pudding

Reincarnated

Yes. You vamp. Bite me and you will get shoved out a window. In daytime. Rob chuckled at that, a rare thing for him to do. Seriously, what was going on?

Then it happened. He felt his eyesight go green. What the hell? He coughed like mad, knowing that the people there would probably look at him weird. Was he...drowning? In mid air? Woah. That was something you didn't see everyday. Or feel eveyday. This is one strange case of the flu. Huh? ACK! He slammed his fist on the table and wheezed before passing out.

He woke up in green liquid. Huh? What was this, a science lab? Before he could smash the glass, it lifted, spilling the liquid and him on the stone floor. Oh, I feel so...ACK! What is that SMELL?!! This room wasn't ever cleaned, was it? Wait...WHY THE censorkip.gif AM I NAKED WTF IS GOING ON HERE?! Rob was bombarded with new and unpleasant senses. He felt like he had some extra muscles here and there. Some people grabbed him and began to try and dress him.

GETTOFFOFME I CAN DRESS MYSELF DUMB censorkip.gif SSES!! When Rob burst into a fit of anger, something came out of his mouth. Huh? Did...fire just come out? The people had ran front the burning stuff. Hey...that is epic! Wait till they find out what I can do!Yeah. Don't TOUCH me ever again!

Where was he? He felt weird. Even after he got clothes on. Something or a few somethings were stuck under his clothes. It made him uncomfortable.

Now the legendary Eskirurius was revived. Five more heroes to go.

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

After James had had his share of her drink, Mina turned to Rob and held the contents out to him, tilting her head down so just one eye peeled out inquisitively from behind the bill. With the drink still held out, Mina refocused her attention on James, leaning in and clicking her teeth.

"You would be the first one I would drain if I were a vampire. It'd probably keep you quiet for once-... James?"

At first, James' coughing didn't seem so bothersome, but then it grew heavier and he began clutching at his stomach and chest. Setting her drink down, Mina looked over James worriedly as his coughing progressed and tried to determine how to handle the situation. If he was choking on something patting his back would only make matters worse. If it was from her drink, it should eventually melt and regurgitate, but the signs he was showing were more reminiscent of drowning. Finally, she looked over to Rob and instructed him to call the paramedics. James needed to get to the hospital and quickly.

That's when it happened. Mina's vision flashed green as she was turning her attention back to James and something made her chest feel heavy. Taking in a few deep breaths, Mina figured she just needed to keep calm and whatever it was would pass, but as the clock continued to kick her breathing only grew heavier and faster. Unlike James, her situation was similar to hyperventilation and she eventually passed out herself. Only for her eyes to flutter open again, her body completely engulfed in some kind of liquid and a strange feeling in her legs. Before she could check, though, the liquid began to disperse and she saw some sort of tube rising into the ceiling. With a complete lack of feeling in her legs, Mina collapsed to the ground only to witness as her legs actually separated from each other and that she was... well... lacking any kind of clothing. Now she was confused.

Frantically, she began looking around and spotted three other people in front of her, two of had approached her and helped her up, one of them stepping aside and beginning to dry her off. As for the other, he remained in his spot, smirking and Mina immediately covered herself, feeling her cheeks go hot as she tried her best to crouch back down.

"Where am... Ouch! Where am I? Who are you? Where are my fr... Ouch! My friends, where are my friends?"

As she spoke, certain syllables felt like something was stabbing into her lips and it wasn't pleasant. Again, Mina began looking about frantically and noticed how the earlier person had a set of clothes held out, the pants which she quickly secured and put on that further alerted her of some... changes. Stripes, tiger-like stripes covered the majority of her paled body which also had a slight, bluish tint to it as well. Needless to say, she had felt the difference just moments ago, but her bust was also smaller than she remembered.

Once she had the top provided for her on, Mina stood back to her full height and practically glared at the smirking man who had yet to say anything. Cheeks still warm, Mina extended her arm out and practically jabbed her finger at the man.

"Explain to me what's going on, cause it's quite evident in no longer in my world."

"It's quite simple, young Heroine, we brought you back to life. We brought your soul back from the abyss."

