Starryluv

Dreaming of DragonCave

Last night I had a dream it was the day before a new Halloween release and I randomly got gifted, in advanced, an egg from a CB Caligene-coloured Wyrm (which looked fabulous, by the way) and a messy-lineaged dragon.

It was strange but really made me want a sparkly Dark-Gold Wyrm. XD 

I feel better after having seeing this thread. :D

Last nite I dreamt that I clicked on a Magma egg in the Cave. I'm not hunting for Magmas at the moment, but I'm sure I'd enjoy that anyway.

I often have anxiety-induced nightmares about things that really aren't worth it... Like the other night when I dreamed that I got online in the morning to see multiple PMs about a trade I'd posted as well as like 6-7 offers on the trade, and I got really stressed trying to figure out which one to accept and not wanting to disappoint so many other people by declining theirs.

A couple months back, I had a dream I picked out an egg from the AP looking a bit like this:

image.png.5da39d686d48e9283f20c573139bd059.png

I was pretty excited about it until I woke up.

Had one where there was a big dragon release, but all the eggs were colored like--popsicles! You know, those bright pastel ones that have a couple different colors on each. And for some reason, hatchies of these breeds were also falling through the AP. I thought they would all turn out ugly and / or that TJ had gone crazy, but when the dragons actually hatched and started growing up, they all had really cool designs!

I once dreamt I got a either Bronze or Gold Tinsel with the code 'Minka'.. Minka is one of the ways you could call a cat in Latvian, and I was super excited. I clicked on the dragon's page to breed Minka with a CB of mine. Clicked 'Breed' right as I woke up because my cat Luka jumped on my face XD

Last night I had a dream about a thread in the suggestions forum, I can't exactly remember what it was that was being suggested, but it had something to do with teleport. But then the thread devolved into people randomly coming up with new dragon breeds that absolutely had to be released alongside the teleport thing. It's as if the entirety of the dragon requests had been fused with this one thread.

I had a dream about Dragon Cave last night! :D It was specifically about the forums. It was one of those weird dreams where most parts didn't really make sense. I knew it was meant to be the DC forum, but the forum was set in a garden, however that is supposed to work. :P It was all rather lovely and peaceful. Maybe it's time we redecorated in here with some floral arrangements or something! :lol:

I had a dream that on the dragcave homepage there was an extremely small chance that the dragon displayed would load as as a picture of a forest linking to a secret part of the cave whereby a completely secret egg as well as a random egg could be collected in a hidden part of the site.

user posted image - how the random egg looked in my dream

?????

So now I wish there was a weekly chance to win a completely random egg from the cave. XD 

7 minutes ago, lovecats99 said:

I had a dream that on the dragcave homepage there was an extremely small chance that the dragon displayed would load as as a picture of a forest linking to a secret part of the cave whereby a completely secret egg as well as a random egg could be collected in a hidden part of the site.

user posted image - how the random egg looked in my dream

?????

So now I wish there was a weekly chance to win a completely random egg from the cave. XD 

Maybe your subconscious suspected that there would be a new dragon release and it led you to dream about a secret, mystery egg in the forest... that is actually the new drake/pygmy. :P I'm just going to pretend you had a psychic vision of the new release.

Though I don't dream about DC that often, my dreams always have something to do with mystery in them, too. Must be because DC is such a magical, mysteirous place. :lol:

I almost always have anxious dreams when I dream about DC... Missing a new release, important eggs dying, someone getting mad at me on the forums (I have that one a lot...), etc. The most recent one was something about my eggs not being what I thought they were, like I'd gotten some really great eggs but then when I checked on them later they'd turned into completely different breeds.

