SUP3RSPAWN3R

Farscape

I recently got into Farscape, and I really like it. Does anyone else watch? Do you have a favorite character or episode? Oh, and try to keep this spoiler free.

I used to watch it and really liked it back in the day - for LR reasons I never made it through the entire run, only to the end of season 3, so I avoided the movie at the end to avoid any spoilers for the 4th season. But I don't really have any real negative criticism for it, the characters were memorable and fun, the story interesting and the actions of the main characters actually had consequences later on... I'll really have to pick it up again one of these days.

I got my hands on the box set and watched it through from start to end. I loved it. Not something that I'd watch over again really soon, but I would watch it again.

And watching it start to end, in order, really helped. Having the season-long story arcs made it much more interesting.

I watched when it was first aired, many years ago and I really loved it. I tried to re-watch recently (because it's available on Netflix) and couldn't. The series really aged and doesn't look so cool anymore but I recommend to those who never watched, it's really cool.

I was a fan of it when if first aired.

Haven't seen it in years though, so I don't know if I would still like it or not.

I loved Farscape! It could've kept going, honestly, if those frelling idiots at Syfy didn't decide to up and CANCEL it. It was Firefly all over again, man.