Starryluv

Dreaming of DragonCave

I've had several dreams of DC, but the one that stuck with me the most was one I had a few days before the drawing of the last big raffle. It was something along the lines of me finding out I had won a Silver Tinsel, followed up by a code fiasco that saw my chosen code not get registered even after repeated submissions.

It's kinda scary how... accurate that dream ended up being.

Today I had a dream that I was at school and TJ, who was a teacher at the school for some reason, walked up to me and asked me if I could sprite an egg for an abandoned dragon request. It was some kind of eastern that I don't remember the details or colors of.

Clearly I need to sprite an eastern now, don't I.

I often have dreams of either catching rares or seeing wacky new releases, which are both quite entertaining. It was delighting to have a dream of catching a CB Gold and a CB Silver in the span of one day last night. So delighting that it wasn't as delighting to wake up!

One night I had a dream where some of the Christmas dragons were re-releasing but they were all colored like coffee and were classified as super rare. The new arrival among the re-released holiday eggs was a Coffee dragon whose egg description was "This egg surely keeps you awake."

Another dream about new releases was one where I was one of the spriters. My masterpiece, the Crocodile dragon, had made its debut on the site. It looked just like an ordinary crocodile but it had a pair of tiny, feathered wings on its back (tiny as in they reminded me of Dunsparce's wings).

This was a very old dream of mine. In the dream you bonded with one dragon and rode it a lot like Dragonriders of Pern. Mine was a skywing, a friend's was a vine. In the dream, TJ was some evil overlord we were trying to escape from.

This was a very old dream of mine. In the dream you bonded with one dragon and rode it a lot like Dragonriders of Pern. Mine was a skywing, a friend's was a vine. In the dream, TJ was some evil overlord we were trying to escape from.

I had a similar dream to that not long ago, but my dragon was my trihorn Wyvern; Ferocious G-Force. TJ wasn't in it, but Maleficent was and she kept turning her dragons into crows.

Today I had a dream that the new release eggs (yep the eggs themselves) had a summon-esque BSA that fused individual sets of them into a teaser video for a new Street Fighter game. I think I watched too much Vinesauce before going to sleep.

good to see that I am not alone.

I went for a coffee with TJ himself, he did not laugh at my jokes. Meh, maybe next time.

Think I mentioned this in another thread..but last week I dreamed I'd won a CB Silver Shimmer, lol. It'd be nice if that happened. Still not looking forward to staying up until midnight for the next raffle to see if I won rolleyes.gif I value my sleeping hours too much

Dreamed that TJ changed it so that eggs require an extra day to hatch, and encouraged us to go for walks and engage in physical activity while we were waiting.

I had a dream where I had a dragon with the code "Dragon" by completely random chance and was freaking out about how amazing it was. I got sad when I woke up and realized it wasn't real and 6-digit codes don't exist anyway.

On 7/7/2017 at 12:43 PM, Dew said:

Dreamed that TJ changed it so that eggs require an extra day to hatch, and encouraged us to go for walks and engage in physical activity while we were waiting.

This made me laugh very loudly.

I'm officially too invested. Last night I dreamed I caught a CB Gold. Was a little disappointed when I woke up this morning...

I had a dream a new event just started when I was browsing the biomes, and it was something called "Save the Commons". There was like 20 new breeds, all that were supposed to be "common", but they would only drop for a one week period, mixed with all the regular eggs! I was so stressed because at the end of that dream I was kind of awake and just though to myself that I cannot hunt now, I have to go back to sleep lol

No joke, just woke up from a nightmare that reimagined Dragon Cave as having a violent criminal following, with underground cyber cafes you could go to to catch and trade your eggs while you... did other criminal things? I think drugs were involved somewhere. And there was a serial killer, and gang wars, and dark scheming and cover-ups, and toward the end I was even thinking, "Oh, come on, this is Dragon Cave, this is ridiculous", right before the character whose head I was in got killed. So if this crazy criminal element exists, I don't want to know about it! ;)

That will teach me to go watching Jean Claude Van Johnson right before bed.

Last night, I had a dream I got the name 'woof' for one of my dragons.

I could have gone for any other name than that but instead I went for woof. I don't understand my dreams, sometimes. XD 

Tonight I dreamed that I checked my scroll and one of my hatchlings had died due to viewbombing. I woke up in panic and checked my scroll, but everything was fine. I had to hide my scroll so I could go back to sleep lol. 

My favorite DC dream I've ever had was walking through a forest and physically collecting eggs. Like, they were tiny, the size they were on the screen and pixel-y. I had tiny CB golds clutched in my hands, haha.

I remember one time having a dream where one of my eggs died and turned into a zombie, despite the fact that you can't make zombie eggs.

Few nights back I had a dream there was a new event in DC, where you just had to click around the site and you could find small gifts. I nearly fell from my chair when I saw I won a silver Shimmer, then moments later a silver Tinsel! I decided to stay silent so no one could viewbomb them and also because I was afraid it was a glitch and I wanted to keep my pretty eggies. I was pretty bummed when I woke up from that!

I dreamed about a Deep Sea hatchling. He was a 3rd gen with a Deep Sea x Blusang checker lineage, but at the same time he also was a human boy somehow. And the one thing I knew or learned about him in the dream was that he enjoyed rolling down a hill while yelling "Yodelidoodle!", and I thought that was a very weird word for a Deep Sea dragon to say.

(It's not a word. No, not even in Switzerland. :P )

I don't remember seeing or thinking about a Deep Sea x Blusang lineage recently, so I don't know how that got into my dream. But I guess now I'll have to make that lineage and freeze a 3rd gen Deep Sea to name him Yodelidoodle. Reserved the name already. :lol:

I had a dream that exactly right after the Christmas event a new release occurred involving large, dark, rare eggs which looked very mechanical/industrial. Was a bit bummed it turned out to be all a dream, really. XD 

I just had a dream that TJ greatly expanded his Thuwed page to more pairs and that I actually saw the list open - without anyone telling me about it. I remember picking "any pairing, even with holidays" from a dropdown list and think I got on the list in the last split second.

I play too much DC. It shows. :'D

I had a dream a while ago I was trying to trade silvers and someone viewbombed them to death.  I was already so discouraged with trading that week that I didn't even get up to see at first, I just assumed it was true and there was nothing more to be done.

I've also had a dream my scroll was burnt for some reason and I cried.  I've invested way too much time into this game over the last several years not to cry about losing it.

On 1/8/2018 at 12:46 PM, lovecats99 said:

I had a dream that exactly right after the Christmas event a new release occurred involving large, dark, rare eggs which looked very mechanical/industrial. Was a bit bummed it turned out to be all a dream, really. XD

I think TJ said there will be no more unbreedables, but juuuuust on the off-chance that he changes his mind and we ever get a mechanical dragon, I have some names reserved.  *coughs*  *goes off to reserve some more* :unsure:

Edited by Gryphonic