Starryluv

Dreaming of DragonCave

I had a dream once that I clicked on SOMETHING and it reset my entire account and the only perk I got from it was a higher attack for my pikachu. What???? I was relieved to find it was a dream and I still had all my dragons when I woke up.

Last night I had a dream where leetle trees became unlimited and I had two of them on my account... and then I went to the forest biome and picked up a third one. And they all had completely different sprites, like one had the summer palm tree sprite, another had the snowy winter sprite, and the third had the Halloween event sprite. :blink:

I had a dream last night that I was breeding my dragons (planned for gifts that I'm still waiting to go off cooldown) and the second egg got auto-abandoned because I was egg-locked.

The paranoia haunting me even in my dreams OTL

Last night, I dreamt we had six-digit codes all of a sudden, and I got all excited about that. :lol:

A while ago, I actually dreamt that a user here (forgot who it was, though) was preparing a giant-sized (= read: dragon-sized) fried egg. :unsure:

Edited by Fly-by-Night

37 minutes ago, Fly-by-Night said:

Last night, I dreamt we had six-digit codes all of a sudden, and I got all excited about that. :lol:

A while ago, I actually dreamt that a user here (forgot who it was, though) was preparing a giant-sized (= read: dragon-sized) fried egg. :unsure:

Omg, last week I had a dream about 6 digit codes too because we ran out of 5 digits!! I couldn't find this thread to report it tho lol I wonder how close we are to 6's

14 hours ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

Omg, last week I had a dream about 6 digit codes too because we ran out of 5 digits!! I couldn't find this thread to report it tho lol I wonder how close we are to 6's

Wait, I got your USED dream? :lol: I'll need to file a complaint!

Now I'm wondering myself if there's a chance we'll get 6-digit codes one day, and if so, when. I can't do the Maths, unfortunately.

I dreamt we had more dragons with bsas including pygmies with them. Imagine a pygmy sitting on a regular egg to hatch it!

Not a dream- but still thought I might be able to share it here.

I was telling my boyfriend (who doesn't play the game) about two dragon descriptions I made, and he listened to the entire stories and then said: "All this immersion from only pictures of dragons and eggs and text? I don't understand this game." :D

I had a dream where the Thuwed breeding lists opened up again and I requested a Thuwed egg from a male Kingcrowne and a female Gemshard. I was pretty disappointed when I woke up.

I dreamt of an anniversary new release with four cool dragons, two of them were black and blue, the others I've forgotten. I remember the eggs looking scaly and there was even a painted banner for them, with the background as watery and dark.

Last night probably was too tired, slept too late. Made me dream of weird stuff.
I had a dream of a specific person (if I remember correctly) who requested me to breed a 3G SAltkin someday out of the blue because he/she likes the lineage. Of course I was glad, but it didn't occur to me as weird or strange until I truly woke up. Weird, indeed... I'd probably poke that specific person someday, though I doubt it as I have zero checkers

A few days ago when I went to bed I had a trade offer pending, and I guess hoping the offer would be accepted led to a DC-related dream, where I had a trade offer pending but the trade was for a dragon not really in the game, it was similar to the new Aqualis but somehow more... scaly?... with the s1 hatchling having a lot more details. 

I dreamt of the forum today. I'd accidentally posted in German, and someone told me he'd like to understand me but couldn't. Weirdly enough, he'd also posted the Argentinian flag, which was also his avatar. I wanted to apologize and explain that I'd been working on various tabs, some of which were in German, but in order to refer to the flag, I wrote "Lo siento muchísimo" right at the beginning. I then realized that, instead of the sun, his "Argentinian" flag had the Israeli flag as a tiny symbol in the centre. This utterly confused me, and I had no idea what to write (English might have been the obvious solution, but well... dreams XD), so I was really glad when my alarm rang.

Edited by Fly-by-Night

I had a dream where I found a giant (about double height x 2.5 width, it was extra fat) royal blue egg in the AP – it was kind of on top of the eggs next to it. I clicked on it, the site shifted from the portal background to the default and I got this page announcing, "Congratulations you've found a legendary GIANT egg!" It immediately hatched into an adult male royal blue that was a second version of a royal blue I actually have whom I recently described (robUT). I was like, "What? What do I do with another royal blue? I wasn't trying to do that! I'm sure some other user would have been happier to het him!" and tried to figure out if and how I could trade him off or re-AP him while the site's skin randomly changed back and forth between the portal and default backgrounds.

It was weird.

