TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

"A copper dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies."

She's just hanging out. Hope I get her at the end. (though I may have gotten a copper egg earlier)

mellow.gifalot.png

EDIT: Nevermind. I got a Gilded Bloodscale egg not copper. Derp. xd.png

Edited by tigerlord10

Any one know what bright pink dragons want? i wanna try for one user posted image

If you guys had to make a guess, would you say that the golden scales under the shiny tab could also be attributed to the Golden Wyvern, or would that be a different set of scales?

ETA: Also, do you think any of the scales look like they could have come from a Tsunami? This is very important for decorating purposes.

Edited by LibbyLishly

I don't see a darn thing.

Oh now I do! Tan copper....so far!

Ok, the copper is gone and I give up. dry.gif

Edited by bigbite100

Any one know what bright pink dragons want? i wanna try for one user posted image

All peeps who are trying to figure out how to attract certain dragons should find this thread useful.

I'm so confused! How do I get the dragons to stay???

How you decorate your dragon’s hoard will determine what breed will appear. You may get some interested onlookers—but you won’t actually attract a mate until the end of the event. Check back each day to collect more things to decorate with.
Edited by Scaredhappyguy

My Golden Wyvern has been getting a Grave, a Deep Sea, and a Nhiostrife today. I'd like any of them but the Deep Sea, not really compatible.

Just thought to check my White's cave and there's a Copper (brown variant I think) there! blink.gif Must be picky because she's got her back turned on him as if to say, "I will not look at you until you get more meat!", poor White sad.gif

I'm actually getting to the point if I have to add more meat, I'm going to be hiding it somewhere. I already have a army of lizards and mice, anymore might be very messy.

If the cave is getting crowded but you want to add more items to attract a certain type of dragon, you can stack identical items right on top of each other. Then it looks like one item, but counts as two (or four, or twenty, depending on how many you stacked). I've been using that trick to keep the clutter under control. The easiest meat items to stack like that are the pheasant, pig, chickens, and ham.

Golden wyvern and desipis both left, and I'm relieved. There are just certain individuals you know aren't any good for your baby. But now, there's a balloon girl floating around. Good thing she wants more sweets, and those are in short supply in the Crystal Cave. But we have all sorts of mana and shinies. xd.png

All peeps who are trying to figure out how to attract certain dragons should find this thread useful.

That thread was incredibly useful for me. If all goes well, mine should be rotating through Desipis, Black, Frostbite, and Nebula dragons, all of which I like, though for now only a Frostbite has showed up. And the hiding items under items of the same kind definitely worked for the extra penguins that I couldn't figure out how to fit.

I've got an Ember currently.... and I haven't been touching my lair decorations because I'm just like "let's see what I get at the end lol".

Although, I won't deny she'd be a good match for Apollo. Hmmm.....

Edited by Dragonluver

Third hour in a row this Deep Sea stuck around...I'm not liking that.

Go away! I want the Golden Wyvern!

This game is very tedious IMO. I'm just going to wait til the end of the event to really get down to business, it's too time consuming and there's no reward as of yet. I am interested to see what happens with the mate, though.

If the cave is getting crowded but you want to add more items to attract a certain type of dragon, you can stack identical items right on top of each other. Then it looks like one item, but counts as two (or four, or twenty, depending on how many you stacked). I've been using that trick to keep the clutter under control. The easiest meat items to stack like that are the pheasant, pig, chickens, and ham.

oooh, thanks, I didn't think about it.

I just thought about shoving all my meat creatures under the pile of gold. laugh.gif

Hmmmm...How to attract a shadow walker with my mana collection, without the possibility that I will get a white dragon mate, instead? (They both like the same things.)

This game is very tedious IMO. I'm just going to wait til the end of the event to really get down to business, it's too time consuming and there's no reward as of yet. I am interested to see what happens with the mate, though.

It's only as tedious as you want it to be. You could just decorate on the last day. Heck, you could even just throw random stuff in that's likely to attract the dragon you want. But if that's all you get from it, why play at all? xd.png

Hmmmm...How to attract a shadow walker with my mana collection, without the possibility that I will get a white dragon mate, instead? (They both like the same things.)

There is no guaranteed/known way to do that. What little information exists is purely based on other players' observations. You'll just have to fine-tune for the stuff you know the dragon you want likes and hope you don't get something else that likes the same stuff. There are probably differences based on the proportions of the stuff plus whatever else you might be using but that data is not available to players and probably will never be. At best it'll be available after the event ends so people can't use it to cheat.