TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

A waterhorse dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more sweets.

OMG how many sweets and shinies do i need? This is already my 100th attempt!!! (Yes, I counted)

You know, TJ did say that you won't actually attract a mate until way later. This is basically practice to see what breeds like what xd.png

You won't attract a mate until the end of the event.

Got my two new V-eggs!

From the description, I think they'll be called "Heart-Thief" dragons.  Ha Ha!  smile.gif

user posted image

I read that backwards and got confused.

MedievalMystic's brown/deset(?) cave looks cool.

ETA: Wow the forest one looks freakin' sweet

Edited by thiefofhearts

user posted image

This is mine so far. smile.gif

Ooh, your cave is pretty too! Nice job! ^^

I envy you guys with that greenery running down the walls! I wish I had that, too.

Thanks, Jenneta. smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

My cave (I suck at these decoration type events xd.png):

user posted image

Damn...I really like the very junglely one Vii posted.

I wish I'd waited to see the different cave types before I chose, but I'm quite happy with how mine ended up biggrin.gif

I don't think I'll be doing any redecorating since I'd rather have a shiny cave I like than get him a temporary girlfriend, lol.

user posted image

Bump

Click on the boxes bellow the cave picture. They should show up in the middle and you can drag them around. To see different items click on the words "misc", "meats" ext. with x/10 thing next to them.

Edited by Artemis Lore

Kinda wish I picked a CB egg for the awesome cave design instead of this yellow undine... sad.gif

Frowns my grave lady won't appreciate that both my meat and shiny bars are full... my cave is all grey and dead looking. Probably because of my Halloween dragon?

Edited by sburb-player/sburb_player

You know, TJ did say that you won't actually attract a mate until way later. This is basically practice to see what breeds like what xd.png

;_;

if anyone gets a nebula attracted lemme know how

Yeah I have a neb, but I can't work out how to get it to be anything BUT a nebula.

*Nod Nod*

I regret picking a "Cave" origin dragon. The Desert and the Jungle cave backgrounds look so gorgeous!

ohmy.gif

how did you get it to switch?

By changing what I initially decorated my cave with. So far it's very hard to get different mates to drop by.

I like how the caves are different depending on the breed of dragon chosen!

I've gone back to a blank cave for now and will attempt this again tomorrow. I wish there was a way to mass-remove objects placed, it's a lot of mouse movement. Good luck to everyone decorating and catching the new eggs!

Got my two new V-eggs!

From the description, I think they'll be called "Heart-Thief" dragons. Ha Ha! smile.gif

user posted image

he looks so proud of himself... like "LOOK. LOOK AT THIS. ARE YOU SEDUCED BY THIS MASTERPIECE. YOU SHOULD BE."

Having no idea how to play this game, I maxed out all the allotted items, so 10 each of everything. I can't go any higher than that, so unless I have to have 10 of the same item to satisfy or have different items than what I chose, whatever dragon comes along and demands more of 'whatever' is just being a jerk. LOL

I took a screen shot of my cave, but I can't figure out how to get it to show up here. My rocky walls are gray in color, with a dark interior and brown-ish floor. I chose a Radiant Angel dragon. His cave is - um - cluttered, to say the least!

Very nice decorating so far everyone! Very interesting caves!

Pink, I love that dragonfly on your dragon's snout! xd.png That's too cute!