Stromboli

Ides of March - Brute Breeding Day (Friday March 15, 2024)

Aaaaaand it's a little under 2 hours to the 15th!

Time for me to get my babies organized and double check my timetable for tomorrow. And prep the slate of reminder messages. Wow there are a lot of people! It's gonna be fun! biggrin.gif

Got my paltry 10 Brutes all prepped and fertilized!!

For most of them this is a first breeding so they are very excited!

And miraculously, I have an empty egg nest waiting for them ohmy.gif , so I can keep the best and still be able to go hunting. biggrin.gif

Ready! I will be breeding my 9 CB ones to silvers, black teas, and desipis for sure smile.gif

One more hour!! Is it weird that I'm more excited for this than I am for event drops and new releases? xd.png

I bred all 4 of mine. Got 3 Brute eggs and a Pyralspite, dumped everything but one Brute.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

First 4 are done, autoabandoned to AP, x desipis. Will do rest later, so they are spaced out a bit.

So far:

(1) no interest, (2) 3rd-gen checker brutes from black teas, (1) brute from a pairing with a sunstone descendant of Winya.

Next: brute x solstice checkers.

Ugh, Et Tu Brute and Totally Stabbing Caesar didn't produce an egg.

Of all days to be finicky. :P

Dropped a handful, but now I think I'm gonna leave off for a bit and catch some shut-eye. G'night folks! Happy breeding!

Bred mine. Got 16 out of 25 brutes. All went to the AP. They're all lovely 2nd gens and one pretty 3rd gen from holiday pairings.

Edited by Jazeki

Just dropped 11 2G PB, 1 3G PB and a 2G Brute from a Bleeding Moon mom. Two of my pairs weren't interested so that's 13 total to the AP, so far... biggrin.gif

I have 5 more CB females to breed, but I want to wait until i'm not scroll locked, just because I might want to keep a couple. I also have a PB 2nd gen, PB 3EG and a 3EG from female Marrows without mates, so I'll try to find some pretty matches before the event ends. wink.gif

Dropped a couple of Brutes + 1 Falconiform!

My two brute pairs each graced me with an egg that went to the ap :3! Now time to pick up some CB brutes since I am rather sure we will not be getting a release >>

Bred mine..got 7 Brute eggs, 1 Black Tea, and 1 refusal smile.gif

Edit: Several of them were bred to my "How I Met Your Mother" themed Desipis dragons if anyone's a fan of that show! laugh.gif

Edited by Eos

88 brutes bred and eggs sent to AP (have no idea how many gave brute eggs but most that gave an egg gave a brute egg)

Welp, out of my 14 Brutes, I got: outright rejected once, disinterest four times, and 9 eggs - all Brutes - out of the remainder which all went into the AP.

Several were from CB Brutes to either Lumina or Albino mates, and in one case, a Seragamma Wyvern. The others were 2G or 3G with the same breeds.

Happy hunting, everyone! cool.gif

Massbreeding from my phone was a lot more tedious than expected.

Anyway: 30 2g brutes, 6 2g crimsons will come from me. I also misclicked once, so there'll be a lonely brute with canopy instead of crimson heritage...

I bred my brutes "You can't change Fate" and "But you can change Destiny" and got an egg for once, usually they are not interested. Was sent to the AP :3 My other brute "Purple Polka Dotted Dragon" refused her mate >.>

I'm sorry, but are all of you planning to let these eggs all loose in the AP?

Have you all thought of what you would be doing to all of us that mainly hunt in the AP?

I can assure you that we will not find it humorous to have only brute eggs blocking everything else for what will likely be days... blink.gif

For what it's worth, Evil Project members are also going to be on the lookout to mash down a huge wall if necessary.

(I don't think I said I'd be joining beforehand, and this prooobably doesn't count, but I picked up a CB egg and saved the name Caesar's Demise. I hope the organizer gets a kick out of that.)

Bred my Brutes and got all disinterests! Too bad, but hopefully there will be plenty to choose from in the AP soon.

Out of 10 pairings, I got 6 Brutes of all sorts, an Avatar of Destruction, and a Suncrowned!

One pair refused, and another failed to produce an egg.

That's a pretty good result I think, good odds.

Problem is, I can't let go of the best ones. laugh.gif So far, I've only been able to force myself to abandon the non-Brutes, and 2 Brutes. I have 4 I just can't be parted with! rolleyes.gif

Sent to the AP:

11 Brutes from my PB-with-GoN-base Brutes.

5 Brutes from Brute x other dragon.

I hope I'll be awake when the Brutes from other breeders appear on the AP, I'm looking forward to catching some. biggrin.gif