EnderEcho

How long did it take you to get your Leetle Tree?

I got mine during Christmas breeding week in 2012, a little over two years after I joined. I can't remember if it was my first time seeing them or not, but it very well might have been. I'm still convinced to this day that the only reason I got it was because everyone else was in the AP hunting Christmas dragons. tongue.gif

I started playing in late 09, and got mine in 2011. I don't even remember getting it, but I guess I just went to the Cave one day, saw a description about a tree, clicked it, and got it. laugh.gif

Checking the date on my leetle tree (August 16, 2011), it appears to have taken me a year and 3 months or so after joining. It seems weird that I've had it so long, I thought it had taken me longer to get O_o

No idea how many tries though, understandably. Not sure I was even paying attention there or anything.

well I joined in December 2011 and got my tree only in December of the next year

I got mine last December and I've been playing since last February. That was probably the second time I saw a leetle tree biggrin.gif Recently though, I've seen cases where leetle trees stay in the biome for half a minute without anyone picking them up wink.gif

I've been on since October of 2010, and I still don't have a Leetle Tree. I've seen a couple, but wasn't fast enough.

I've been here since January 2010, and I grabbed my leetle tree in March 2013, so it took a little more than 3 years. It was the only time I've ever seen one.

Mine is still a four coder from January 2011, so I guess around four months after I started playing?

They started dropping at almost New Year 2011, and I got mine May 13 2011 so 5 and a half months. I've seen one or two since then but I caught the first one I ever saw.

Eyyy I think I caused this thread! Or helped cause it, heh!

How Long: Depends! I joined in '07, but I only really took notice after the '10 massive drop. A LONG time!

How many seen: A LOT. I was here for the '10 drop, and honestly I've only seen like one or two since. But I also wasn't actively looking a lot.

How many tries: I couldn't tell you. During the '10 drop I was at university, and I remember working SO hard to try to just get one leetle tree...sadly the internet was CRAP and all my efforts were in vain. Until just recently, haha!

Honestly, I've never seen you before. I guess I'm a faster clicker than I thought. xd.png

Oh my. Well I've been here since mid-08 apparently, and I picked mine up in May 2014. I think I might've seen one or two in the cave, but I have terrible luck with anything rare.

So nearly six years. My scroll date might be a bit older than my account though, so who knows!

I started my scroll in 2008 (and managed to miss like every holiday after xd.png). I went on hiatus for a while and came back in 2011, when I caught my leetle tree. :3

How many seen: One

How many tries: Zero

So yeah, I caught mine on the first try smile.gif

I joined in '09 and I just got my Leetle Tree last August - so it took a while...

I've only actually seen two and I somehow managed to grab the second one. smile.gif

Honestly, I've never seen you before. I guess I'm a faster clicker than I thought.  xd.png <3

Probably not seen me because I haven't been on the forums in years, heheheh. Apparently before this month my last post was December 2012! I'm just recently getting vaguely more interested again.

Edited by ABeckett

I got one when they were released. I remember many people couldn't get their hands on one xd.png I even helped a friend at the time getting one, we skipped math class to hunt for one for her

I have seen some since I came back (I went on a hiatus after 2009's valentines, came back on christmas 2012). Maybe around 8? I don't go hunt in the forest a lot

I got one this year, about a month after I joined. Didn't really care about grabbing one but since I saw it, I clicked it and got it.

I think leetle trees are not that hard to catch, but you'd need to haunt the forest biome, and that's what many people just don't do.

Caught mine with no problem in 2013.

Saw 10+ from then, but I'm not stalking the cave so much if at all (only when I need something)

Once one leetle tree sat in cave for over 5 minutes and nobody took it e.e

But when it was finally gone I could get me a CB stripe for which I stalked the Forest biome at the first place rolleyes.gif

I think I may have seen 2 or 3 Leetles before I got one. First time, I completely missed it. Second time was just mean to me...somewhat. I was talking to a friend over the phone, and the fresh egg drop was about to happen. I told her that a Leetle Tree was probably gonna show up, and I was going to completely miss it. So guess what happened? A Leetle Tree shows up. And I missed it. dry.gif But I had sworn that I would go to bed that day with a Leetle Tree, and oddly enough, only maybe 15 or 20 minutes later another one showed up. When I clicked on it though, it said that I was at the limit. I was confused, since I had missed the first one, but turns out I got it and some glitch happened. Whoop!

Well I never actively tried grabbing one. I was around in 2008 when they were released, but I was very noob and didn't know what I was doing and more or less ignored them because they weren't dragons.

I did, however, get my Leetle on Earth Day in 2013! biggrin.gif So it's got a very special date on it so far as trees are concerned. So let's see, that'd be... 4 years and a little less than 5 months. Can't recall offhand how many I tried for, but really... I don't think it was all that many since it was never really something I was interested in.