TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Shokomon, Ive had a bit of a look around, haven't really come up with anything on the internet so far that's close to to what I'm thinking of, as details on pages don't seem to be generally shown which are similar to what I'm thinking of, just some things I happened to see some years back, vaguely recalled.

This is sorta close, feel-wise, if not literally: http://www.digitalmedievalist.com/2010/12/...e-chi-rho-page/

Something about the shapes, placement, colours, just sorta made me think of illuminated manuscripts - not figures of people, of course, but the plants and animals added into spaces here and there.

And a very happy B-day, Sunrunner!

I hope your dragons save you some cake!

Edit: keep forgetting to ask - those things that look like beer-cans probably aren't beer cans, right?

Edited by Syphoneira

Can't wait to see the adults! Only.... 10 hours to go? Dang.

I kinda wish we'd get more selections of items each day, instead of just upping the limit. I want more pretties!

Can't wait to see the adults! The baby hatchies are so adorable and the egg is beautiful too. I absolutely love it. I'm sure I'm going to love the adults. So excited!

And the event is cool too. My Sweetling has an undine dragon now when he had a black one before. Kinda excited to see what happens at the end of the event.

Today there is a Waterhorse... i like the colours of the Waterhorse but only the colours the be honest. So please go away Waterhorse. She likes Shinies? So fewer Shinies. tongue.gif

user posted image

I like the boot.

I want to made a very big heart out of penguins but there is this big lava pond... sad.gif And i want to decorate the walls, but there is this lava on the walls and yeah not enough space for decorations.

He really likes his meat, er minions. laugh.gif

ETA: Am i going to bed now or do i stay awake for the next roughly 40 minutes for the new stuff?

I really like the box.

Please can we have the box to decorate the cave with it?

Edited by Tigerkralle

Whew, looks like once I pick up my last teleport I'll have gathered 59 new Sweetlings. That makes my grand total 97 - I won't lie, I kinda want to scramble for three random hatchlings and make that a three-digit number. o_o

Too bad I'm locked for another day, so I might run out of time...

I like one of the codes I got for my new Valentine, Bamb9! So close to being Bambi. I can't wait to see these guys as adults.

Whew, looks like once I pick up my last teleport I'll have gathered 59 new Sweetlings. That makes my grand total 97 - I won't lie, I kinda want to scramble for three random hatchlings and make that a three-digit number. o_o

Too bad I'm locked for another day, so I might run out of time...

I like one of the codes I got for my new Valentine, Bamb9! So close to being Bambi. I can't wait to see these guys as adults.

Whoa whoa wait, back up a sec. You say you got 59 sweetlings, THIS breeding season alone?!

Well dang. And I thought my 30+ new Valentine's was a high number. blink.gif You're a master at this Dimar. I can't help but feel the need to applaud you for your skills. blink.gif

Patxaran (silver tinsel) has attracted a desipis, a red, and a waterhorse.

my shadowwalker has attracted the same dragons, in that order. desipis, red, and a waterhorse.

the waterhorse turned up yesterday before i'd even had a chance to add more decorations.

she liked the shinies, but wandered off to get more sweets. i added more shinies, but she didn't come back.

i have the generic cave, which my shadowwalker is very happy with, but i would have loved to have the coastal or alpine caves. i've decorated my cave with lots of sea creatures and blue things, to try to attract a blusang.

i've just learned how to do a screenshot and clip a pic, but now i have to work out how to post a pic here. i'm really enjoying seeing all the different caves smile.gif

Edited by greycat

Whoa whoa wait, back up a sec. You say you got 59 sweetlings, THIS breeding season alone?!

Well dang. And I thought my 30+ new Valentine's was a high number. blink.gif You're a master at this Dimar. I can't help but feel the need to applaud you for your skills. blink.gif

I agree, I in total, managed to get 19 Valentines this year, I'll probably triple that next year because I will more than likely have unlocked the gold trophy. But given that this was my first year, 19 isn't too bad. xd.png

Well dang. And I thought my 30+ new Valentine's was a high number.  blink.gif  You're a master at this Dimar. I can't help but feel the need to applaud you for your skills.  blink.gif

To be fair, I have a lot of great friends who hold things for me! Teleports have taken up a large section of my bookmarks bar for the past week, and so I couldn't have done it without them. tongue.gif

-Edited to add: Especially Herk, who goes crazy and wants to drown me in them. I can't stop her.