Derek had a rough bout of coughing in his sleep, not realizing he had woken up to do so. His vision when from black to green and he was floating in liquid. His first thought was, Cool Avatar dream again! As the draining liquid went passed his nose and mouth he leaned against the glass coughing and sputtering, spitting the rest of it out. His ears were ringing as hands pulled him out.

Someone trickled room temperature water on his head and back, so he instinctively did (rather foolishly) what he always did after his hair got wet. Whipped it side to side like a dog. The men in robes backed up as the water went flying. "Sorry.." he yawned and stretched or tried to while they dried him off and got him dressed in soft dark black-brown pants, and a soft cotton deep blue shirt, his feet remained bear. "I feel stiff, how long was I asleep?" He took a step, wobbles, then his knees folded under him and he collapsed on the floor. Oh Yah, it's a dream, I need to get used to my Avatar.... wait, this place looks like Hogwarts.... and those robes look like wizard... some spell cater robes... sooo... Avatar at Hogwarts with Septimus Heep? Not the first combo dream I had. He got uneasily to his feet with help from a couple young boys with the older man. "Apprentices? And you are a wizard... type person?" He yawned and ran fingers through his hair, it felt like husky fur, course tips and soft and thick under it. It also was thicker then his hair, odd he normally isn't that sensitive to touch in his dreams, his skin tone was the same ivory fairness, only a little lighter probably from lack of sun. His fingers caught on something and it twitched along with a muscle in his jaw. He ran his fingers along the two inch long ear attached to his head. So he was a inu in this dream? Was it a dream? He was breathing through parted lips. What is this place?

Arkin has been revived. Three more left.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

"Hero, please calm down," The mage assigned to Eskirurius pleaded, raising her hands to show she was unarmed. It was, in someways, a silly gesture considering she was always armed with magic but this hero was very suddenly acting aggressive for little reason. They had revived him and tried to clothe him quickly but instead of accepting the help, he had started to breathe fire and yell at them. Perhaps just giving him some space was the best idea since he seemed to return from the death rather ungracefully. His apprentices had gathered behind him at this point, not quite ready to deal with the raging man. "We've brought you back to the land of the living and thought that you may be weary and confused after being revived. All we wanted to do was help you recover so that you would be ready for your meeting with the King."

"What do you mean?" James asked as large, brown boots were slid over his feet by the two people at his side. If there was one thing he was glad about, it was the fact that they were supporting him at the moment. His legs just didn't seem to be working at the moment and it probably had something to do with the fact that he had nearly drowned. Actually, now that he was able to look around, he could see how sketchy this whole place was. He looked like he was in someone's basement if they had a really ****ty interior decorator. And the torches on the walls instead of lightbulbs gave the entire room a very eerie appearance. "Is this some kind of cult?" He asked, his eyes narrowing suspiciously. The creepy room, the fact he was nearly drowned in weird green liquid, the strange cloaks they were all wearing? It all spelled out cultist group to him.

"Cult?" the man standing in front of him asked, his head tilting to the side. "I can assure you that is not the case, Hero. As I told you before, we have revived you from the dead. It's been two hundred years since your death and we have been tasked by the King to bring you back to the land of the living."

"That's bull****," James replied as he pushed the two teenagers away from him, trying to stand on his own. While he swayed uncomfortably, he did manage not to fall over right away. "Where are my friends? If they're here, I want to see them."

"I'd suggest we wait until you can actually walk," the mage replied with a slight frown. "You seem very unsteady on your feet and we have a moment for you to rest."

"You don't need to worry about your friends," the mage added as he bowed his head slightly so that the brim of his hood covered his eyes. The bond that the heroes shared must be impressive if the second thing she asked after being revived was where her friends were. "We have revived them as well. You are all safe at home again in Tiadoria." His smirking quickly faded as he pulled himself inwards, adopting the stoic appearances the mages were supposed to hold. It had actually worked and he was incredibly excited but he needed to remember his training. He bowed his head slightly before stepping to the side and gesturing to the door that connected her room to the lobby and the long, winding staircase that lead out of the basement of the castle. "If you are ready, we can wait to go meet them. It may take a while before they understand their situations but in the meantime, I can answer as many questions as I can. There are some, however, that only the King may tell you."

