FiveSix

'Show Resulting Lineage' Option

Something like this should have been implemented ages ago. Support.

Agreed. Total support. Would be useful for any misclicks I may do in the future =)

What about just altering the breed page? A "Preview" option next to breed and you could either click that or breed. If you chose preview, there would be a "Back" or "Breed" option at the top/bottom of the page so you could breed straight from there if you wanted.

As long as the site can handle it.

Yes, please. This would be very helpful for those who need it, and totally optional for those who don't.

Best compromise going. Support.

What about just altering the breed page? A "Preview" option next to breed and you could either click that or breed. If you chose preview, there would be a "Back" or "Breed" option at the top/bottom of the page so you could breed straight from there if you wanted.

As long as the site can handle it.

Amgawd this. This so much why isnt this a thing. We love you TJ. If only you had a million of you to do all your work in half the time.

I've edited the first post to emphasise SockPuppetStrangler's take on this, since it seems pretty unanimously the preferred version smile.gif

I really think this would be even more useful than showing lineage links of prospective mates on the breeding page, although I like that idea, too. This is just a little better because you can see what your breeding will produce.