foofookittay

Oh gosh >.<

Oh lordy.

I've just gotten my account back after lost password and computer crash several years ago. I also just happened to go through my messages from circa 2010-2011.

All I have to say about them is that they make me want to crawl under a rock and never come back out. blink.gif

Edited by foofookittay

Yes this happens every time I come back to this site. This forum basically encapsulated my entire 5th-7th grade years. God I was annoying back then. XD

Ugh, tell me about it.

I was first introduced to online forums back in 2007, when I was fifteen. Last year I went through some of those posts (it was on a different forum), and I can say I've seen ten year old children with better writing comprehension than what I had back then. Somehow or another, I managed to clock in excess of six thousand posts in the time frame of about a year... considering what I was going through then, I guess it isn't much of a surprise. Let's just say there were many emoticon faces, many spelling errors and many, many one line posts. I was much less restrained in what I wrote... apparently I had a sheer hatred for meat pies and a great love for those little onion man emoticons.

I've been here since 2010 and haven't managed even a third of that!

Fifteen year old me was hyped up on something, is all I'm saying. user posted image

Haha glad I'm not the only one.

Luckily, I joined here recently so no one had to witness my old posts here.

Though at other forums that I joined when 12-15, I don't even dare to look back at my posts. They're full of mistakes and stuff like "u, me 2, lol" and sooo many emoticons, I really liked them back then so tried to sneak some in each of my post's but guess I overdid it a bit.

I would punch past me in the face |D

Who wouldn't? There are several things I wish I could smack my past self for.

Wow, can I list them all?

Showing my new phone to my LAL teacher in 4th grade. God I feel embarrased by myself now.

I look at the rp posts I made when I was a n00b on the site and I want to edit them all and edit the extreme amount of godmodding. Dear lord...

The drawings I made when I was younger.

My writing when I was younger.

Dear lord, don't make me list them all...