The apprentices exchanged looks before looking over to the mage that had been placed in charge of Arkin. "Asleep?" The mage questioned, taking a step closer to the relaxed individual. Honestly, he had expected a different reaction. Surprise, perhaps? Something other than asking how long he was sleeping for. Well, at least his apprentices were wise enough to help him to his feet as soon as he fell down. "I am a mage, Hero," the mage replied as he watched him explore his hair and ears. Well, at least there didn't seem to be issues with motor skills. This entire thing had been a huge leap in the dark but between Arkin and Viziel, they had two functioning Heroes. Perhaps, even if they did not manage to get them all, the few who they did revive would save Tiadoria. It was a gamble but what else could they fall back on? "And you were not asleep, you were dead. You've been dead for over two hundred years now. But my companions and I have revived you. As for why… well, that is for the King to explain. You have a meeting with him shortly so as soon as you feel ready, we can leave this room."

He only had a few mouthfuls of food left when something went wrong. He wasn't sure what, but his lungs felt heavy and his throat was full. Clarence huffed, testing a half-cough that escaped through his nose. This wasn't something stuck in his throat. Something was wrong. The next cough was louder, with much more air behind it. He felt like he was underwater. Like he had swallowed water and it went down the wrong pipe. His coughs became more and more frequent as panic began to bubble in his chest. His mother and father rose from their chairs, instantly worried.

What's wrong? Clarence? Just breathe, try to cough it out.

But that wasn't working. Before him, his vision became murky and green, as if suspended in a pond of algae-infested water. Clarence stumbled forward, the table scooting with him as he moved. A sudden agony tore into his stomach, as if he himself was being torn out. It burned and pulsated, making the young man gurgle a small cry. Both hands flew onto the table as he doubled over, his lungs thick with some unknown liquid. Before he could do anything else, his body went slack, and he fell onto the table.

---

Two small, but long feet collided with the glass. It wasn't as strong a kick as he intended, but it was good enough. He was drowning! Dying! Any breaths he tried to suck in left the tang of an unknown liquid on his tongue. It was thick, almost gelatinous. And he was inhaling it. The moment he thought he was going to black out, the tube he had been imprisoned in suddenly lifted, and all the liquid spilled out from the growing gap between the glass and the floor. Clarence fell forward, both hands connecting with the rising glass as he attempted to keep himself upright. His arms trembled from the effort it took.

Eventually, the man fell onto the cold floor, where a group of onlookers instantly rushed it his aid. Three moved to his back, snatching and roughly rubbing something behind him. It felt...strange. Like they were petting his back. But he had skin on his back, not hair! A fourth approached carefully, a hand extended. For a moment, Clarence looked as if he would take the hand, but another pressing matter came to him first. Breaths coming fast and short, he quickly realized he was no longer in the kitchen.

Where...wh...

Before he could finish his question, his mouth filled with the infamously horrible pre-vomit saliva. His stomach lurched, and he quickly hunched over.

"There is no need to panic. Please, try to calm down."

But he couldn't. He was cold, wet, scared, and now...sick. Clarence lurched forward as the contents of his stomach finally decided to make a move outwards. Trembling from the effort vomiting had taken, he squeezed his eyes shut. It it weren't for the few people who held him up by his arms, he would've surely fallen in his own vomit. This couldn't be real. This had to be another weird dream. He was at home eating with his family, and this wasn't real.

Edited by shadow_claw

The look exchanged between the apprentices was clear as they held the limp body of one of their heroes. Was this... normal? Maybe something serious was wrong with him. But how could they know for sure if this was the first time they had ever even attempted to revive someone? The technology they were using was an ancient thing butchered from another source, not even their own. And combining it with a magic type they had barely used before was very, very sketchy. But, thankfully, their master had more confidence than them and quickly replaced one of the apprentices in supporting the hero, gesturing at the same time for the apprentice to clean the vomit off the floor.

