TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I ended up with a pink dragon. Wasn't expecting one, but oh well. It could be worse, and in the event that we DO get an egg from it, the BSA is at least useful.

Brute and deep sea isn't the best match... especially how the deep sea's color scheme clashes with the ice cavern. Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... it actually looks kinda cool but I really want the copper of golden wyvern that were hanging around earlier.

Thuwed Kara has attracted an admirer: a brimstone dragon!

No...

NO!

NOOOOOOOOOOO

I had like 5 of my favorite dragons stop by the other day... and now this? What happened to all the others? I don't understand, this one has never even been here! She didn't work for it, Thu deserves better!

My black dragon Zsadist got a deep sea dragon. Of all the many dragons that I love on this site, he got one of the ones I truly dislike. This honestly kind of ruined the event for me. :/ I was planning on breeding a baby with Z and whoever he got, but that's not going to happen now.

Same here. Event = ruined. I got a balloon, I loathe balloons, I don't even own one.

Truly unhappy with the results, it wasn't even one of the dragons hanging around my cave. Now my beloved Heartseeker is stuck with a dragon I hate.

I got a waterhorse, the breed I hate the most. A terrible start to my birthday. I really feel that I wasted my time with decorating.

I got a Waterhorse. I would've preferred the Shadow Walker, Golden Wyvern or the White that dropped by, but it's a lot better than the Balloon or Bleeding Moon.

Wish we could still have the chance to change the outcome....really not a fan of this pairing I ended up with. That deep sea dragon could never even get to that lava-infested cave, it looks to be in a volcano. How did she even get there?? I need even a BIT of logic. *face palms cause disappointment*

I thought we had one more day as well.....why do we 'get another box to help decorate' when it's not needed? The mate is already chosen...? So why get the option for more clutter? xd.png;;

Edited by HollowSoul

I got a waterhorse, the breed I hate the most. A terrible start to my birthday. I really feel that I wasted my time with decorating.

You could always cover it up with objects. Decorate it to the colors you like, like a statue smile.gif

Cladi finally found his mate! But I'm not sure if it's the female he was hoping for..

user posted image

"NO! NOT ENOUGH SHINIES! GET ME MOAR!"

"ok ok, i'm trying ;.;"

Foxy Falconiform has attracted an admirer: a shadow walker!

Actually kinda cute I gave her a crown and everything cx

Cladi finally found his mate! But I'm not sure if it's the female he was hoping for..

user posted image

"NO! NOT ENOUGH SHINIES! GET ME MOAR!"

"ok ok, i'm trying ;.;"

This is so cute, funny, and scary D:

My Gold got a blue Nebula to stay after keeping all categories even the whole week. Not a big fan of the pair, but it's not the worst in my opinion. *shrugs*

It said no female would be attracted "until the last day," not "at the very end of the event". I think the female has been attracted but we're being given time to make our final decorations.

Actually it says "You may get some interested onlookers—but you won’t actually attract a mate until the end of the event. "

But I am much happier with this as I can make sure my design works properly with the mate

I'm going to wait until after the hour, see if the admirer changes and if not, try adding what I was going to and see if saving attracts back the Gold Wyvern I was hoping for, who was hanging around earlier - and I hopefully won't wind up 'saving' an unwanted mate...

I ended up with a black dragon, something I hadn't seen until today. Granted, after it seemed like it was totally random and given that we can't re-layer stuff... I decided to stop trying to decorate until we got the last stack of goodies.

Why did I end up with a freaking deepsea? We are in a volcano! Please, girl, for my happiness and your safety, LEAVE! D:

My Glitch boy got a Teimarr out of nowhere... Never seen one sniffing around his cave 'til now. I don't mind much, though. Female Teimarrs are actually pretty cute.

Same here. Event = ruined. I got a balloon, I loathe balloons, I don't even own one.

Truly unhappy with the results, it wasn't even one of the dragons hanging around my cave. Now my beloved Heartseeker is stuck with a dragon I hate.

This. So much this. She's troll-facing me mad.gif

All I know about this is that here is what in posted above my cave tonight...

"After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Red Feverin has attracted an admirer: a pink dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company."

I don't know if this is the end of the choices for my Dragon or not, but here it is...???

user posted image

Edited by Husky51

So confused...I haven't seen an Imperial Fleshcrowne all week, and suddenly she's the mate? I'd been trying to plan for the White or the Shadow Walker who seemed to like Chocolate Pride's hoard, and were posed perfectly to be holding the wineglass. Oh, well, she's pretty cute, anyway. Look how coy! (I had just selfishly been hoping for colors that would better match the decor!)

user posted image