TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Aquastar Secret has attracted an admirer: a waterhorse dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

Are you kidding me? xd.png

My boyfriend's Tsunami Wyvern attracted a blue copper... SO PRETTY. Even though I like my GW/Shadow Walker pair I can't help but be a little jealous.

EDIT: OMG LOL feel bad for my best friends though... one got a normal pink for his lumina, and the other got a deepsea for his alt vine... it looks so weird LOL

Edited by Lurhstaap

lightningsky's dragon is named Vanoss... as in the Vanoss that plays with Delirious, Nogla, Wildcat, and Moo Snuckel?

My end result is a deep sea. I already have multiple of them as well. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Um, yay?

A white dragon... Where did my Depsis go? Or even that persistent Golden Wyvern?

Oh well, it could have been a pink, or a gold horned tanger, or worse, a balloon. Things that wouldn't work with my Wolf at all.

Whites are pretty, I suppose.

I'm glad we get to decorate more without caring what we will attract. Now I can really go to town.

A Red Dragon, but i want a Frostbite or the Desipis that hang around the last hours... dry.gif

Do we only have time to put all the things in the right place and the females are set now?

Try a hard refresh its Cntrl + F5 on Windows and err Cmd +R if i remember right for Macs.

I was set up for an Undine, and somehow I got a Pyralspite dry.gif

Also, still somewhat confused as I thought we had one more day before the mates were chosen...

I had tried so hard to get a white to come but R U F I O wasn't having any of it. A cute shadow walker decided that they were meant to be instead. happy.gif She still looks good I suppose. Time to decorate a bit more! And thanks so much Tj and everyone who pitched in with making this fun event! wub.gif I had a blast.

A Red Dragon, but i want a Frostbite or the Desipis that hang around the last hours... dry.gif

Do we only have time to put all the things in the right place and the females are set now?

I think it's set now? but we are being given time to adjust decorations to take the mate into account. I am just guessing this though

@tigerlord: we don't get the mate on our scroll as far as I know, it's just for the image of your decorated cave. So it doesn't matter if you already have multiples?

Any way, I got a golden wyvern, which I can live with, but would have preferred a fleshcrowne or a green copper. Really glad I can adjust the background around the final mate though!

I want the copper that was hanging around the entire time not the stupid deep sea. How does it even survive in Jagged Peak's ice cavern anyways? LOGIC!

I ended up with a pink...

The thing is, the pink never appeared in my cave before o.O

So im wondering how i got a pink, not the Nebular or the GW who where always around.

Edited by Taryn123

Odd, my guy attracted an Ember who was never even in the visiting rotation. My daughter's attracted a Water Horse, she will be happy, she was really not liking the white one that was camped out.

So can we decorate more or leave them be? Hmmmmm.... unsure.gif

And my spotted greenwing got a grave... which I hadn't seen visiting his cave at all previously. I was surprised. LOL

Try a hard refresh its Cntrl + F5 on Windows and err Cmd +R if i remember right for Macs.

That worked! Thanks.

lightningsky's dragon is named Vanoss... as in the Vanoss that plays with Delirious, Nogla, Wildcat, and Moo Snuckel?

yessir.

It said no female would be attracted "until the last day," not "at the very end of the event". I think the female has been attracted but we're being given time to make our final decorations.

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Moonlight Sculpture has attracted an admirer: a waterhorse dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

user posted image

I kind of hoped the White who kept hanging around earlier would stay, but awww. wub.gif

Yay, got an Undine, one of my favorite breeds! I'm just happy the pose faces inward, really XD

user posted image

And of course, I had to do this. Idk if I'll keep it, but it made me smile :P

I ended up with a GW. I'm okay with this. However, like others.... I never even had a GW visit.. it was mostly a Copper. Oh well. xDDD

My black dragon Zsadist got a deep sea dragon. Of all the many dragons that I love on this site, he got one of the ones I truly dislike. This honestly kind of ruined the event for me. :/ I was planning on breeding a baby with Z and whoever he got, but that's not going to happen now.

Perhaps the admirers will rotate as well and we'll be able to choose among several?

Otherwise, I'll build a potato wall over the mana-eating Desipis attempting to manipulate my Ochredrake!

She can french-fry in heck!

Maybe the previous visits were just random so we could figure out what dragons did like and plan for the FINAL mate?

I got a Gold Wyvern, pretty but my Silver Tinsel was really trying to impress the Rosebud already on my scroll, haha. Gotta break the news to her gently and introduce her to one of my nice single GW boys... xd.png