"Hero, calm yourself," the mage said as gently as he could, gesturing for the others to help him in moving Suulis away from the vomit on the floor and towards a table nearby that they could sit him down on. They'd probably left him in the tank for a bit too long but he would recover eventually. In the mean time, they could at least help him and possibly get him dressed if he was feeling alright enough. Another gesture with his hand send an apprentice sprinting to the other corner of the room to fetch a few blankets to cover him in and get him properly dried off. "You're alive again. Do not worry."

Edited by pudding

Numbly did Clarence walk to the table. His legs felt like jelly, and he was thankful for the support he was given. Once he sat down on the table, he seemed to perk up a little. He was still scared, yes, but he didn't look as bed. Sorry... Even if he had no clue where he was, it was kind of rude to throw up on the floor. Shaking, the young man accepted the clothing he had been offered. What? He was just wearing clothes... Until now, he was unaware that he was, in fact, naked. The outfit, although a little strange, was instantly accepted. The underwear and pants were slipped on (slowly so he wouldn't hurt himself. When no shirt was offered, he frowned. There's no shirt? They had their chests covered, why didn't he?

Edited by shadow_claw

The mage immediately took a step back as soon as Suulis was seated safely on the table and waited patiently for the hero to dress himself. Now that the throw up had been cleaned up and towels were fetched to dry the hero's wings and hair, the apprentices stood patiently by the table, waiting for instruction. But what none of them expected was Suulis's question about a shirt. While the apprentices looked downright startled, the mage merely tipped his head slightly to the side and looked over Suulis's shoulder at his wings. "We could fetch you one," He began, not wanting to disappoint the hero by refusing to give him a shirt. Hospitality was important, after all. "But I do not think we have any that would fit you well. After all, your wings would get in the way."

"Dead? Wait... what?!" He tilted his head studying the room curiously. His eyes locked on the torches and the old time decor. "ok, if I was dead, and now I am living what happened to make me dead? Or... would this king explain that too?" He steadied himself and took another step forward, then slowly starting to walk about the room. The colors seem brighter, sharper to him. Slowly his ears stopped ringing and his his jaw twitched as the ears moved. He herd the spitting crackle of the torches, the breath of the three with him. He stopped as he thought he herd his own racing heart, so he put two fingers on his neck and took his pulse, but it was slow. He shook his head, he's dreaming. It wasn't until he stubbed his toe on a table and the pain he felt from it he realized it wasn't a dream. At this he gripped the wood, thick nails, a little longer than he would normally keep them dug gauges in the wood. He turned as white as his hair struggling to remain calm. "ohh okay.... ohh okay....... this isn't a dream. Relax... remain calm you'll get a explanation soon enough... okay. ... I have ears and thick hair... can I have a mirror to see how this.... Body looks like? I am a artist, I processes things visually... in order for me to ......adapt I need to see how I look... is that possible? Water could be fine, anything reflective....." He took deep breaths from his mouth. Then one though his nose, and he sneezed rapidly three times and coughed. "Gak! Sensory overload! What is that smell?" Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Clarence tilted his head, his brow furrowing incredulously. That was a load of garbage! You know, I won't be upset if you just don't have...a...shirt... The man quickly paled as he turned his head to look at what everyone else was staring at. Those...were wings. His wings. Attached to his back. Shocked, he extended a hand towards the closest one. They were...his. How was that possible? How...are these... Now that he had a chance to calm down, he was more interested in what was going on than the shock of it all. He had to approach this scientifically, rationally. His gaze shot to the head mage, a small frown forming on his lips. Before I woke up in...that stuff, I was in the kitchen eating. How did I get from there, to here?

Pulling a out a black hair tie from her wrist, Summer tied her blonde hair in a ponytail. It was messy but served its purpose of getting hair out of her face. Though her phone buzzed with responses to her texts, Summer didn't check them right away, instead popping a hot pocket in the microwave and setting the timer to three minutes before returning to her phone.

They had discussed dreams, Derek had invited her over to see his dog and then joked about having Robert as a boss. Summer was unaware that as she was reading the texts, James had already died and Robert had followed closely after. As the microwave beeped, Mina had slumped over, struggling to breath. Summer pulled the hot pocket out of the microwave, carefully peeling away it's wrapper as Derek as left the world.

