EnderEcho

How long did it take you to get your Leetle Tree?

Finally! Just caught mine today at the 3:25pm drop! Only the third tree I've ever seen in the cave. I can finally stop stalking the forest biome. XP

How long: 1 day and half

How many seen: 3

How many tries: 3 tries

I am pretty new and didn't know about them, yesterday I choose to try to catch one and I saw 2 without been able to pick them up, but today the first time I saw one I was able to catch it at exactly 09.05 am cave time...but I have stalked the forest pretty heavily

can someone tell me if the tree have some special power or something please? Like I said I am new so sorry if this is a dumb question

and please forgive me for my english, I am Italian

I am pretty new and didn't know about them, yesterday I choose to try to catch one and I saw 2 without been able to pick them up, but today the first time I saw one I was able to catch it at exactly 09.05 am cave time...but I have stalked the forest pretty heavily

can someone tell me if the tree have some special power or something please? Like I said I am new so sorry if this is a dumb question

The tree is just a collectible xd.png. They just sit on your scroll and change with the seasons. They were released as a joke by TJ09.

Your English is pretty good, just a couple grammar issues.

Congrats on catching one so quickly!

Thanks a lot for the info and LOL I think I was really lucky...I was already prepared to wait 1 year or more laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

How long: 3 months

How many seen: 1 Total

How many tries: 1 try. I pounced so fast anyone else in the biome at the time might have thought it was a Gold. tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

I've been here for exactly 1 year today. smile.gif

Happy 1st Birthday to Askr of Asgard my oldest dragon. smile.gif

Edited by Cireth

How long: I joined Feb. 2012, and caught it in Jan. 2015.

How many seen: I've seen two more since, so 3 total.

How many tries: I got the first one I saw.

I got a laptop which has faster internet connection, so that might be the reason.

I joined DC in 2008 or 2009.

I *still* haven't found a Leetle Tree.

Dig this though, right? I set up a scroll for my daughter... and I found her one in the past six months! >_< Not long after, her dad found one for his scroll. So I'm in the MINORITY in this household now. Wah!

I was extremely lucky, I caught one within a week of finding out what they were! I had barely started stalking the forest biome when I saw "Oh my" and started clicking like a berserker (as if that helps).

How long: 5 years

How many tries: I got mine the first time I saw it ^^

I think leetle trees have become less rare or maybe easier to find, since there's a forest biome? smile.gif I joined in December 2008 and never even saw one in the cave until December 2013. Since then, I stumble across them from time to time.

Less than a week, after seeing it drop for the first time by chance. I'd been trying for it for a few days, logged into the site after getting into the house I'm housesitting at... and there it was! I didn't expect to get it, since the internet is abysmally slow coupled with an ancient laptop. But I did!

I just got mine! After 2 weeks of trying, i saw 3, but missed the first 2. So happy~

Then I got a CB Magma 5 minutes later. I have been extremely lucky this week with several rare catches.

I joined sometime in mid 2012 and caught my Leetle Tree in July of 2013 so about a year. smile.gif Also was happy because it was during a release if I remember right. Or was that the CB Red Dorsal that I AP'd before realizing it was rare? xd.png

Since catching my tree I have seen one or two others appear in the cave at the most, so they still seem pretty rare to me. Then again, I've never seen a Gold in the cave before. I've seen every other rare I believe (seen not caught) but not the Gold.

4 years and counting. I've seen one pretty soon after joining, but was egg-locked :/

Have seen another one since, but failed to catch it...

It took me... eight years and a half. You can't even imagine how happy I became. :D This year I've seen them dropping so often, though!

Well, I joined on December 3rd, 2014. I got my Leetle on January 18th, 2015. So about a month and a half. Lol I guess I was lucky? And I've seen many since then. I think at least 3 just this year alone.

Oh my, it took me ten months! Joined Jun 15, got leetle tree Apr 16. I wasn't keen on hunting the cave at that time though, looking back now I only obtained sixteen dragons between first joining and halloween that year, almost five months later, I honestly don't remember what I was thinking lol

And I've seen two leetle trees since I came back Nov 11 lol, two in a month...because I was hunting for obidar xeno I was looming the forest more and I guess that's why they show up so often for me XD

Oh dmn I just saw a third leetle tree in this two months...it sat there for like, a minute lol

Edited by Moriaty

Took me a few years. When I first started playing, I didn't know what it even was. Honestly not too sure I knew what it was when I even clicked on it lol. I see them pop up once in a great while, but way more often than golds or silvers. I haven't seen those pop up in over a year at least.

Would have had a leetle within a week of playing, but was thinking I'd get a nicer-coded one. And then I realized I named everything a day after. You know, like an idiot.

Might go leetle hunting sooner or later, but it's not really too important. 

Two months.  Can't remember if it was the first or second time I saw one, but no more than that! Wasn't looking for one, specifically, but of course I nabbed it.  Wish I could have a leetle tree army but alas.