TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I've got a very persistent Golden Wyvern giving my Ochredrake the look. I had a Black Cap at one point, but the Wyvern is much more insistent. Kinda tempted to try for the Black Cap again. Can't remember what I had up though that drew her eye. whoops!

I don't think what you used initially matters...I was using all Magic at first (because I didn't realize yo ucould switch) and I was still getting Bleeding Moons.

Here's the cave I got, I don't think I've seen anyone post this variety yet:user posted image

I'm using an Undine from the forest.

Edited by Ripan

Does this game work on the I's? You know, Ipad IPod, IPhone ect. My Ipad won't let me do anything to my cave. If it doesn't work, is there any way it can work? I won't get on to a computer for hours. *sniff* Just kidding. But seriously, will it work?

Does anybody know if we will get more items to attract the mates throughout the event? Or will they just be stubborn until the end?

I am also getting a Teimarr, I"ll see if I can change things up later, maybe go with more black items.

Crab ATTACKKKKK!!!

user posted image

I keep swapping different items but keep attracting the same white. how are other people getting different dragons?

I want to know that too. I'm only getting Bleeding Moons no matter what....

Love the look to the eggs. Not sure I understand the event though.

I keep swapping different items but keep attracting the same white. how are other people getting different dragons?

Same here! I'd be ok if it was a dragon that was more.. compatible with my desepis. White so isn't! tongue.gif

But I like how the cave looks, even if it is a bit blank so far... He's protecting the princess in the cage with a rose. biggrin.gif

I got a Pink Dragon, and i really want ot get rid of her, she is to picky! ughhhh! first it was meat, then she wanted sweets and magic, now she wants more meat!...

Edited by HakuShyan

A frostbite dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of mana, but left to find a dragon with more meat.

A frostbite and a sweetling? Yes, yes this will do just fine. Please stick around my lady, Thu will get you plenty of meat.

Here's mine so far! It attracted a Black

(All hail Mushroom King, lol, if you remember the joke from last year~)

user posted image

I got a Pink Dragon, and i really want ot get rid of her, she is to picky! ughhhh! first it was meat, then she wanted sweets and magic, now she wants more meat!...

No dragon will stop being picky until later in the event smile.gif

I caved and incubated my Shimmer in the hopes of being unlocked a bit sooner, but they're so tough I've still not got a slot to get the new eggs.

Edited by ObsessedWithCats

No dragon will stop being picky until later in the event smile.gif

I caved and incubated my Shimmer in the hopes of being unlocked a bit sooner, but they're so tough I've still not got a slot to get the new eggs.

I am hating this pink....

Ugh, I'm having a similar problem. This picky lady wants 10/10 Meat, I now have 10/10 Sweets, though she demands more! >:U

I am hating this pink....

My guess would be that a different dragon will come by tomorrow if your cave's a bit different than how it was when the current one showed up smile.gif Not long to put up with her.

I don't know if anyone else has said this, but it needs to be said.

The new badge is adorable.

Here's mine so far! It attracted a Black

(All hail Mushroom King, lol, if you remember the joke from last year~)

user posted image

Where did you find the Crown?? I don't have one lol

On the one hand, I have a matchmaker I'd like to use. On the other hand, a mint. On the third hand, a howler drake, but I prefer the female image. On the fourth hand, pygmies! (On the fifth hand, ohmy.gif I didn't know I had so many hands!)

Choices, choices...