As she waited for her hot pocket to cool, Summer replied to the group message, oblivious to the fact that almost half her group of friends were now no longer in this world.

Sure, I'd love to meet your puppy Derek.

Then in a separate text:

I think Robert would make a horrible boss.

With that, she placed her phone face down and begun to slowly nibble at her hot pocket, savoring the oozing cheese and bacon. She was about halfway through the hot pocket when a green film suddenly cast over her vision. She blinked a couple of times, sure that seeing green was not a side effect of the headaches she was suffering.

A violent cough ripped it's way out of her chest, followed by another cough and then another. Her throat started to burn and it was getting harder and harder to breath. The green film covered her vision again, not leaving this time. It seemed instead that everything she could see was blurring and merging into the green that was becoming more vivid.

Left hand on throat, Summer's right hand reached out for her phone to call for help, knowing her voice wouldn't work. She wasn't aware that she had collapsed because everything had become dark.

Something gentle was pressing down on her, yet she was floating. Her eyes struggled to open, as the sound of something loudly slurping filled her ears. Some sort of liquid? That explained why she had been floating.

Summer found herself standing on a circle, a wall of glass slowly raised over her. Her legs felt like jelly so she allowed them to collapsed, bring the rest of herself with them.

Where am I?

Pushing herself to a sitting position with her arms, Summer slowly assessed her surroundings. She was covered in a strange green liquid. The floor and wall was made of stone and torches lit the wall, a sort of medieval feeling.

A towel was thrown over her head and head reached out to help her up while other pair of hands started to dry her with the towel. It was then that Summer realized she was naked and that she wasn't the only person in the room.

"Hey! Stop that!" The hand reaching out to her's owner scolded her.

"Stop what?" She asked curiously, her voice void of an panic or confusion.

Panic. Confusion. I'm suppose to be scared right now. Right?

"The liquid. Stop absorbing it, its hardly has any health benefits." The voice replied, hand impatiently tapping as it waited for her to get a clue.

Reaching out her right hand to the stranger Summer noticed that the green liquid did in fact seem to be absorbing into left hand. Was she doing that? Wait- her hands weren't that small and were far from being so pale.

Rob was still barefoot when the person said something unbelievable. Brought me back to life?! I was never dead! A few minutes ago, I was sitting in a café talking to my friends when all of a sudden I am in green goo! I don't FEEL revived! Rob couldn't believe this. King?! What King? America hasn't had a King since 1779! What are y- WHY THE HELL DO I SOUND LIKE A SWEDISH VIKING?! I am ITALIAN!! Unbelievable...YOU WILL EXPLAIN YOURSELF! Rob stomped over to the person. He snarled. EXPLAIN OR I WILL BURN YOU!!! As soon as I can figure out how I did that... He mumbled the last part. He couldn't seem to get fire out at will. A few sparks at best. AND WHY DO I HAVE EXTRA MUSCLES ON MY BACK AND *SS?!"

((Lol he is so mad..))

They had… kind of assumed that he would remember something important like how he died. It was a bit strange to see one of the great heroes who had saved Tiadoria as a person. Some of the apprentices had assumed them to be much bigger than they actually were, or at least more regal. But this one actually seemed kind of stupid. How could you not know what you looked like? And why was he acting so strangely?The apprentices exchanged glances but the mage quickly waved them away, his own face not displaying any obvious emotions. "That would be the plasma," the mage replied lightly, sending one of the apprentices off to fetch a bucket for him. "We regrew your body in there so you could return to us and help us once more. However, it is for the King to answer what happened to you if you do not remember." The apprentice from earlier returned with a bucket full of water and quickly placed it on the floor near Arkin's feet so he could look into it.

The mage blinked a few times as Suulis caught sight of his own wings but didn't make any more noise until he was questioned yet again. This time, however, obvious concern appeared on his face. "Kitchen?" He replied, looking rather surprised. No, that wasn't right. He straightened up slightly and looked around at his apprentices. It could have been the afterlife but that seemed impossible based on what they knew of it and what dwelled within it. So that meant… that would need to be discussed with the King for certain. "We pulled you here from beyond the grave using magic," He replied. "This entire project was created and designed with the sole purpose of reviving you all after your deaths. The King will have to explain more, though. As soon as you are feeling well enough to walk, we'll take you to him."

James quickly shied away from the mage as he tried to help him onto a nearby table, backing himself into the corner of the room. This whole thing had cult written all over it and he wasn't going to let them near him. But, instead of growing aggressive as he might have expected, the mage remained where he stood, watching him carefully.

"Great hero, if I have done something to frighten you, I am sorry. But if you are well enough to move like that, we should really attend to your meeting with the king."

"If you touch me I'm going to call the police," James replied with a hiss. What even was all of this? Were they trying to recruit him into some weird group? Had they drugged him? The last thing he could remember was sitting in the cafe with Rob and Mina. Where were they? Were they alright?

"Hero, please," the mage replied, holding up his hands as the two others opened the door leading into another room. "I will not harm you. I'll just escort you into the main chamber then escort you to the king." He waited in the same position as James reluctantly walked closer and eventually slipped past him, walking out into the main room. With a loud sigh, the mage walked out as well, shutting the door behind him.

The main room was made of the same materials as the room he had just been in but was illuminated by many more torches. A large, circular table sat in the center at which there were eight seats. Each seat had its back facing a door while one seat faced an archway that housed a set of stairs. But, unfortunately, the stairs were guarded by four young apprentices that looked more as if they were lingering than actually guarding. His eyes glanced back at the mage as the cloaked man looked around at the other doors. They were all closed.

The mage twitched slightly, her fingers moving ever so slightly as she prepped her magic in case she needed a barrier quickly. This wasn't right. Why was he responding so aggressively? "Calm down," she replied, trying to keep her face stoic as her apprentices gathered behind her. "Your words are foreign to us, we don't know what you are saying. If you speak calmly, I can answer your questions properly and then we can go see the King. However, Hero or not, you will not threaten me or my apprentices. I don't care if you've been dead for the part two hundred years or not, that is no way to treat those who are only trying to aid you."

Derek looked into the bucket. He had ears alright. Something twitched behind him, a large snow white tail, more wolf like then dog. His hair was white too and eyes like ice, a blue white color. He looked at the mages ears flattened as he sighed heavily being careful to breathe through his mouth. "Look, you called me a hero" He frownd slightly, his tone was the same smooth friendly one, but it was deeper richer, and the R's came more like a soft growl, a slight German/English accent to it. He looked back at the water seeing two sets of fangs on his teeth also white. He straightened and fixed his shirt. "Earlier I was pulled back in time or to a different world, because I am not... whoever you think I am. My name is Derek, I have a dog and live in a studio apartment, have six close friends and do art for a living. Unless this is Earth, then I not from here....But if this king would explain things then perhaps I can tell him about this, where is it that I meet this king? " He was surprisingly calm, although his tail was saying he was otherwise by the ridged way hung. He didn't want to freak out the mages and have them out a spell on him. Well, I guess this is a plus of reading to many books, things like this you kinda want to happen. He could try to play the part of a hero.....

Although he looked incredulous, Clarence was no longer sure these people were lying. Everything just felt too real, too vivid to be a dream. Besides, he was met with nothing but kindness from the start. That had to mean something. I, uh...I was in my family's kitchen. My siblings had left for school, and I was eating with my family. I wasn't dead, I was on Earth. It wasn't usually like him to panic anyways. He was always the level-headed one in his group of friends. This would be no different. Well, I don't think I'll get any better. I'll talk your king now, if possible. Slowly did Clarence lean forward so his feet touched the floor. He paused, however, once he realized something. You said 'you all'...does that mean there are other people too?

