TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

All I know about this is that here is what in posted above my cave tonight...

"After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Red Feverin has attracted an admirer: a pink dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company."

I don't know if this is the end of the choices for my Dragon or not, but here it is...???

user posted image

Edited by Husky51

So confused...I haven't seen an Imperial Fleshcrowne all week, and suddenly she's the mate? I'd been trying to plan for the White or the Shadow Walker who seemed to like Chocolate Pride's hoard, and were posed perfectly to be holding the wineglass. Oh, well, she's pretty cute, anyway. Look how coy! (I had just selfishly been hoping for colors that would better match the decor!)

user posted image

Why did I end up with a freaking deepsea? We are in a volcano! Please, girl, for my happiness and your safety, LEAVE! D:

Ikr?

I chose tri-horn male, and the admirer - never saw her at the icy cave before - is an ember!

Darling, for your safety you should maybe find a cave less frigid D:

*rearranges decorations* There. Now it looks like my brute Jagged Peak is ordering his minions to attack the stupid deep sea. Lovely. xd.png Still not sure how a deep sea is surviving in his ice cavern in the first place.

Edited by tigerlord10

Can we please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please have a second breed to chose the mate for our boy?

I like shinies but as soon as i saw that they attract Watherhorse i do not add them. Also a Ballon would be horrible for me. Since Ballon and Waterhorse don't have the same desires all is fine for me.

Please do not ruin our Valentine event!

I'm really hoping that there will be choices among categories and that we can still influence what we wind up with.

But I don't want to rearrange and save my Val Cave until I see whether the (unsuitable) suitor changes on the hour, and am hoping saving the Cave won't also 'save' a dragon which doesn't suit our dragon or our tastes...

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, The Glory of Egg has attracted an admirer: a balloon dragon!

Well... The very first dragon to appear for me was also the last. This makes me sad. Balloon, my Radiant Angel doesn't deserve you!

So confused...I haven't seen an Imperial Fleshcrowne all week, and suddenly she's the mate?

This seems to be happening to everyone.

It's really bothered me to be honest. I had gotten my hopes up thinking it was going to be one of the several lovely ladies that stopped by earlier... But I shall not say more until the event is over and I am 100% positive that this is final.

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, I Can't Make You Love Me has attracted an admirer: a pink dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

She must really admire him. She stopped in even before I had a chance to add today's bits of stuff and didn't leave after I maxed out everything.

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Mr Bubbles the One and Only has attracted an admirer: a waterhorse dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

Bruh i have maxed out meat and sweets and 4 shines wai do you want to be here? get out! Mr.Bubbles only want a Bright pink dragon! ):I

my boy has a undine dragon, I really dislike the female undines (they look sacred and weak)

My gold got a brimstone and I'm very happy with that - brimstones are one of my favorites and I love the gold x brimstone pairing. What's strange is that a brimstone had never been attracted to the gold until now. The most frequent visitor was a shadow walker.

My dragon needs to un-enchant the Mage-Prince frog so that he can rescue him from the mana-eating Disipis... although the poor little amphibian probably does bear a few hard feelings over the conversion and was only looking in the wrong cave to rescue his princess when the whole misunderstanding occurred.

It's complicated... sad.gif

I had so many dragons show up, I'm not sure if I actually saw a golden wyvern. I think I did but well... *shrugs*

I was REALLY hoping to impress either the first stopper-by, a female Desipis or that Grave dragon who came by as well. I added more of their needs and instead got one that never was mentioned before.

Can I PLEASE send this catch back to the seas? She will fry quickly in my Desipis's cave's heat.

I still have to keep wondering how she even got there to begin with. Another mystery of the world. But yes, this dulled the event for me, had high hopes to attract back the on-lookers before, ones I would have LOVED to come back, and found out it was a let down.

I feel ya... I like all of his admirers until this sleep.gif;

user posted image

I actually like that pic n.n

it looks like the harvest dragon is admiring the hoard :3

I'm happy about the event. I was planning on making a cute description for any mate my vampire dragon would attract (I was very surprised a desipis dragon became the admirer. I had only seen her once before and she was the first dragon to show any interest)

I honestly don't think it's right for so many people to complain. If you didn't want your dragon to be paired with a dragon you hate so much, why did you risk it in the first place? I've enjoyed this event very much so far

user posted image

Absit Omen and his lovely new lady. Through the event he'd been holding the red-and-gold rose in his paw and the necklace in his mouth. But now that he's wooed the Shadow Walker I put the necklace on her neck (as best as possible anyway) and gave him a jeweled tail stud thing to be her gift to him. Then I switched roses so he's holding a blue one from her and she's holding the red-and-gold one he gave her, and put crowns on both of them. They are now perfect.

Also to be perfectly honest I think some people are taking this event rather more seriously than is wise. I feel sorry for my friends who got mates of breeds they're not fond of but none of them are pitching a fit over it. It's really not worth the emotional energy is it? I mean it's not like there's any evidence we're going to get these dragons on our scroll or an egg or anything except the image of them in the cave. Personally if we do get anything besides the image I will be VERY surprised.

Edited by Lurhstaap

Welp my shiny Gold lad attracted quite a looker! A grave dragon!

I must say, the colorful patterning of this (truly gorgeous and freaking beautiful) dragon actually match my Gold quite well, I think. It's a strangely beautiful, if slightly homicidal, pairing.

I am content. happy.gif

My boy ended up with an undine. I really thought he was going to have either a deep sea or a nebula in the end so I'm surprised, but he seems happy.

I really stopped keeping tabs on the types of dragons that appeared per the ratio of items. I just kind of got the vibe that you wouldn't really know until the end anyways; in the beginning it seemed you only got one dragon type per day (only until after the female sprite started showing up in the cave did it seem to change).

So........now what?

I enjoyed the event as well. I think it's okay for people to express disappointment though. I mean, we all didn't really know how it worked...so thinking that certain dragons liking certain things and decorating for that breed - then having a breed that you've never seen before...

Well that's got to be a bit annoying. >:

Undine dragon got! It was kinda fun decorating!

Thanks artists and TJ for the event. (: