'd love the Avatar if you still have it @trystan.