I dreamed I found a dragon egg on the street where I grew up. It was only the size of a small apple and looked like a big marble made of clear glass in which some sort of plant (like a small tumbleweed) was embedded. When I saw it, I first touched it with my foot because I wanted to see the code before picking it up. (I expected the code to appear like the text that shows up when you point the cursor on something that has a title tag or alt text.) I tried several times but it didn't work, so I picked it up because maybe I had to touch it with my hand instead...? It still didn't work, and I finally realized that it was silly to expect to see an egg's code in the real world. I actually laughed at myself in the dream because I stupidly expected the real world to work like the internet. :lol:  I put the egg in my pocket and decided to look at the code later at the computer. Somehow. And then I thought "Wait, I can put an egg in my pocket even though I'm egg locked, and just move it to my scroll later when I have room? That's cool, I wonder if other users know about this!"

I had a dream recently where so many dragons had been generated on the site that codes were now 6 characters long.

On 5/13/2018 at 12:04 AM, Gryphonic said:

I had a dream recently where so many dragons had been generated on the site that codes were now 6 characters long.

That would create great opportunities for code collectors! My dreams about Dragon Cave aren't really like that, since my brain refuses to accept that this is a game. :P Whenever I dream about the site, it's usually a real life physical place. That tends to be the case with other forums I'm on, too. It's like a big DC convention in my head. :lol:

A few nights ago, I had a dream about a birthday-themed dragon being released for DC's upcoming birthday.. It was almost like a dragon cupcake, complete with sprinkles and candles XD

6 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

A few nights ago, I had a dream about a birthday-themed dragon being released for DC's upcoming birthday.. It was almost like a dragon cupcake, complete with sprinkles and candles XD

Long ago there used to be a cake dragon in the Dragon Requests area (I think it might have even gotten onto the Completed List), it was so awesome looking, chocolate cake wings with a dollop of frosting on it's head (if I remember correctly). I'm sure it was probably not suitable for cave-standards, though. 

I keep dreaming about my eggs turning into other breeds. I don't know why. I wake up and have to check my scroll to make sure it was just a dream, lol.

16 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

Amazing! :D I had a dream last night about DC's upcoming birthday, too. I don't really remember any of the details, though. I don't really dream about DC that often, but it tends to happen most in the lead up to holiday events and stuff. 

Hmm, I think I did once, and that was before the Valentines release. Don't remember what, but yeah.

I had dreams about DC, already. Though I can't remember them all.

Once we had a 10/30 Dragon Limit, Or that the Egg Limit was turned off, and we could have 30 Items, no matter if 30 Eggs or Hatchies or a Mixture.

Sometimes I saw some Breeds being released... Well, even though dreams are dreams, I'd love to see the above happening.

I dozed off and wondered if frozen vamp hatchies could bite pygmies.  Creepy-cute.

I also once dreamed that the AP was not limited by 30 Eggs a page. Actually, the whole page was full with AP Eggs, maybe 2500 or 5000 even.

It was amazing to watch. Oh well, I would like to see more AP Eggs displayed, maybe something @TJ09 could possibly think of :D

I had a dream about reading dragon descriptions last night. :lol:

Had a dream last night that instead of virtual eggs, the eggs you picked/traded would show up in the mail and they were made out of a Styrofoam-like material and had 3D details. I got a CB Silver in the mail, and I remember thinking it was gorgeous. When the egg was cracking, I looked inside of it and there was a little realistic model of a fully-grown, female Silver inside of it. This probably all implies I'd have to go driving around to find a hatchery or something, lol

I had a dream last night you could add adult dragons to your scroll by hunting them in a way which is a bit similar to getting pokemon except, instead of using a pokeball, you use a big net or just jump the dragon.

It was pretty strange. I found a group of three Silvers in a grassy field and could look at their lineages off the spot and I actually caught a CB Silver that way. XD The other two were just messies. Still, it comes to show I should probably take a break.

I misclicked a Vine before going to bed last night.... Maybe that's why I dreamed about hunting the biomes and misclicking some random egg, but when I went to my scroll I was somehow completely egg-locked with 'misclicked' eggs that I hadn't actually clicked! Most of them were pygmies for some reason.