EnderEcho

How long did it take you to get your Leetle Tree?

how long: overall? technically around 6 years :P but i'd taken an Extended Break and just started playing again recently, so in that case a week or so?

how many seen: 2 in recent memory, i dont doubt i saw a few years ago though

how many tries: i'm gonna say 1 since i snagged the very first one that i saw after coming back ^^

I do not have a tree yet but I might as well fill this out:

How long: I joined 2014, been trying since 2018

How many seen: 2

How many tries: 2

I tried both times, but both escaped and scaddled away from me. One was likely a winter tree as it was during Snow Wars 2, and the other was likely a Valentine's tree as it was during this Valentine's event. 

The first time I was overwhelmed by eggs so I could not snag it. Second time I just was not fast enough. It is what it is, ill get one eventually. I hope for a spring or Valentine's one. ;)

11 hours ago, ladyangeliki said:

I tried both times, but both escaped and scaddled away from me. One was likely a winter tree as it was during Snow Wars 2, and the other was likely a Valentine's tree as it was during this Valentine's event. 

The first time I was overwhelmed by eggs so I could not snag it. Second time I just was not fast enough. It is what it is, ill get one eventually. I hope for a spring or Valentine's one. ;)

When you get your tree, it will change throughout the year. Now, your tree would show the Winter foliage, but in a month, everybody's tree will change to Spring foliage.

Good luck! I hope you get one soon!

I joined Jul 04, 2008
Little Tree was released on Dec 28, 2008

I caught my Little Tree on Sep 11, 21016

Seen 2 maybe 3

Tries 0… caught it by accident. I didn’t think I’d be able to and then I did. 

9 hours ago, dragongrrl said:

When you get your tree, it will change throughout the year. Now, your tree would show the Winter foliage, but in a month, everybody's tree will change to Spring foliage.

Good luck! I hope you get one soon!

Is this the same case for holiday leetle trees? Like during February, every leetle tree becomes a Valentine's tree? If so, that is amazing and makes me want a tree even more. Thank you for the encouragement! ❤️

On 2/23/2021 at 2:36 AM, ladyangeliki said:

I can now update this! 

How long: Since 2018

How many seen: 4

How many tries: 3

We know how the first two tries went.

My third sighting was sometime in February or March, around the end of February. And I did not bother trying to grab it as I was overburdened with eggs. (You cannot catch one if you are egglocked right? Was my assumption you cannot, so I did not try and forgot I ever saw another one.)

Today, on the day my fiance gave me gluten free cupcakes for our anniversary weekend, I found one! And finally caught my first at 4:37pm Est.

https://dragcave.net/view/2GZcO

I couldn't be more happy ❤️

orz

I've seen one... 

Tried... once? Pretty sure I was slow and egglocked at that time...

Edited by CDecora

I started playing in November of 2009, and then I got my Leetle in April of 2011. I remember being very shocked! 

I've seen 2 more trees since catching my leetle tree. 

So, some advice from someone who actively only had to search for four months... Try searching at 12-5am EST time. (6am-7am is also okay but more active too.) No one is awake and your chance is allot higher of snagging the tree. And a general tip, don't grab too many eggs because the next egg you see may just be a tree. :)

Still haven't got one yet.  Forget how long I've been on this site.  A long time anyway.  I was on a DC hiatus when they first dropped, so totally missed them initially.  (I...think?)  I haven't even seen one show up yet, but then, I'm not often in the Forest, so...

I guess it didn't take long in my case, I joined in August 2013 and caught it in March 2015, I believe at first try.

Since then I've spotted maybe 5 more and "caught" 3 of them, tops >.<

1 minute ago, Kegluneq said:

Edited by Kegluneq

How long: One year

How many seen: I have no idea, I got mine back in 2011. I clicked at least two fast enough but forgot I could only collect one so it gave me error message.

How many tries: I honestly don't remember!

I joined in 2009 and caught a Tree in 2013, but I don't think I was really trying to catch one for most of that time!  My early DC years were 100% about Seasonal lineage projects, and I didn't really bother much with any kind of unbreedable catching.  :P 

How long: Exactly 45 Minutes!

How many seen: 1 Total

How many tries:1

Up to now I relied mostly in trading to get what I wanted, but as I already have all the rares, I decided to get the rest of the uncommons and commons myself. For the past three days, whenever an eggslot opened, I went to the cave and took fifteen minutes at most to find something I didn't have yet, but this time I wanted to try and get a Leetle and after ignoring a Zyu and a few uncommons since 00:05, at 00:50 I got it!

I joined in 02/22/2021, but began to play in the middle of March and today is 05/13/2021.

Edited by Seejey

I got mine a couple months after joining!

How long: 97 days

How many seen: 1 Total

How many tries: 1 try

Edited by PlatinumDream

I've been playing DC since 2013, but I wasn't very active until sometime around 2017-2018. I finally got my tree back in October of 2018. It took me several tries to grab one, since I'm a little slow on the draw when it comes to catching things in the cave. I just stuck to searching in the forest for eggs until I saw one again and tried clicking it until I eventually got one of my own.

Edited by Rhikasa

Caught: Aug 5, 2013

~3 weeks. I'm not sure if I was actively hunting it. I think I went for a Dino and knew what an unbreakable was so noticed it was a Leetle and caught it lol

So I joined the site on 9th December 2012 and cought my leetle on 4th of April 2013, so it took me ....(uses a website that helps count as I am terrible) so it took me 3 months and 26 days to aquire one :)

Not to bad going I suppose, I see them every now and then in the cave wish we could have more than one on our scrolls though. but it makes the one all the more special :)

I signed up in 2009, so to be dramatic it has been 12 years ! 😱

However, I had long periods of inactivity, and I thought it was impossible/too hard to get the Leetle Tree so I never really tried until now.

How long: One week, looking into the forest from time to time.

How many seen: One, and that was the one !

Actually, it was a wild ride. I was egg locked, as I didn't think the Tree needed a free slot to be caught, so when I saw the Tree in the forest and failed to catch it, I rushed to abandon one of my Purple Dragon egg. I came back, holding my breath, and it was still there. I got the Tree, rushed to the AP, and got back the very same Purple Egg that I had abandoned ! 👌

based on my year of joining and the year i got my tree, 7 years. but i didn't play much until then

i was surprised i was able to get it despite not playing the game that much!!

I just caught one last night! Joined DC in 2013 so it took 8 years and 1,895 dragons before I caught one. I took a long break from 2014-2015, briefly back in 2015, another break from 2016-2021, rejoined in March 2021 so for a lot of that time I was only sporadically playing DC.

I think the one I caught was the second one I have seen in the caves. The first one I saw was years ago when I was so new I didn't know what it was yet.