Stromboli

Ides of March - Brute Breeding Day (Friday March 15, 2024)

Bred all my Brutes with my Desipises. I dropped one, am keeping two, and may or may not drop two more later, depending.

First thing I did this morning was get online to breed my Brutes! :D Got a few "no interest"/"no egg"s and even a refusal (-_-') but sent several eggs to the AP~ Now to wait two(ish) days to pick them up!

3 brutes to the AP, partnered with desipis. The fourth one was a brat and didn't give me an egg.

Bred my eight brutes. Most of them were brats and didn't make any eggs, but did get about three 2nd gens and an odd staircase for the AP now laugh.gif

Edited by s0r0k4

40 minutes left!

The AP eggs are actually pretty high time lately. Maybe it won't be long before we see these. Little more than a day, you reckon? Since the AP adds a day?

I bred mine! The CBs I bred with Silvers for 2G offspring and sent to the AP. No "Brutefails" in the bunch, and most did produce an egg.

Possibly tomorrow night, as I just viewed one that I missed in the AP right now that is at 6d 7h, and it was one that I accidentally bred the night before last. Excitement got the better of me, because it was a pairing I was hoping on. And yes, there was a naughty word uttered when I realized it was the 14th, not the 15th, yet, and that well...yeah. xd.png So if that's an indicator of when we can expect these babies to show...

And that's a wrap, folks!

I mean, unless you wanna keep breeding Brutes. 'Cause Brutes are pretty cool. But it's not the 15th anymore.

Thanks to everyone who participated! I look forward to part two of this event, when we start seeing these babies in the AP! smile.gif

Edited by Stromboli

Just now saw the topic, decided to join in. smile.gif

Apparently...I only have one pair of Brutes. Bred them and got an egg~

Oh! And apparently just got in before the "deadline"!

(Forgot DC is an hour ahead of me, heheh.)

Edited by SpiritOfSakura

The AP eggs are actually pretty high time lately. Maybe it won't be long before we see these. Little more than a day, you reckon? Since the AP adds a day?

Yup, this sounds right! Now lesse if I can be and stay open by then, lol.

Bred a few more, looking around for a mate for one last cb female, wait, what was the name on that Ember? I know he's a CB. Flip back, March Ides! Perfect! Breed, then look at the time - 12:01, Cavetime.

Missed it by THAT much! blink.gif

The little Brute egg autoed to the AP. rolleyes.gif

Along with the earlier uninterested pairs, my Marrow Brute girl refused her potenetial mate, and a Brute-Royal Crimson pair refused as well. I also bred one of my golds to the wrong Brute, creating a pretty Gold x Brute stair, but really NOT what I was planning. unsure.gif

Out of 44 Brutes, I dropped 11 PB and 4 two-breed 2nd gens, and 5 3rd gens, 1 PB and the rest with two breeds, for a total of 20 eggs to the AP. Five were not bred, but they have special needs. smile.gif

I'll be checking the AP. I hope to gather more 2nd gens, and I'd love to build both Brute X Royal Crimson and Brute x Gold checkers to be rady for next year!

I apparently was taught wrong, I thought the Ides were the 5th, lol.

Anyway, I bred my pb Brute egg, and caught a 15th Water!

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

In total, I dropped three Brutes from my alt Desipises. Have fun finding 'em ;D