EnderEcho

How long did it take you to get your Leetle Tree?

how long: overall? technically around 6 years :P but i'd taken an Extended Break and just started playing again recently, so in that case a week or so?

how many seen: 2 in recent memory, i dont doubt i saw a few years ago though

how many tries: i'm gonna say 1 since i snagged the very first one that i saw after coming back ^^

I do not have a tree yet but I might as well fill this out:

How long: I joined 2014, been trying since 2018

How many seen: 2

How many tries: 2

I tried both times, but both escaped and scaddled away from me. One was likely a winter tree as it was during Snow Wars 2, and the other was likely a Valentine's tree as it was during this Valentine's event. 

The first time I was overwhelmed by eggs so I could not snag it. Second time I just was not fast enough. It is what it is, ill get one eventually. I hope for a spring or Valentine's one. ;)

11 hours ago, ladyangeliki said:

I do not have a tree yet but I might as well fill this out:

How long: I joined 2014, been trying since 2018

How many seen: 2

How many tries: 2

I tried both times, but both escaped and scaddled away from me. One was likely a winter tree as it was during Snow Wars 2, and the other was likely a Valentine's tree as it was during this Valentine's event. 

The first time I was overwhelmed by eggs so I could not snag it. Second time I just was not fast enough. It is what it is, ill get one eventually. I hope for a spring or Valentine's one. ;)

When you get your tree, it will change throughout the year. Now, your tree would show the Winter foliage, but in a month, everybody's tree will change to Spring foliage.

Good luck! I hope you get one soon!

I joined Jul 04, 2008
Little Tree was released on Dec 28, 2008

I caught my Little Tree on Sep 11, 21016

Seen 2 maybe 3

Tries 0… caught it by accident. I didn’t think I’d be able to and then I did. 

9 hours ago, dragongrrl said:

When you get your tree, it will change throughout the year. Now, your tree would show the Winter foliage, but in a month, everybody's tree will change to Spring foliage.

Good luck! I hope you get one soon!

Is this the same case for holiday leetle trees? Like during February, every leetle tree becomes a Valentine's tree? If so, that is amazing and makes me want a tree even more. Thank you for the encouragement! ❤️