Last night I dreamt that TJ had a special event thing going on for one day where we could use the action 'set in stone' for a dragon & it would permanently change the sprite color of an individual dragon (someone did it with a kingcrowne & it turned golden-it made sense in my dream). And it was exciting to see what colors dragons would turn & how this would affect lineages. Super random though of all the things my brain picked to dream lol

On 1/8/2018 at 8:32 PM, Confused Cat said:

I dreamed about a Deep Sea hatchling. He was a 3rd gen with a Deep Sea x Blusang checker lineage, but at the same time he also was a human boy somehow. And the one thing I knew or learned about him in the dream was that he enjoyed rolling down a hill while yelling "Yodelidoodle!", and I thought that was a very weird word for a Deep Sea dragon to say.

(It's not a word. No, not even in Switzerland. :P )

I don't remember seeing or thinking about a Deep Sea x Blusang lineage recently, so I don't know how that got into my dream. But I guess now I'll have to make that lineage and freeze a 3rd gen Deep Sea to name him Yodelidoodle. Reserved the name already. :lol:

And finally he exists, although I never started that lineage myself. Yodelidoodle is a "Freaky" from the AP, thanks @Terrafreaky! :D

I remembered he was a misgendered checker in my dream, so I intentionally mis-influenced this one rather than waiting for a male DS x female Blusang.

And I decided not to freeze him so I'll be able to breed Yodeli-babies. He also has a pending description.  :)

I had a dream where the AP times had gone all the way down to 0 days and a handful of hours. Some of the eggs were grayed out for me, maybe meaning that I can't pick them up because I've already picked up and re-abandoned them, but then I found a CB Aeon amidst all those eggs and then I went to post about it here on the forums. Woke up feeling so disappointed when I realized it was all just a dream.

I dreamed that I caught a CB "CyBer" code. Woke up disappointed that not only was that not real, that code doesn't exist yet.

I just had a dream that I was posting one-way teleports in the 'community notice board' thread, like 4-5 at once, and then I realized that all the links I'd just posted were somehow not the right links and didn't actually do anything. I scrambled to edit my post and put the correct links in, but the thread was getting too many comments at once and by the time I edited my post there were multiple new pages in the thread and I got upset because I didn't think anyone would see my post. 

I had a dream where TJ dug up some stupid old trash I said here on the forums many MANY years ago, and decided to ban me now for saying it back then... and then he forbade me from using certain emojis, but I could then buy them back from a on-site store for 8 dollars each! :blink:

Oh, and I dreamt of winning a gold Tinsel. The second part of that didn't come true, but the first...

Last night I dreamt I found 2 unreleased dragons on TJ’s scroll. One was pretty cool, idk how to describe it yet. The other one was based off a peacock. I might actually consider passing on the first dragon into a dragon request but I don’t know how I’d successfully execute it. HMU if u actually wanna talk about it cuz I’m too stupid to figure it out on my own.

I won’t be able to do the peacock one because I think you’re not supposed to base dragons off real animals?

Edited by Wolves-and-Wings
Hi mom

3 hours ago, Wolves-and-Wings said:

Last night I dreamt I found 2 unreleased dragons on TJ’s scroll. One was pretty cool, idk how to describe it yet. The other one was based off a peacock. I might actually consider passing on the first dragon into a dragon request but I don’t know how I’d successfully execute it. HMU if u actually wanna talk about it cuz I’m too stupid to figure it out on my own.

I won’t be able to do the peacock one because I think you’re not supposed to base dragons off real animals?

You can, but it must be distinctly a dragon and not just a peacock with say the head of a dragon.

From the Dragon Requests Guide:

Characteristics to avoid in a sprite/sprite concept are:

• Hybrid dragons (half-dragon half-something, different from dragons that borrow a trait from something as their defining trait).
  • A dragon that resembles an animal it is inspired from more than a dragon. You do not want a wolf/cat/fox/etc with wings, you want a dragon with wolf/cat/fox/etc characteristics. When using animals for inspiration, it is best to choose a few characteristics and incorporate them into your dragon. Design a dragon first, add animal characteristics second.

I had a dream that I was hunting the biomes and saw a Dino description, clicked it, refreshed, then saw a completely new description that didn't even seem like an egg description, it didn't have 'this egg' at the beginning or anything. I had automatically clicked it, assuming it was a new breed, but it turned out to be a regular Aeon? And the 'Dino' I'd caught looked like a Dino egg but a completely different color, I think it was like teal-ish or something.

I dreamed that I bred a lovely autumn egg, the end product of a long lineage project, but then accidentally abandoned it and had to stalk the AP and desperately post in the forums, trying to get it back! Woke up, and phew, so glad that didn't happen!