TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Perfection....You are amazing.

Awww, you are making me blush wub.gif

I'm starting to get to the point I probably won't be to put to much more in my cave, I'm not sure I will have much room left. laugh.gif

The Heartstealers are amazing. Very happy to be here this year to collect them directly from the cave.

In decorating related news, I suddenly felt compelled to add a heart to my cave. So now there's a heart and little musical pixies in my Ice's cave. No potatoes, though. Maybe I should add some.

user posted image

Hurrah, new dragon! So shiny! Creative pose! Very fluid! Mmmm, now to make up a little lineage chart and see what breeds they'll look nice with...

Congrats and thank you, spriters! Beautiful, so holiday-themed dragon! wub.gif

well iam totally out of ideas to decorate. got a ember, which i would love to keep. >u>

user posted image

Make a pile of potatoes. Dragons love potatoes.

I finally saw the adults - like them. wasn't too sure when the S2 came about but I am really happy with the pretty eastern vals - yay aangs-sister.

UPDATE: To give people time to plan around attracted dragons, your current bachelorette now appears in the cave. This is the same position that the sprite of the actual attracted dragon will appear in as the event ends.

Yes i finally have my waterhorse visiting!

she wants more shinies but i have no more to give lol!

why the potential mates appear under cave items -.-

Edited by xX Blythe Xx

UPDATE: To give people time to plan around attracted dragons, your current bachelorette now appears in the cave. This is the same position that the sprite of the actual attracted dragon will appear in as the event ends.

My cave doesn't show the undine that supposedly stopped by.

My cave doesn't show the undine that supposedly stopped by.

mine didint at first till after i refreshed the page.

I like the Heartstealing dragons smile.gif I already have a description planned for mine! Hehe

Also, I currently have a GW in my dragon's den today. Yesterday my dragon attracted a Bright Pink so I hope she'll come again. owo

Edit: It seems that an interested Fleshcrowne has just arrived lol

Edit 2: a frosbite has appeared now haha. I wonder what other dragons my boy will attract.

Edited by Pixel.G

Thank you.

But the copper dose not show up, oh well.

EDIT: o.O

What.

Shes under the pile of meat!

EDIT 2:

'A copper dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat.'

50 Meat and 50 Magic =/

If ya don't like it, leave!

Edited by Taryn123

What if the mate remains only 'mildly interested' by the end of the event? I don't want to clutter the cave! sad.gif But I want someone nice to stay! sad.gif

Edited by MessengerDragon

ive been trying to fix my levels so i can get back to a ember.

went from:

gold wyvern

bleeding moon

white

nebula

white

and back to bleeding moon.

this bleeding moon is really annoying me now. <n<

for anyone who wants a golden wyvern, this may help.

i had max meat and shineys

21 sweets

14 magic

28-40 misc

it required a little tweaking to make her happy. but it worked to make her satisfied without leaveing.

Edited by reddof-f6

Oooh, I really like the potential mate's position! Though I had to move my heart over just a tad. That was kinda tedious. Oh well, thank you for giving us a chance to plan around it. smile.gif I've got a blue Nebula visiting at the moment - very pretty match for an Ice. Even if she is facing away from him. tongue.gif