umbreon_rock

The Sith Lineage

@EnderEcho you may not request a 2nd gen which is not from both Empreror and Empress, and you may also not make a Sith x Jedi checker with two of these Siths for it is inbreeding. Checkering is alloweed, though, so I added you to list and you can try getting your 2nd gen from a Dark Myst somewhere else, though.

Also, my prince is all grown-up! He didn't breed any egg today, but I'll try again next week

Kay, my mistake, I just woke up when I posted this. The checkering would NOT be inbred, but everything in it would have Sith or Jedi themed names.

@EnderEcho that's fine, I made like 3 mistakes there *facepalm*

Anyway you were added. I might be able to breed you a mate to your Sith also; I have only three male pygmies, and only one is CB, and he's the Emperor, it's about time I get a male CB. I'll put my hands on a CB Seawyrm, I find those easy owo

Also, @Kigyptnee, I saw this beautiful beast; wondering if you'll open a breeding list... Not willing to bother, of course!

I'm active! I remember breeding a Pygmy a few days ago while I was egglocked, but I'm not sure if it was my Sith. *heads off to check*

Nope! It was my personal pygmy lineage that I bred at lock. Breeding Rilxy now, to 'Waxxet'... And it is a Sith!

I will keep Mipfo there, but any other Sith eggs of that generation are open to be requested!

I'll always keep the firstborn of each generation, as long as it genders male. Females or plain-Pygmies will be tossed back to the thread if anyone wants them, and plain-pygmies will be AP'd once they reach 5d12h or so. I'll keep keeping them until I have a male Dark Myst for my line, and then any future eggs are purely for the thread. smile.gif

I'm happy to help with anything! *You're signing up to waaay too much stuff, Zedi...* Shut up, all-knowing sensible-self, I can handle the ten million things I've signed up for...

Still happy to help, despite my guardian-devil subconscious facepalming at me. biggrin.gif

Don't worry guardian-devil, she'll be fine xd.png

So I need your email to add you there wink.gif

There's also that pretty form on the OP if you are a form person uwu

Nah, not a form person. I'll fill it anyway, though.

I want to be a breeder!

username: Zeditha

scroll name and link: Zeditha

PM link: PM (will edit link in in the morning...)

google account e-mail: Edit - removed my email from here.

Edited by Zeditha

Also, @Kigyptnee, I saw this beautiful beast; wondering if you'll open a breeding list... Not willing to bother, of course!

So hi! I guess I should start by announcing I'm active! ninja.gif

Anyways... If anyone is interested in even generation siths of pure darkness, you might be happy to know I'm going to open up a list for 3rd gen lords and ladies.

Oh, and that beautiful beast umbreon_rock posted a link to is available for adoption as of now.

(If no one asks for the little darkness by the time it reaches four days, however, I'm going to keep it. Just sayin')

I want to be a breeder!

username: kigyptnee

scroll name and link: kigyptnee

PM link: it's in my first post on the front page. Will edit in later

PM

google account e-mail: I'll pm it

Pairing is Sith Crown Prince D'arcchii x Bloodshine Blade

Edit - @Umbreon_rock, saw your post below, sent a message to chickadeelover. Awaiting response. ninja.gif

Edited by Kigyptnee

@Kigyptnee chickadeelover is waiting for a 3rd gen owo

Also I'll add you to the doc when I'm home

Edit- doc is updated now, which means Kigy was added uwu

Edited by umbreon_rock

Sithy here is available if anyone wants it. smile.gif I kinda do, but I also want an extra eggslot and I don't have a mate ready for it.

I'll make a transfer as soon as any interest for the egg is expressed.

Alright i'm thinking of opening a breeding list once my egg hatches. Of course i have no idea what i'm doing but that's not relative. Conscious: that means you need to tell him exactly what to do.

Mipfo Sith has hatched and is named. Still open if anyone wants the little guy.

Also, it appears that TOYln has been named 'TOY'.

Edit - Dark_Angel12345 asked for Mipfo via PM and I have sent a transfer. smile.gif

Edited by Zeditha

2nd gen egg has matured it is a male. Oh and is it OK if I give give my other dark pygmys syaf WArs related names. I dont mean like sith Lord or anything g but like Darth Vader and stuff. Note typing on my moms phone.

I have bred a Jedi! It may rebel against us! We must remove it from all contact with the Sith before it hatches, so that it may not gain knowledge of us!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/bgTsm

I'll go glomp gift it to someone random, since we obviously can't have it near the Sith. The Force is strong in this one...

I have bred a Jedi! It may rebel against us! We must remove it from all contact with the Sith before it hatches, so that it may not gain knowledge of us!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/bgTsm

I'll go glomp gift it to someone random, since we obviously can't have it near the Sith. The Force is strong in this one...

Oh noes! The Jedi plague seems to be coming from the inside!

Oh noes! The Jedi plague seems to be coming from the inside!

Oh no search every scroll for the chance of a Jedi rebellion! We must not lose again to the Jedi! We shall get our revenge in episode 7! Mwhahahaa!

I gave the Pygmy to MoonKitti, who just happened to be someone who caught my eye. She liked it - apparently she was collecting Pygmies xd.png

Don't worry, normal Pygmies are fine. I have several. Only ones descended from those of the Sith have the Force within them - and only they can become Jedi. Other Pygmies are simply citizens.

Also, Seawyrms, Nilias and Misfits are kinda neutral, I think. Nilias are slightly Jedi-oriented, Misfits are slightly Sith-oriented, and Seawyrms don't care at all, but they don't directly become Jedi. Avoid having Nilias on your scroll descended from Siths, though - they may teach the ways of the Force to the normal, non-Sith-related Pygmies and cause a rebellion!

I'm taking this Wwwaaaaaaaaaayyy too far, aren't I...

Don't worry, normal Pygmies are fine. I have several. Only ones descended from those of the Sith have the Force within them - and only they can become Jedi. Other Pygmies are simply citizens.

Also, Seawyrms, Nilias and Misfits are kinda neutral, I think. Nilias are slightly Jedi-oriented, Misfits are slightly Sith-oriented, and Seawyrms don't care at all, but they don't directly become Jedi. Avoid having Nilias on your scroll descended from Siths, though - they may teach the ways of the Force to the normal, non-Sith-related Pygmies and cause a rebellion!

... and to what do you make of the Crimson Flares? ninja.gif

Edited by Kigyptnee

((Forgot about them XP))

They're fiery, so of course they're destructive and Sithy! I didn't think I had to say it! xd.png

*Goes to check the wiki page in case I missed any other pygmies*

Okay, so here's the ranking:

- Jedi - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Neutral - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sith

-Pygmy - - - - - - Nilia - - - - - - Pumpkin - - - - Seawyrm - - - - - Flare - - - - - - Misfit - - - - Myst

Seem about right? The Nilias and Pumpkins are just kinda friendly, the Seawyrms tend to be underwater, so they don't care, and the Flare and Misfit pygmies are destructive or mischevous, while the Dark Myst and Regular pygmies are obviously the Sith and Jedi themselves.

Seven Pygmy types, so one each for Jedi and Sith, two types of pygmy each for Jedi and Sith, and one neutral race. Perfect!

Edited by Zeditha