DovahInAhrkZoriik

Share Your Cave!

some earlier caves:

Pink!

Falcon

And nooow:

user posted image

Now, I can't decide if Zin'rokh is being rude or shy, either way, his minions are working on helping him with that, either by talking to him or giving gifts to the ladies. (Oooh, why you look at that, she took the necklace!)

edit: also, I knew I shouldn't saw the potatos final form IT STARTING TO INFECTING MY CAVE AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Edited by Lady Dragoon

Finally got on a computer today, and here is what I got:

user posted image

Please don't go, Bleeding Moon lady! Think of the lovely purebred hatchlings! D:

user posted image

That heart was there before the female's sprites appeared. xd.png

user posted image

Today there were so many ladies stopping by it was like an Open House! Firazapol likes this Grave a lot, but she prefers a meat-eater to a full-on vegetarian.

'That's fine,' Firazapol thinks to himself, gazing at her adoringly. 'As long as she'll accept the key to my heart, I'll gladly hunt each and every day!'

My dragon has subjugated the invading Snakedeer and made them his vassals. See how they distract the female Copper while he gives his minions final instructions?

user posted image

(Oh, and a lot of the ladies find my guy to be lacking in the meat department. Frankly, I'm offended.)

user posted image

I am running out of room for my army

EDIT: how did you guys get the girl to show up?

EDIT2: nevermind, She showed up after I refreshed o.O

Edited by Happy_Mask_Saleswoman

user posted image

Kristtorn's got a vegetable patch, some noms, crystals, and roses. So how come that darn Undine isn't coming back? D:

user posted image

Loved the caves presented here. I finally have some kind of idea what I'm doing, and hoping for another day to make waterfalls/curtains out of the scales/leaves.

"Oh fudge she's getting closer!" Llerses is kinda stressed. Good thing he has Sparky the dragonfly to support him, along with Mini-Drake the brave wingman and, of course, the Crab Squad. He's shy - that's why he insisted he needs help decorating in the first place! smile.gif

Edited by Daydreamdragon

Chocolate Pride really didn't like the look of all those hams hanging around, so he took them down and stored them away out of sight in the cave. He's happier with his garden, now -- more mana, more roses, bigger strawberry bed, and the roses are even growing up around the cave entrance! He added a little bling to his fringe curtain, too.

user posted image

I doubt the Pink will stick around, but she's better than those last few lushes!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Kelkelen

Today, a lovely Waterhorse lady visited my Tri-Horn. He seems rather rude though, with him not paying attention to her ... On the other hand, he collected lots of sweet fruits for her as well as some piles of shinies.

The princessed got some fresh food, too, and there is a frog now, admiring the green mana crystal.

And sometimes, a potato.

user posted image

Rearranged things a bit to make it more appealing.

user posted image

Pretty cave ,I love it smile.gif

Decorate? Yulov the Mighty does not decorate. He hoards.

user posted image

Yulov does not care that the ladies do not visit his cave. He has all this sweet loot.

user posted image

left picture: from the size the Canopy would be a perfect mate, and she look interested at him

right picture: the Falconiform is much bigger than the male and she seem not to like the whiptail because she threatening tear open the mouth

and the Whiptail seem not interested in those females, he is just interested in his tiny friend who get a cupcake xd.png

Edited by Seiti

user posted image

Azazel still misses his Ember love, but looks who seems to be sticking around! Watermelon, guys. It's always the watermelon!

Day 6. All the gold D:< *not even trying to keep her addiction in check anymore*

user posted image

I love how everybody seems to like that frog better than Dorian. Pfff. He's pretty miffed about it to be honest. xd.png

The cave is becoming crowded and tasteless...

user posted image

Edited by ishlia

user posted image

What a beautiful visitor in his cave.

It is crowded in here i should change that with him together.

Falconiform Wyvrna nd Pyrope Pyralspite i never think about this pairing... i should consider it.