Stromboli

Ides of March - Brute Breeding Day (Friday March 15, 2024)

I have been mass-breeding brutes every week for a very long time now. I'll try to line it up with this event. smile.gif

Edit: The encyclopedia says I have 46 adults. I know I have waaaay more than that. xd.png

Edit: I have 62 right now! smile.gif

Edited by simbinana

Wow, cool! I wasn't expecting this many people. smile.gif

3 weeks 'til the day. Plenty of time to stock up and try out pairings!

Sure, why not? smile.gif I don't have many pairs but I'll breed them then. smile.gif

Fun fact: The Ides of a month may land on the 13th or 15th day. It is dependent on the length of the month of the Roman calender. And, as many people know, the Ides of March is March 15th.

I'm not sure how common brutes are, but let me remind you what happened the last time DC players decided to massbreed for fun (blacks). Not to tell you not to do it, just something to keep in mind. smile.gif

Anyways, I don't think I'll participate in the breeding but I'll be in the lookout for nicely lineaged brutes in the AP.

Have fun, guys. smile.gif

*consults 80-and-counting dragons of brutish persuasion, regarding possible involvement in Ides commemoration*

We're in.

I'm not sure how common brutes are, but let me remind you what happened the last time DC players decided to massbreed for fun (blacks). Not to tell you not to do it, just something to keep in mind. smile.gif

Anyways, I don't think I'll participate in the breeding but I'll be in the lookout for nicely lineaged brutes in the AP.

Have fun, guys. smile.gif

Oh gosh, I hope Brutes do become less common...it took me forever to get non-Brutes out of my pairings! xd.png

I'm in, though I don't have many Brutes to begin with!

I will probably do it if I remember to be online that day biggrin.gif I have a handfull of brutes I can breed. A lot of them are CB, so I will probably be tossing in a lot of 2Gs.

This is a fun little idea, I look forward to see just how many brute eggs will actually show up in the AP tongue.gif

Eh, I can't even pretend I understand how the cave functions. But Brutes are pretty darn common, so I doubt we'd cause a major drought of them. famous last words

I don't have many brutes, but I'm in!

And I've found great names for two of the dragons I'll be breeding together  tongue.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/7Ukv8

http://dragcave.net/lineage/bP6tS

Hey, nice! I've got a Brute named Idus Martii as well! biggrin.gif He hatched on the Ides of March last year.