Stromboli

Ides of March - Brute Breeding Day (Friday March 15, 2024)

I grabbed a couple more last night before they disappeared. :nyan: That way I'll be able to add more eggs to next year's event!

Yep, looks like the AP's finally been cleaned out of March 15 eggs. Hope everyone found some nice things! Thanks everyone for participating! Let's do it again next year. ;) 

So these two:  Cavete Idibus Martiis (Beware the Ides of March) and Idus Martiae (Ides of March) didn't give me a baby, but they didn't refuse each other, either.  Small victory from all that Brute Day shenanigans.  :)   Thanks, Stromboli.  Those were the two I grabbed from you, and had a hard time finding appropriate names for, since you stole all the English translations.  XD

whelp, Valentine's Day is wrapping up, y'all know what that means.

531588609_braceyourself.png.17958d3ad4ac15e412248d0b7a7a24c2.png

Brutes are coming.

I promise not to use this as "test breed all my new CB pairs day" this year.

On 2/18/2020 at 10:34 AM, Stromboli said:

whelp, Valentine's Day is wrapping up, y'all know what that means.

531588609_braceyourself.png.17958d3ad4ac15e412248d0b7a7a24c2.png

Brutes are coming.

I promise not to use this as "test breed all my new CB pairs day" this year.

Best.  Day.  Of the Year.    I hope my laptop is fixed by then.  I don't think my bosses would understand if I used my work computer for a days' breeding spree...

How many brutes do you have now, @Stromboli

I'm in! I've wanted to do a PB brute project. And I somehow found four low time CB brute eggs in the AR the past two days. XD

I would love a reminder, please and thank you.

On 2/20/2020 at 3:34 PM, blackdragon71 said:

How many brutes do you have now, @Stromboli

I'm up to 1,415 last I checked. I really gotta get back on my The Last of Us breeding project because right now almost all of them are just named "TLOU (cell number on the spreadsheet)"

Also The Last of Us Part II comes out in three months, so I'm gonna have to start planning a second project for that. XD

Ping list updated!

Hey friends, Brute breeding day is a week from Sunday! Just to keep in mind when breeding in the coming week. :)

My 85 Brutes are ready to pitch in too!  Counting down in hours not days now!

On it!  Can't wait to share my lovelies and find new ones!

Thanks for the reminder, that's about a dozen Brute eggs from me sent to the AP. :) One of them has (almost) a name code!

70+ Brutes sent to the AP. I think I'll breed some other things now for those who don't like Brutes (or walls)...