The Mage bowed his head, pleased that this was working. He wasn't sure of the state of the other heroes but while Suulis seemed confused and there was a story to be found, at least he was agreeing to see the King. However, things did not change that much even if the heroes had been given new lives. Tiadoria was their original home. Whatever this Earth place was, it did not need their aid as much as Tiadoria did. And it did not have as much of a claim over them. They needed their heroes desperately and they were prepared to do anything to ensure Tiadoria lingered on. "Indeed, Master Suulis," the Mage replied as he gently opened the door leading into the main hall. At the round table, one of the Heroes was already sitting there. Being the most human looking of them, it was clear which one it was. That made two of them ready to greet the King. "I do hope that you still remember your good friend Master Viziel. You'll wait here with him until the others are ready to meet with the King as well."

James glanced up as a door creaked open, his eyes peering at the door. Was it one of his friends? He had no idea what was going on here but as another weird cultist stepped out, his expression returned to a frown and he glanced back at the cloaked man standing behind him. Was his name Viziel? Or was he talking about him? He frowned before turning back to the door that had opened, trying to see into the room and make out the figure inside. He really needed a friend right now, not a weirdo. Hopefully it wasn't another cultist.

"You are in your home realm of Tiadoria," the Mage replied firmly. "There is no such realm as Earth here." But at the mention of the king, the Mage bowed his head. "Our King resides in the palace above us. As soon as you and your companions are ready, our Head Mage will guide you to the throne room for your meeting with the King. More information can be given there. The King is very wise and knows more of what happened two hundred years ago than anyone else. If what you say is true, only the King can help you. If you are ready, I can open the door to the waiting room where you can wait while your friends are revived."

Derek blinked. Companions.... could he mean his friends? Ha! He knew it! They where connected... perhaps it was here.... that connected them. He stood as strait backed and regal as he could with his ears and tail constantly twitching. "I am ready, please, lead the way."

Honestly, it was quite silly of the hero to be absorbing the plasma. While her body had grown for a long time in it, it was more of a medium than anything else. If she was thirsty, he could always get her some proper water instead of the green liquid. Even the mages weren't quite sure what it was made of. As with other pieces of ancient technology, they only adapted it, not made it. At least it had served some use this time around. Hopefully, they wouldn't ever have to use it again after this.

Shaking his head, the mage in charge of Chrystyne snapped to her apprentices, motioning for them to get more towels and a the clothes set out nearby to help her in getting dressed. They were behind schedule as it was and the King didn't like to be kept waiting. How many of the heroes were already prepared while she was left waiting on this one? "Hurry along now, we don't have much time," she said, reaching out a hand to the woman to help her up. "I know we've only just brought you back but the others are probably all waiting for you. We can't have that."

"As you wish, Master Arkin," the mage replied with a bow. Well, at least the hero was nice enough. Perhaps this was why they were able to do so well last time. Few people in the world were so kind to strangers, especially having just been revived. But manners aside, it would be rude to keep Arkin from his friends so the mage quickly moved to the door. His hand briefly disappeared into his sleeve before he produced a key to unlock the door and open it. The door swung open with a low creak, revealing the round table and the man already sitting there. Turning back to Arkin, the mage nodded his head slightly. "Please take a seat at the table. You can wait while your other friends are prepared there."

Derek nodded walking out with a frown. Arkin..... Arkin....He saw the man at the table and walked over to him. "umm. Hi... don't be alarmed, so do you.. Wait... if I'm here... what's going to happen to Lilly?!" He turned white again and sank into a chair beside the cat guy not sure which one of his friends he was or if he was one of his friends.. "I don't want to lose my puppy.... " He sniffed and calmed down. His ears flicked around.

Slowly did Clarence put weight on his legs. He wasn't sure how well they would hold, after everything that had happened. He discovered, much to his relief, that standing wasn't all that hard. He trembled, but that was only expected. With careful steps, he followed the mage he had been speaking with. Only when he was addressed by another name did he stop to wrinkle his nose. It's...It's Clarence. Thanks for everything, I hope we can talk again some time. With new doors open to him, he carefully made his way towards the other man sitting at the table. As he did, another door opened to reveal an unfamiliar face. Was he really friends with these people at one point? Nothing about them was familiar in the slightest. Clarence sank into one of the chairs, only to frown and stand immediately. That didn't feel good against his wings. The chair was spun around, where he sat that way. That was much better. Intelligent golden eyes flickered to the stranger at the table with him. That's not your real name, is it?

