TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I really like this year's event. I did have some trouble at first trying to find the new categories of stuff to decorate the cave. I only found the Magic page. When I finally got the other pages to work, I laughed out loud at the Rainbow Chicken.

My Silver Shimmer had attracted a Shadow Walker, Gold Wyvern, Canopy and now a desipis female. I want that Gold Wyvern back. I wonder will she come back if I max out the Shinies category.?

Meat. Shinies. Meat. Shinies. Meat. Shinies. Lady Copper cannot decide!

biggrin.gif I think she went to yours and than mine after all.. rolleyes.gif

She could't make up her mind earlier~ xd.png

First day: Deep Sea

Second day: Brimstone

Third day: Ember

The only pattern I see is that they're literally getting hotter tongue.gif

Bleeding Moon first day (with a brief appearance of a white), Bright Pink second day and today I have a Black stalking my cave. Who knows what will show up tomorrow xd.png.

Got a Nebula, then a Falconiform, and now a Shadow Walker.

user posted image

His cave is becoming a mess. No wonder no one will stay. xd.png

Meat. Shinies. Meat. Shinies. Meat. Shinies. Lady Copper cannot decide!

yep, that sounds about right =w=

I was so willing to cater to her wants too........and then I saw you don't even get a mate until the end of the event and I'm like, well then :U

I'm curious to see what the end result is; so far I've gotten a copper, a teimarr, and a bleeding moon

Tonight, Mr. Spits-Fire-and-Makes-Pretties attracted a nebula. Who of course, doesn't think his pile of meat that pretty much fills the cave entrance is enough for her. Meh. Crystals rock. Pun completely intended. xd.png

Rats, I tried to show my Cave, but no go... Regardless, my eggs have hatched and my Cave is done...

Thanks Tj and Spriters...

So they never wait, then? Silly things.

ETA: And will we actually get anything from all this?

Edited by GuesssWho

user posted image

A curious female stops by to see what this male has to offer.

She slowly backs away out the cave as a head and wings pop up from a pile of potatoes and hisses her away.

"THEY ARE MINE. MY ONLY LOVE"

Oh. Wow.

Lovely <3

xd.png

Also~

1st: Gold Wyvern

2nd: Undie

3rd: Grave

No Dispise yet...

I have 30 magic and 10 meat...

well, so far I've attracted an Undine, a White, and a Teimarr with my Holly.

I haven't been able to discern any pattern though in which items attract which.

1st Day: Water Horse

2nd Day: Bleeding Moon

3rd Day: Bright Pink

All of them wanting more meat... I'm guessing Meat is highly praised among Dragons.

user posted image

Got the hatchling of the new dragon!

-view spam removed- /view/fOqky]user posted image[/url]

Edited by rubyshoes

Got a Golden Wyvern today! I'm surprised it took so long for someone native to the mountains to check the place out. tongue.gif Set out more shinies for her to enjoy.

user posted image

All of them wanting more meat... I'm guessing Meat is highly praised among Dragons.

Yeah... Same with the females I attracted.

I really got the impression that this event is all about meating the right female...

My Sunset attracted Imperial Fleshcrown (wants more sweets), Pyralspite (wants more shinies) and Gold-Horned Tangar (wants more sweets) so far xd.png

Out of these I would want him to end up with Pyralspite so last day I shall throw only shinies in since she wants those laugh.gif

none of the dragons that visited wanted meat by me and I don't think I will add anymore 16/30 and have no idea anymore what to do with meat ☻

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

getting nowhere with this years .. I don't really get it. All I have is magic, I can't find anything anywhere to get the other categories and I can only move about 10 each day so no idea how some of you have managed to get so many items in your pictures already

Click the other words - it isn't obvious, but they're clickable and that's how you access those items.

I'm curious, does anyone know if there is a chance you can avoid your dragon actual finding another dragon (and producing an egg?), or if there might be a slim chance of changing dragon's out/resetting your cave just once?

Realllly feeling bad about having accidentally picked one of my paired dragons. sad.gif

edit: er and is it odd I have over 40-50 "shinies", but only 12 or so for everything else item wise? blink.gif

Edited by Erithan

I don't think any eggs are going to result from this. I'm sure it'll just be a text ending, possibly with the attracted mate showing up in the cave with your dragon at most.

Edited by Tehya Faye