vulturicacid

The Sith Lineage

user posted imageThe Sith Lineageuser posted image

Welcome to the Dark Side

What is it? How was it born?

This is a Dark Myst Pygmy lineage. Dark Mysts look very gloomy and evil, being therefore misunderstood like the Sith. Plus it's the dark side of the Force. And I just adore Star Wars!

Rules and guidelines

• Forum rules apply
  • Do not beg for an egg
  • If it's not a Dark Myst, and/or hasn't Sith Emperor Ro'thedr and Sith Empress Z'lira on the lineage, it is not a Sith
  • Before requesting, check the doc to make sure the list is open. If it's closed, you'll be added to the waiting list. Remember you may only own one second gen Sith
  • No killing, abandoning, experimenting, etc. your Sith egg
  • Keep the naming pattern: 2nd gen is named Sith Prince/ss dragonname, 3rd gen and up is named Sith Lord/Lady dragonname
  • You may not breed two Siths together; you may breed your Sith to an inbred dragon, though
Forms
  • To enter on a breeding list, do not PM the pairing owner. Fill this form instead:

[COLOR=purple][SIZE=7][U]I want an egg![/U][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [B]username:[/B]
    [B]scroll name and link:[/B]
    [B]PM link:[/B]
    [B]lineage:[/B] (optional)

To leave a breeding list, you should PM the owner of the pairing.

• To report an egg:

[COLOR=purple][SIZE=7][U]I got an egg![/U][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [B]dragon link:[/B] (add name if hatchling - use /lineage/, not /view/ links!)

• To open a breeding list to your pairing(s):

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=7][U]I want to be a breeder![/U][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [B]google account e-mail:[/B] (you can PM me if you feel uncomfortable posting it; I'll use it to add you as an editor of the doc)

You only need to use this form for the first pairing you add.

So we are done with forms. I only added this sentence to see with this "banners" title will be good-behaved.

Banners

Anyone can make them!

user posted image

by me

[url=http://goo.gl/9B36Zl][IMG=http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2015/049/0/1/sith_by_umbreon_rock-d8ikhvw.png][/url]

user posted image

by DanielDragonist

[url=http://goo.gl/9B36Zl][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/l7ESlqu.jpg][/url]

You might also want to check the Leetlewing lineage!

Edited by umbreon_rock

The Sith list

Key: name . parents . owner

First gen

Second genThird genFourth gen
  • Mipfo Sith . Sith Lord Rilxy x Waxxet . hidden scroll
list is quite outdated. I'm thinking of a Google Doc to keep track of everything Edited by umbreon_rock

News

Mar/26: you will notice the post above is outdated. I'm lazy

Mar/03: Prince Koraaj grew up and is ready to breed! We're in 4th gen already! Yaay!

Feb/18: lineage created! First egg available to grabs!

Edited by umbreon_rock

I want an egg!

username: kigyptnee

scroll name and link: Kigyptnee

PM link: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...ODE=4&MID=78908

which pairing? 2nd gen from sith emperor ro'thedr & sith empress z'lira

Are there any rules on lineage types? I would love to make my sith descendants into an even gen lineage...

edit: Wow. Happened to be on. Great timing blink.gif Now I'm off to bed. Thanks umbreon_rock! biggrin.gif Happy to be part of the dark side. Mwahaha

Edited by Kigyptnee

@Kigyptnee (deer lord, I think I got a typo) no worries, lineage type is up to you. And an even gen would be lovely! Check your PM, sending it your way

@evil sethoss I'm sorry, but no. Only dragons related to my Sith pairing (Emperor and Empress) can be part of this. I can put you on my breeding list, though, if so you wish. Edited by umbreon_rock

Ok thanks. You can put me on the breeding list. But I have 1 question what does this mean will you give me a dragon and I breed it.or what

@chickadeelover hee thanks! I've added you to Emperor x Empress list, though this might change if Kigyptnee opens their own list, for your breeding is scheduled to March.

I'm hoping to then breed myself a prince, so I can give you guys more eggs, so after I deliver Evil's egg I'm closing that spot c:

I want an egg!

username: mistywolf77

scroll name and link: mistywolf77

PM link: PM

which pairing? Could I please have a 2nd gen from sith emperor ro'thedr & sith empress z'lira?

I love Dark Myst pygmies!

~Misty

@mistywolf77 who doesn't? Your egg may take a while to be delivered, though. Hopefully Kigy will open a breeding list to make things quicker c: Edited by umbreon_rock

I want an egg!

username: Zeditha

scroll name and link: Zeditha (I'll edit in a link later; for now, there's one in my sig.)

PM link: (Again, I'll edit links later.)

which pairing? The longest stair or spiral you have! :3 Second thoughts no, may I have a peculiar request? I would love it if I could have a Dark Myst offspring from one of your pair and a regular Pygmy? I think the two look awesome together, and I can continue a stair/spiral with the dragon.

@Zeditha I sadly have no original pygmies. If you are willing to wait 8 days I'll breed it, though. That's the time I need to breed a 2nd gen & find myself a CB Pygmy, plus grow them both. C: hope you don't mind

I want an egg!

username: Bluesonic1

scroll name and link: bluesonic1

PM link: Link

which pairing? Sith Emperor Ro'thedr x Sith Empress Z'lira

I absolutely love Dark Myst pygmies <3

Edited by bluesonic1

I don't mind smile.gif I get scroll-locked a lot, so there really isn't any problem with waiting.

Oh yeah, oops. Kinda behind on names... And everything else... I'll see to it now.

I want an egg!

username:EnderEcho

scroll name and link:EnderEcho, My Sithy Scroll!

PM link: PM Me Here!

lineage: 1 2nd Gen PB Dark Myst Pygmy, and 1 2nd Gen Dark Myst from another type of Pygmy, to do a Sith-Jedi checker.

I want an egg!

username:EnderEcho

scroll name and link:EnderEcho, My Sithy Scroll!

PM link: PM Me Here!

lineage: 1 2nd Gen PB Dark Myst Pygmy, and 1 2nd Gen Dark Myst from another type of Pygmy, to do a Sith-Jedi checker.

@EnderEcho you may not request a 2nd gen which is not from both Empreror and Empress, and you may also not make a Sith x Jedi checker with two of these Siths for it is inbreeding. Checkering is allowed, though, so I added you to list and you can try getting your 2nd gen from a Dark Myst somewhere else, though.

Also, my prince is all grown-up! He didn't breed any egg today, but I'll try again next week

Edited by umbreon_rock