Starryluv

Dreaming of DragonCave

In the middle of multiple nightmares this morning, I dreamed that I got on the forums here and saw a new thread in Suggestions that happened to be something I was very passionately against. I attempted to write a long detailed post explaining why the suggestion wouldn't be good, but then the dream became a nightmare with non-DC stuff. And *then* it went back to the forum part, but suddenly there were 9 pages on that new suggestion thread and TJ had already decided to implement it!

I had a dream where I saw someone had a Gold Tinsel with its location listed as "Market"... AND its breed was listed as "Gold Tinsel Dragon".

I just had a dream where DC dragons were basically origami? I grabbed three or four Halloween hatchlings from the AP, and when I clicked them they turned into real origami dragons that I could hold and play with. Then I wanted to re-abandon one of them, but the Abandon 'button' was printed on the origami-dragon's inner wing and I couldn't reach it to 'click' it. 

I had a dream where it was the 29th of October and a few of the latest Halloween eggs had escaped into the biomes early. These eggs had the description: "This egg is really colourful." I managed to grab one, and instead of the regular caught-an-egg page with the assorted codes, it had a page similar to the Earthquake BSA. The new egg, which was significantly larger than the normal egg sprite, was rainbow with the colours in horizontal bands. Beneath it was the text, "This egg is so heavy that, when you heave it into your nest, the ground shakes." Then all the eggs already on my scroll, fortunately stating "this egg is unaffected by the earthquake."

Then I went outside into some sort of a parking lot and found a grey egg with intricate markings and a blue dot near the top from a release I apparently missed. This came with a note about a rumour where the eggs of this breed with one dot would hatch normally, and the eggs with two dots would hatch "unexpectedly". I was pretty sure that meant they would hatch into another breed, but I wasn't sure if it would be a specific, exclusive other breed or another random breed already in the cave.

What does it say about my lack of 'life' that I dream about DC so much? 

I dreamed I woke up and got onto DC and saw all kinds of weird descriptions in the biomes. I was confused at first because I didn't think we'd be having a November release, but all the eggs in all the biomes were new breeds. There was a ton of them though, it almost seemed like the 'unique breed' count doubled! I had no idea what to pick up first, lol

15 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I dreamed I woke up and got onto DC and saw all kinds of weird descriptions in the biomes. I was confused at first because I didn't think we'd be having a November release, but all the eggs in all the biomes were new breeds. There was a ton of them though, it almost seemed like the 'unique breed' count doubled! I had no idea what to pick up first, lol

This is a really common theme in my Dragon Cave-related dreams, it's always about a sudden new release with TONS of new eggs with really weird descriptions. :blink: I actually had a dream just like that a day or two ago.

53 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I wish I could have dreams this awesome! What I wouldn't do for that many new breeds... :wub:  Instead I actually had a dream recently about the site getting hacked and reverted to its original state (which I was never even around for?) with only the original handful of breeds. I think that technically counts as a nightmare, right?