TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

user posted image

Unfortunately all I seem to be able to attract is an ember. I like embers well enough but that's not what I want to attract.

How did you get such variety? All I have to choose from is magic shines (mostly mana crystals)...

Beautiful setup you have though...

How did you get such variety? All I have to choose from is magic shines (mostly mana crystals)...

Below the image of the cave, on the left, are several categories. Click on one of them to change the item selection.

click on "Meat 0/10" smile.gif

well I just spent the last 12 hour trying to work out what a mask has to do with this event, only to realize just now that the event picture is 2 dragons kissing not a mask

TJ's hatchies are s2 now...and have scales, but no wings...and they are still tiny.

I can't wait to see what the adults will look like! smile.gif

Note to self: get more Reds *Stares at the full AP*

Yeah, me too. It's going to be the first thing I'll do when I fisnish with the val eggs. I don't have reds to incubate the last batch. dry.gif

'Sweets'.

Ohhh, I see now. You have to click for the different categories. In my defense I am currently sick as a dog, so I am not thinking too clearly.

Which one is the boot?

Thank you, Kovia!

Edited by ainisarie

Which one is the boot?

In the misc category, row 6, column 2, between the top and red rose.

But why are people so bothered by the dragon visting? I don't get that.

I'm going to let my cave as it is till tomorrow. I don't really understand this game. I got 2 or 3 different dragons visiting my beloved SLoVe but I don't like the pairings: despisis, Golden wyvern and... I forgot. Anyway, I have eggs, I'm happy, see you tomorrow.

Happy Valentines to all! laugh.gif

What a lot of rigramole in trying to post a message here. Anyway after umpteen tries I got in!!! YAY!!!

ACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost forgot that Dragon Cave was releasing new eggies for Valentine's Day!!! I went out shopping, played my CDS, had coffee and cheese bread then when I was about to make supper. I thought YIKES!!! It's Valentine's Day eggies drop here. So roared over to it signed in and grabbed my twosome. I am trying to figure out how next to play this game. I am using my gold draggie in Golden Embers. Ta Ta and happy Valentine's day everybody!! I bought myself a dozen red roses heck nobody else will seeing I am the only one of my family here. Dad is in a nursing home and Mom died and I have no brothers or sisters or any boyfriends. rolleyes.gif

But why are people so bothered by the dragon visting? I don't get that.

Because the ones showing up are not good matches for our guys. My little fellow doesn't match up a Grave. Plus, it gives us something to do as we try to find a combo of things that will attract a better mate.

I wonder if there's a combo that would attract no mate? huh.gif

I've now picked up my two new eggies, both Z's. smile.gif

well I just spent the last 12 hour trying to work out what a mask has to do with this event, only to realize just now that the event picture is 2 dragons kissing not a mask

I thought it was a rock at first O.o

user posted image

A black dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den

but left to find a dragon with more meat.

...so I took out the half side of beef and added a bunch of other nice things anyway biggrin.gif

I know I saw a link about posting the love cave pics elsewhere but I cannot find it now, so... Here's my Radiant Angel from Depsis mother, Wolf! (the Scarlet Breasted Mango Slicer)

<ahref=" Wolf's Cave src="http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2015/045/2/a/wolf_s_cave_by_azuregryphon-d8i14o1.jpg"alt=""/></a>

And of course, my pic isn't working. Can someone tell me how and where to post a pic here on DC forums? Thank you.

Edited by Cygnis

I wonder if there's a combo that would attract no mate? huh.gif

I've now picked up my two new eggies, both Z's. smile.gif

Now I wonder if I can rid of that Grave by taking everything out of the cave. Ces can just celebrate SAD with me.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one. Mainly I wondered why there was a little pink heart on the Transfomers mask forehead xd.png

@ Cygnis Use the IMG button

Edited by blah