Stromboli

Ides of March - Brute Breeding Day (Friday March 15, 2024)

Sent about 10 to the AP just now. smile.gif I had a lot that didn't feel like breeding though. dry.gif

I never got around to finding mates for my brutes from last year, unfortunately, and my connection is slow tonight so all I managed to do was breed previously established pairs. So... 6 pairs bred, 1 no egg, 1 non-brute (gemshard) and 4 brute eggs dropped to the AP.

And I missed it completely. Go figure. xd.png

Edit:

No, no I haven't. I still have an hour, and dropped a few of my lineage babies to the AP.

Edited by blackdragon71

The brute wall is coming!

The brute wall is coming!

Of course I choose now to be locked rolleyes.gif Hopefully I'll be able to snag one or two in a few hours.

I'm bumping this so we can start thinking about planning things. I sure hope Brute Breeding Day 2017 will happen. smile.gif

Almoooost tempted to move 'Brutus' onto a Brute dragon but I've already moved it once (to a Fell) and I've become attached to that sucker! xP Had no idea about this thread, would've been amusing!

Copying this over here from my Mass Breeding Extravaganza thread. I'd already decided on a theme to coincide with the Ides of March when this was posted, but people might still be interested in it!

Also about the Ides:

Maybe add a couple of others breeds that have links to celestial mechanics?

The Ides of March and Brutes is a play on Caesar's death on March 15th: so you could say that that is an event that happens every year and so based on how the planet orbits the sun.

Lunar Heralds: They breed with the moon phases, aka celestial mechanics.

Sunrise / Sunsets: they hatch out differently based on when they hatch, so again: where the planet is in its orbit. So again celestial mechanics.

Glories: they are differed based on when they are laid, so again celestial mechanics.

Nebulas: They gaze at the skies and then their colors come in. So.... If you squint a little, you could say that its celestial mechanics too?

Um. I know there are others out there, but they aren't coming to mind. You could toss Holidays in here, too.

Cheers!

C4.

Updated First posts of Upcoming activities for month on Player Activity/Event Thread about this breeding event. I'd love to sign up for a PM reminder, and if someone wants to make a new post in that thread to draw attention to it as we get closer, please feel free if I don't already do it myself. Or the more the merrier. Glad to see this event ongoing, it is quite fun. Cheers!

Hmm...count me tentatively in, though it may be late because I work all day on Wednesdays, so I struggle to get near a computer.

I'd like to participate, but I probably forget about it again, like the previous two years. xd.png

I'm in!

I don't have that many Brutes, but I love them and I would be glad to grab a few interesting lineages from the AP I can continue.

I'm interested, I love having an excuse to do a mass breeding project.

Thanks for saying you'd PM a reminder, that will be a definite help.

C:

Copying this over here from my Mass Breeding Extravaganza thread. I'd already decided on a theme to coincide with the Ides of March when this was posted, but people might still be interested in it!

Also about the Ides:

Maybe add a couple of others breeds that have links to celestial mechanics?

The Ides of March and Brutes is a play on Caesar's death on March 15th: so you could say that that is an event that happens every year and so based on how the planet orbits the sun.

Lunar Heralds: They breed with the moon phases, aka celestial mechanics.

Sunrise / Sunsets: they hatch out differently based on when they hatch, so again: where the planet is in its orbit. So again celestial mechanics.

Glories: they are differed based on when they are laid, so again celestial mechanics.

Nebulas: They gaze at the skies and then their colors come in. So.... If you squint a little, you could say that its celestial mechanics too?

Um. I know there are others out there, but they aren't coming to mind. You could toss Holidays in here, too.

Cheers!

C4.

Re-quoting! Think about breeding more than just brutes today. =)

Et tu, downtime! D: Ah well, I should probably get to bed anyway and I'll breed the rest of my Brutes in the morning~ :DXD Nevermind got distracted on the Forum, then the Cave came back, so now all of my Brutes have been bred! Mostly Brutes sent to the AP, with a few other breeds mixed in since I didn't stick to PB.

Now that AP eggs don't have the extra day added, will it still be two days before we start to see Ides babies? Or sooner?

Edited by Denwayasha