Edited by Dimar

Edit: keep forgetting to ask - those things that look like beer-cans probably aren't beer cans, right?

What things are you referring to?

To be fair, I have a lot of great friends who hold things for me! Teleports have taken up a large section of my bookmarks bar for the past week, and so I couldn't have done it without them. tongue.gif

-Edited to add: Especially Herk, who goes crazy and wants to drown me in them. I can't stop her.

Still impressive. happy.gif I had a friend help me out with Sweetlings because he kept catching them when there was a wall of Valentine's while I was locked. xd.png I'm happy with the lineages I got this year and some of the best eggs were gifted to me, which really made breeding and gifting my own a lot of fun. ^^

I found this year having a rather poor selection of codes for myself. Maybe that's just bad luck or something but I didn't see all that many fantastic codes. However, I'm happy with what I got. Gifted 2 of the codes I grabbed and was lucky enough to snag the code ROXas 40 minutes or so before the cave stopped dropping the new vals. So, I guess it kind of balanced itself out this year :B

Edited by grishiu

Today there is a Waterhorse... i like the colours of the Waterhorse but only the colours the be honest. So please go away Waterhorse. She likes Shinies? So fewer Shinies. tongue.gif

user posted image

I like the boot.

I want to made a very big heart out of penguins but there is this big lava pond... sad.gif And i want to decorate the walls, but there is this lava on the walls and yeah not enough space for decorations.

He really likes his meat, er minions. laugh.gif

ETA: Am i going to bed now or do i stay awake for the next roughly 40 minutes for the new stuff?

I really like the box.

Please can we have the box to decorate the cave with it?

This is the first volcano cave I've seen, and you've decorated it marvelously!

About to see what my male Dragon's mate will be...

EDIT:

Well, I guess not yet...

Edited by Husky51

"A imperial fleshcrowne dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets."

Finally a different dragon came to check out my baby!

got a harvest dragon this time.

user posted image

the pig in the corner looks like hes "so done" with the apple i gave him.

Yunno, it's really really annoying to have to pick-and-delete every single item separately. It takes forever!

I have to say I am impressed with the ladies Rupestris is attracting with his interior design skills:

Day 1: Nhiostrife

Day 2: Pyralspite

Day 3: Falconiform, with a guest appearance by a hungry Desipis

Day 4: Copper

Way to go, buddy. Keep snarling, the Copper looks impressed.

Day 1 - Bleeding Moon

Day 2 - Bright Pink

Day 3 - Black

Day 4 - Brimstone

Granted, I'm beyond fighting what shows up day by day, just focusing on decorating the cave, with focus on meat/mana in hopes of getting a breed I'd like as my Coppers mate xd.png.

Wait a minute...all my suitors start with a 'B'....

A nebula dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more mana.

No more Waterhorse. I like the Nebula.

She will get more man, i like mana too. laugh.gif

I need more Red dragons i am not able to incubate my new shiny Valentine eggs. sad.gif

I hope i can build a shiny Serenity lineage with this new Valentines. cool.gif That would be shiny!

In keeping with my usual holiday naming theme of "less-celebrated holiday traditions", my soon-to-be-frozen hatchling for this year is Singles Night, and my to-be-adult is now Double Date with Ben and Jerry. laugh.gif

EDIT: Would have named one Riesling and a Chick Flick, but I wasn't sure alcohol references were allowed. wink.gif

Edited by Evilminion

Mine won't get names until they tell me what they're going to be when they grow up, and how they want their naming scheme to go. I'm just the fingers on the keyboard, man. xd.png

That said, I may have to do something other than the equal amounts of things to decorate Mojave's bachelor pad with, now. There's only so much stuff you can stuff in a cave. Girls are not cheap. tongue.gif

Edited by blackdragon71

I don't know why alcohol references in names wouldn't be allowed. In fact, I'd better hope they are fine, because I have several dragons named after wine, and have for several years.

I found this year having a rather poor selection of codes for myself. Maybe that's just bad luck or something but I didn't see all that many fantastic codes. However, I'm happy with what I got. Gifted 2 of the codes I grabbed and was lucky enough to snag the code ROXas 40 minutes or so before the cave stopped dropping the new vals. So, I guess it kind of balanced itself out this year :B

That is an excellent code find. Congrats! happy.gif