Stromboli

Ides of March - Brute Breeding Day (Friday March 15, 2024)

This Brute-Breeding reminded me that I wanted to work on creating a mate for Beritte one day. Unfortunately my only male Pyrope didn't produce an egg with his Brute mate.

I should really have collected more of them. I bred a Brute with a royalcrimson instead. Didn't keep the egg though...

Edited by Laura-Lana

15 2nd gen Brutes to the AP! Male Brute x female Gold and female Brute x male Desipis. I had just 1 no interest.

Cheers!

C4.

Bred my four Brutes and got a PB egg from both pairs.

...All four parents got named after their codes so they're more or less on the weird / funny end.

21 CB Brutes bred with 8 CB Golds, 11 CB Silvers and 2 CB Coppers

Results (all abandoned)

18 Brute eggs

2 no eggs

1 no interest

Pretty good results I think, just wish they had produced at least 1 metal

Now I'll just be waiting for the AP to start dispensing Brute eggs.. going to try to catch purebreds and metal crosses.

biggrin.gif

I got one black tea (I forgot that that pairing ALWAYS turns out brutes - I was running where I could with proven pairs !) 5 assorted brutes, 3 mehs and - 2 refusals, both with Radiant Angels. Now I wonder - do they ALWAYS refuse RAs ? has anyone got a brute from that pairing ?

Some are from the Travelling Europe line if anyone is interested in that !

All in the AP.

I got one black tea (I forgot that that pairing ALWAYS turns out brutes - I was running where I could with proven pairs !) 5 assorted brutes, 3 mehs and - 2 refusals, both with Radiant Angels. Now I wonder - do they ALWAYS refuse RAs ? has anyone got a brute from that pairing ?

Some are from the Travelling Europe line if anyone is interested in that !

All in the AP.

You had bad luck, fuzz:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/U9a4M

Cheers!

C4.

A couple of refusals and no interests, but the rest went to AP...except Cherry Pi and Pecan Pi (stolen last year, hatched on Pi day, grew up on St Patty's day) gave me an Ides of March egg.... I had to keep it. And will name it Brutus Pi

That is quite pretty, Cyradis4

Edited by ainisarie

Tried The Radiant Angel with one of my Brutes, The Lost Rarebit. They weren't interested, but they didn't refuse, either. I'll try them again next week. My other RA was bred yesterday with a Royal Crimson egg to the AP, so I can't try him today. I will keep trying them, just to see.

I forgot that I have four Brutes in my Gonkin Lines. Tried one, and I am keeping that little Brute. smile.gif I will try the other three in a couple of hours.

I shall be breeding my Brutes in a few hours. I am hoping for at least one Nebula from them and don't care if all the rest are Brutes! I thought maybe if I wait until lots of people have gotten Brute eggs my chance to get a Nebula might be increased. wink.gif

Bred my 4 brutes with 1 no interest (brute x desipis whyyy), 1 refusal, and 2 eggs that weren't brutes. No wonder I've never bred them before!

Bred my 8 brutes and got 5 eggs. Some are PB, some are mixed. All of the eggs are Brutes.

Whew! This morning I bred my PBs, this afternoon I bred mixed 2nd gens of male Brutes and nearly every breed that I have. Tonight I'll breed my mixed 2nd gens with Brute moms.

Glad to see y'all having a good time! biggrin.gif Can't wait to see some of these babies hitting the AP!

(PS, Chalkboard, that name is awesome. happy.gif)

I bred two Brutes into the AP, one 2g M Brute x F Desipis and one 3g evengen with Brute parents and F Graves in the base.

Thank you Stromboli for the reminder message.

I have 139 Brutes, and I bred only CB or 2nd gen PBs to similar Brutes. I dropped 3 3rd gen PBs and 14 PB 2nd gens.

I can't wait to grab some Brutes from the AP when they start showing up.

Allof mine have been bred, holiday checkers, 2nd gens from holidays and metals, and some holiday mirrors

I just bred all of mine - 14 in all - and got 8 Brutes and 1 Hellfire. Two are for gifts, the rest went to the AP. They were all nice lineages, 2nd gen or even gens up to G4, plus one 3rd gen stair from GoN. No purebreds because I was trying for a Nebula from all my males -- with no luck, I might add. mad.gif

Edited by purplehaze

41 successful breedings out of 55 attempts. 2 kept for myself (1 is a lineaged egg, 1 a first PB from Khuzdul), and 1 breed-fail sent to the AP along with the 38 successes. 1 of the successfuls was a mistake breeding, that I will have to correct next time I breed that particular dragon, so forgive me, if you get it.

5 breedings -- > 3 eggs; 2 no eggs.

The two I really wanted to breed together? Both are female! rolleyes.gif

Just bred all mine, almost all 2Gs paired with Golds or Silvers, or pairs with cool codes. One pair threw a Gold egg, I kid ye not. blink.gif (It got auto'ed to the AP along with everything else, so someone's going to have a nice find!)