TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Eater of Faces has attracted an admirer: a pyralspite dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

A Spessy! Ahh, so much better than a common! biggrin.gif

My Dudders attracted an Almandine Pyralspite! Not a bad catch for a frill. happy.gif

Now if only she'd agree to stay in my preserve...

"After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, JBH Finn has attracted an admirer: a balloon dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company."

Blah. There was never a balloon dragon before now. dry.gif

Oh well.

My silver attracted a pretty blue neb! I gave her a little gold ball for her neck (I like to think of it as a cute little bell :3 )

It's strange because she never came by at all during the week but I'm happy about this since I wasn't too fond of many of the other ladies I saw earlier.

user posted image

Kinda bummed that I caught my silver before the biomes seeing as the biome based caves were really pretty. Ah well x u x

Brute and deep sea isn't the best match... especially how the deep sea's color scheme clashes with the ice cavern. Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... it actually looks kinda cool but I really want the copper of golden wyvern that were hanging around earlier.

I've got a Brute who attracted a Deep Sea as well. Wish one of the others had stuck around. But ah well doesn't really matter I suppose.

Edited by Lunarsnow

I enjoyed the event as well. I think it's okay for people to express disappointment though. I mean, we all didn't really know how it worked...so thinking that certain dragons liking certain things and decorating for that breed - then having a breed that you've never seen before...

Well that's got to be a bit annoying. >:

I don't get why anyone would expect that though. It wasn't hard to figure out/discover that there were multiple species with the same likes so why should anyone expect to be able to lure one specific species? I count myself lucky I got the Shadow Walker I wanted, not satisfied that I did the game 'right', and if by some awful chance I had gotten, I dunno, a Balloon or something (I don't remember what else likes the same stuff as SWs) I would've been disappointed, sure, but not to the point where the whole event was ruined for me. I dunno, I guess I just feel like people who get -that- worked up about it probably shouldn't have played a game involving randomness to begin with.

My silver attracted a pretty blue neb! I gave her a little gold ball for her neck (I like to think of it as a cute little bell :3 )

It's strange because she never came by at all during the week but I'm happy about this since I wasn't too fond of many of the other ladies I saw earlier.

user posted image

Kinda bummed that I caught my silver before the biomes seeing as the biome based caves were really pretty. Ah well x u x

oh? there's a cave for the pre-biome dragons? o:

never knew especially since I did use one of the ones from the biome age.

I wish I could post my cave on this thread but the female desipis dragon only appears visible on my phone and my computer doesn't even have screenshot on it (it tells me I have to download it and I can't or this computer catches a virus. that or it won't download it for several days)

Also her head gets covered by the meat pile xd.png

So, my Soulpeace dragon, Spirit crystal, ended up with a Red Copper lady...

Impressive...but unfortunatly she looks the other way, only at the fruits and roses he decorated so carefully...perhaps there's more intimity when no one's around watching those two? xd.png

user posted image

My Green paired up with a Harvest happy.gif

As long as some sort of love is in the air, I'm okay with that laugh.gif

I've come to like the green/yellow-brown combinations that Harvest can make with Terraes in the past years, so I'm okay with this pairing even though it was a surprise smile.gif

Unfortunately, their sprite poses also make them look like they just had an argument xd.png

I don't get why anyone would expect that though. It wasn't hard to figure out/discover that there were multiple species with the same likes so why should anyone expect to be able to lure one specific species? I count myself lucky I got the Shadow Walker I wanted, not satisfied that I did the game 'right', and if by some awful chance I had gotten, I dunno, a Balloon or something (I don't remember what else likes the same stuff as SWs) I would've been disappointed, sure, but not to the point where the whole event was ruined for me. I dunno, I guess I just feel like people who get -that- worked up about it probably shouldn't have played a game involving randomness to begin with.

Eh, people get worked up about a lot of things. Events like these too, you don't know what to expect and people's excitement just builds from people's speculations and the hype just grows. It differs from person to person and some people will build these fantastic expectations. Me, I know what I wanted even if I know it would be impossible to implement due to the sheer multitude of people on the site (and coding): it would be nice to keep the mate and/or get an egg out of it, since it would be a bit sad if they just met for a day and then the female just disappears forever.

user posted image

My Green paired up with a Harvest happy.gif

As long as some sort of love is in the air, I'm okay with that laugh.gif

I've come to like the green/yellow-brown combinations that Harvest can make with Terraes in the past years, so I'm okay with this pairing even though it was a surprise smile.gif

Unfortunately, their sprite poses also make them look like they just had an argument xd.png

xd.png

Oh my. Maybe they don't like you watching them... it's okay... just... slowly back away...

Watching the female rotation, I believe it is all RNG.

All I know is my mated black will be in dire straits when he gets home.

Not sure if his mate will forgive this trist with a waterhorse...

user posted image

Watching the female rotation, I believe it is all RNG.

All I know is my mated black will be in dire straits when he gets home.

Not sure if his mate will forgive this trist with a waterhorse...

user posted image

haha, that's why I made sure to use an unmated male; didn't want any disputes in my cave XP

I guess the pretty Pyralspite didn't like my Tsunami enough :/

Waterhorses are pretty at least. But UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I'm slightly disappointed that a Despip never even visited, but I guess a copper is fine.

exactly my point just a moment ago!

I think all the pairings are cute n.n

My cave is not nearly as creative as some of you have made yours o.o

(I am falling in love with everyone's caves!)

In my cave I have a rainbow theme going on in it because why not and I thought it looks nice. Last dragon breed I expected to be attracted to all the rainbow with that little meat is the desipis dragon Zero managed to attract. I need to move the meat pile off of her head though x3

I'm slightly disappointed that a Despip never even visited, but I guess a copper is fine.

I'll trade ya!

The Desipis will probably beat up my gentle, graceful flower-arranging Ochredrake the moment I turn my back...