Stromboli

Ides of March - Brute Breeding Day (Friday March 15, 2024)

Nobody is interested in the celestial mechanics idea, then? Px

I am. smile.gif Also just bred my Lunar Heralds. From 24 pairs I got 18 eggs. ;D

Will bred Nebula, Sunrise/Sunset and Dayglory next. wink.gif

Edited by Idril

Bred mine: 11 Brutes, 1 Celestial, 1 Fever Wyvern and 1 Monarch.

So I chose some mates according to the suggestion for Celestial Mechanics. Brute x Blue Nebula was a nice combo,

It's not that I didn't think the celestial mechanics idea was interesting, but it's all about the brutes today for me (...pluuuus I am discovering I am bad at the willpower for mass breedings). I got through about 40 brute breedings with various pairings and had... about half brute results (also bad at counting xd.png ).

I also got this extra if someone would like it. Singalana: You're welcome, thanks for letting me know! Glad to hear he'll have a lovely home. <3

Edited by munificent

It's not that I didn't think the celestial mechanics idea was interesting, but it's all about the brutes today for me (...pluuuus I am discovering I am bad at the willpower for mass breedings). I got through about 40 brute breedings with various pairings and had... about half brute results (also bad at counting xd.png ).

I also got this extra if someone would like it.

I grabbed it. I love the names! smile.gif I'm going to breed him a lovely Brute-lady and make a lovely Brute checker. xd.png

Thank you! smile.gif

I'll Breed mine in a second. Sadly I didn't collect many CBs, but I'll still Breed my...4. xd.png

Remembered to breed my Brutes this year, yay! happy.gif

Got 3 refusals, 1 no interest, 3 eggs from the other mate, & 3 Brute eggs. Not so great, methinks. Oh well. dry.gif

Bred two brutes! Forgot and bred two others a couple days early...

I got 64 Brute eggs. ^^ (All EG or other planned lineages.)

Glad to see there was some interest in this!

Also about the Ides:

Maybe add a couple of others breeds that have links to celestial mechanics?

The Ides of March and Brutes is a play on Caesar's death on March 15th: so you could say that that is an event that happens every year and so based on how the planet orbits the sun.

Lunar Heralds: They breed with the moon phases, aka celestial mechanics.

Sunrise / Sunsets: they hatch out differently based on when they hatch, so again: where the planet is in its orbit. So again celestial mechanics.

Glories: they are differed based on when they are laid, so again celestial mechanics.

Nebulas: They gaze at the skies and then their colors come in. So.... If you squint a little, you could say that its celestial mechanics too?

Um. I know there are others out there, but they aren't coming to mind. You could toss Holidays in here, too.

Cheers!

C4.

Quote for new page.

Can you breed anything with your Brutes, or does it have to be specific dragons?

Bred all my brutes, but got no brute eggs.

I even managed to get a Gold Tinsel out of it, but no brutes! xd.png

Too many brutes bred today!

Bred my brutes, glories, lunar heralds (only blue and bronze, though, as I promised someone some gold and silver lunars I'm trying to deliver), nebulas, sunrise/sets, celestials, nocturnes, and spirit wards. Split my brutes into two groups as I have a lot of them and was trying to avoid a wall. ^^ Probably bred a little less than 100 of these dragons altogether with pretty good luck.

Bred all my Brutes and now seeing Brutes in the AP at 5 days and 5 days 1 hour.

Grabbed myself 4 nice new Brute eggs so I'll have more to breed for next year! cool.gif

Just caught this baby and the parents' names are very much appropriate to the occasion: https://dragcave.net/lineage/XOV0x Thanks, munificent! smile.gif

You're welcome, glad you like it! I had to memorize that bit in school, so it tends to come to mind.

I picked several myself this year:

8th gen pb & 8th gen pb - A matching pair, thanks mystery breeder!

2nd gen from sunrise - Thanks Singalana!

(and then I snagged three of my own since it was late and that was what was available when I unlocked from the 3 above, and also... I can't resist codes. rolleyes.gif )

2nd gen from pyro xeno - Thanks, Lesh4537

2nd gen from mistletoe & 2nd gen from shadow walker - Thank you Confused Cat!

4th gen pb stair - Thanks mystery breeder!

2nd gen pb - Thanks, Fly-by-Night!

Edited by munificent

*bump*

Brute Breeding Day 2018 is in 5 days!

(I forgot and just bred some Brutes, but there'll still be more available for breeding on the 15th. The only problem is I might be travelling and unable to participate anyway. -_-)