TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

60/60 shinies

60/60 magic

A undine dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of mana, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.

60/60 shinies

59/60 magic

A undine dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more mana.

Ok I guess this is just how it will be until the end of the event then??

Edited by Ashywolf

It's only as tedious as you want it to be. You could just decorate on the last day. Heck, you could even just throw random stuff in that's likely to attract the dragon you want. But if that's all you get from it, why play at all? xd.png

Because I want the shiny badge on my scroll tongue.gif Good point though - frankly I don't have the time to make it fun. :/

Edited by Gingehfish

I have a Deep Sea camped out in my cave, drat it.

It could be worse, I like the sprite, but I'd like the Golden Wyvern who complements my Ochredrake's colours, which the dark flat blue really doesn't...

Edit: wait, whut:

After searching around all day you finally have another box of things to take to your dragon.

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Felinae has attracted an admirer: a desipis dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

I hope we get more choice...

Edited by Syphoneira

Welp, looks like the event just ended, because I got this message:

"After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Sir Angelus Bloodfang has attracted an admirer: a falconiform wyvern! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company."

I'm pretty happy, considering I only started really decorating tonight...

Also, has anybody else noticed that the adult heartstealer sprites are totally shaped like hearts? So cute!

Edited by MissVampire13

Woah! My guy attracted a red copper!!

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Vanoss has attracted an admirer: a copper dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

Yay! My guy attracted an Ember Dragon!

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Throned Ruler has attracted an admirer: a ember dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

Edited by BabyRodent

Wait but... I thought we still have another day? Or is all of tomorrow just arranging things so that they look nice in the end?

Anyway, I was hoping for Desipis but I got a golden Wyvern and they actually look good together (alt undinexgolden wyvern)

I thought the event was supposed to end on the 21st?

Anyways, My Blusang Lindwurm attracted a Desipis dragon, now that's...an interesting pair???

I thought the event was supposed to end on the 21st?

Anyways, My Blusang Lindwurm attracted a Desipis dragon, now that's...an interesting pair???

I can ship it.

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Gibxoho Kassdou has attracted an admirer: a shadow walker! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

I can live with this!

OMG YESSSS I got a Shadow Walker! I wasn't around to have any CBs of that breed so even if we don't get an egg or anything out of this I'm still happy. I'll be able to look at my Valentine's cave to see it forever. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I was kind of hoping for a Grave but this is just as good and probably looks better with my GW anyway. xd.png

Edited by Lurhstaap

My Glaucus attracted a Shadow Walker, I'm not really a fan of them, though. s: I've been trying to woo a blue Neb for the past few days but I really can't complain, I suppose. :b

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Roads Of Yellowstone has attracted an admirer: a nhiostrife wyvern! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

user posted image

They do look pretty cute together! biggrin.gif

"After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, H o l y has attracted an admirer: a imperial fleshcrowne dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company."

B-BUT I WANTED A NHIO

I LEFT THE POTATOES FOR A NHIO AND ALL I GOT WAS A BROKEN HEART

//quietly sobs amongst her pile of potatoes

H-H o l y's spuds were all for naught....

But don't get me wrong. Imperials are cool though.

Well... I'm pretty disappointed in my end result, since I spent most of the day attracting a canopy and making alterations to keep her interested. She hung around for hours -- but then when DC time clicked over to the next day, suddenly I have a gold-horned tangar. I hadn't changed anything for a while before that so I don't really get it, but I'm guessing there's a random element in what you attract?

I hope they'll be happy together, in any case!

A balloon for me. No. Nononononononononono. >_< Please let this not be it. I very much dislike balloon dragons!

I GOT FIRAZAPOL HIS GRAVE!!! YES!

user posted image

Of course, the color scheme is all wrong now - I had it set up for the Rainbow Copper I had visiting earlier. It look s like we can still change things around - but I'm afraid to lose my Grave.

*nibbles fingernails nervously*

My Desipis attracted a Deep Sea dragon......I'm not pleased with this result. 3:

Not that the Deep sea dragons are bad, I'm ok with them, but it logically bothers me cause my Desipis' cave is dry and full of LAVA. How the heck would she, being a Deep sea dragon, even get there???

It was a fun event but.....I just don't like the result. There are much better options than this. Is there NO way to change it? .^.