EnderEcho

How long did it take you to get your Leetle Tree?

I don't know, I don't remember. I just know that when I have hunted the forest before, I have seen leetle trees sit for a few minutes before being picked up.

Ummm

How Long: 3 years

How many seen: 1

How many tries: 1

(Just out of curiosity, can you name a Leetle Tree?)

Ummm

How Long: 3 years

How many seen: 1

I think so. I'm pretty sure I've seen some named. Although I could be wrong since they count as frozen eggs.

Mine is dated April 6, 2014, so while that's 2.5 years after I made my account it's actually the month I returned after my very long unintentional hiatus. Wasn't even looking for one, just happened upon it. xd.png

First one I ever saw, I've seen at least 2-3 others at various points afterwards.

No, you can't. The option is greyed out since it's technically an egg. The only named one I know of is also the only lineaged one because TJ created it and stuck it on someone's scroll (it's mentioned on the Leetle Tree's wiki page).

Edited by Kovia

I got mine this January, and it only took me two or three tries. It's been over a year, but I wasn't as active for a while. It even has an all caps code! smile.gif

Started playing in October 2008 - grabbed my leetle tree in August 2010. Pretty sure that's the first time I'd ever seen one appear, too.

Mine says I caught it on Nov 20, 2012. My first dragon was caught on Apr 19, 2010. So it was a two and a half years for me, but now they're really easy to catch. I stalk the Forest biome, and I often see Leetle Trees at the 5 minute shuffles. They usually sit for 30 seconds or more before they get picked up, because most users who see them already have theirs.

I just now noticed my Leetle Tree is one month short of being caught on my 2nd DC birthday.

I got my first dragon on July 21st 2009 and the Tree on June 21st 2011. So almost two years

How long: About 9 months

How many seen: 2 I think

How many tries: 2 tries

So they started dropping December 2010 and mine says I picked it up in September 2011. I didn't see the big drop and afterwards they were rare. I think I only saw one before I managed to grab mine, but that was widely spaced in time. They were becoming more common when I snagged it, which is why I was able, but I don't think as common as they are now. I've seen at least two since I caught mine and have just watched them waiting for someone to get their first tree.

It took me a year... I missed the initial drop and then I just never saw them. I finally snagged one in December 2011. I love my leetle tree smile.gif

two years for me. I just got mine today (really happy about it laugh.gif ) I never seen one before today though, so I got excited when finally I saw it tongue.gif

How Long: 4 years (I missed the very first Christmas drop)

How Many Seen: None

How Many Tries: 0

I still don't have a leetle tree, nor have I ever seen/caught a CB metal ever in my life, my one silver was a gift. I just have the worst luck I guess.

(Edit: I cannot numbers)

Edited by Angeles

How long: About 8 months

How many seen: a bunch

How many tries: 1 try

Finally got my first tree laugh.gif

How long: Joined DC March 2010, so 5 years

How many seen: none, really! I never saw them in the cave

How many tries: Well the first time I saw one, I got it smile.gif

I actually had a friend message me the night they first came out in 2008 because they were in the IRC. So I snatched one up the second they dropped. [ View ]

So my tree is ooooold.

How Long: Got them the first time they dropped.

How Many Seen: I can't even begin to count.

How Many Tries: One

How long: 3 months

How many seen: Sooo many

I didn't even know they still dropped until I saw one in the forest while stalking seasonals. I saw it and nabbed it. Since I spend a lot of time in the forest (especially in autumn, since I have an autumn lineage I am working on), I see so many leetles. I especially see them late at night/early morning when most users are asleep. xd.png

. I especially see them late at night/early morning when most users are asleep. xd.png.png

Funny. I actually caught mine at the 2:00 egg drop in GATE Reading.

How long: My oldest dragon was caught Feburary 5th of '09 and my Leetle Tree was caught on Jan. 5th, 2014, so 4 years & 11 months.

How many seen: Darned if I know. XD I don't hunt the cave all that often but I've probably seen a few.

How many tries: Not too sure, since I don't think I ever hunted for one specifically.

Edited by Denwayasha

got mine dec 19 of 2012 xd.png but i started in 2009 so yeah it took me a while tongue.gif though i did take a break in there i think haha. they oughta remove the limit though

Just caught my first.

... Let's see, I joined in '10, took a two year hiatus... So, about 2 years to catch one. Not that I was ever hunting for them specifically, since this was also the first I've seen xd.png.

I got my first eggs in mid-May 2009 and my Leetle Tree in Mar 2012. Saw a few before I snagged one and have seen dozens since.