There was no greater disappointment than the one James received as someone walked out of the first door that had been opened. Not only was the person not even remotely recognizable, but they were sporting some pretty crazy looking… things. He wasn't even sure what to call them. The wings were probably the most noticeable thing and pretty impressive at that. Impressive because he couldn't see any kind of strings at all. And then the strange-looking ears, now those were crazy. If he didn't know any better, he'd have sworn one of them twitched. Frowning, he watched as the strange man moved his chair about before sitting down in it again with another hooded man standing slightly behind him. His hands shifted slightly in his lap as he glanced around at the other doors before looking back to the man again as he spoke. "I honestly have no idea what's going on here," he admitted, his shoulders hunching over. "But I'd really prefer if we cut the cultist bull crap right now. I just want to go home." While this guy seemed nice enough, walking out in that kind of getup was just saying you were a part of some sketchy organization. Normal people didn't wear wings and weird ears. He was probably just another member of the cult or whatever this was.

I...I'm not really sure either. But everyone here seems...nice. Now that he had a chance to hear his voice, he had to appreciate its rich, exotic purr. It was a warm rumble, one that was nothing like his own voice. But...apparently this was him now. It was hard for him to grasp, and he perfectly understood it at the same time. His brow creased in concern as he noted the other man's expression. Is there something wrong? Something on my face or something? As he said this, Clarence felt his jaw, slowly working his hand upward to feel the rest of his face. His eyes widened upon feeling a warm piece of metal looped around his left nostril. Is...is that a ring? I have a nose ring? What did he look like? was he some punk covered in tattoos and piercings? Oh, he hoped not.

Stop

Summer commanded her hand. It didn't listen and continued to suck in the green liquid.

Left hand stop absorbing the green liquid

She tried again, more specific this time. A phantom itch crawled across her hand as it longed to obey her, but it continued to absorb the liquid. Similar to if her consciousness were to command her leg to move left, it wouldn't until she actually moved it.

There was a dry spot around her hand in the quickly draining pool of green liquid. The towel was slipped from her head as she took the strange woman's hand and stood up. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed something strange that had been there all along- her hair was a strange green color.

Summer allowed her arms and legs to be lifted as a what seemed like the strange woman's underlings slipped on undergarments and a white dress. What had they done to her hair? It hadn't been this long. Or green. And she was so skinny, the ground was also closer. Had she shrunk?

Panic. Confusion. Fear. Anger.

She ticked off the the numerous emotions she was suppose to be feeling about this situation, only feeling the confusion and a strong curiosity. She had obviously been kidnapped and her captors had altered her body without her consent. Then again, they had kidnapped her so whether she agreed with what they did to her or what they didn't probably didn't matter to them.

"Others?" She echoed what the woman said as a question though she followed her anyway. It wasn't like Summer had much of a choice, it was obvious struggling right now would get her nowhere. As they walked, Summer tried memorizing the twists and turns and where they lead, so when she did escape she would be somewhat prepared.

"Cult? I have never been part of a cult, played a knight in Dungeons and Dragons but.... not a cult... " He looked at the guy with the nose ring and wings ears twitching like crazy. "Uhh, hi......... "

The woman waited rather impatiently as the hero took her time in grasping her hand. With a sigh, she pulled the tiny woman to her feet, watching as her assistants took a few steps backwards. Good kids, they were. They knew how to work properly and without sass. They'd mage good mages in time but at the moment, they were still too far off. Snapping her fingers, she gestured at the tank that Chrystyne had come from and watched as they quickly scampered to clean up the tank and the surrounding area of its mess. "Your friends," She replied, tilting her head slightly to observe the girl once more. Something seemed really, really off about her. Had the spell failed? Perhaps there was some kind of side effect that was messing with her mind. Well, as long as she was here, hopefully it wouldn't be too much of a problem. "It has been two hundred years since your sacrifice along with them. We've brought you back from the dead to help us again. But why is for the King to explain." She looked at the door then tugged on the hand she was holding to guide the woman to it. "They should be waiting for you through this door. Once enough of you are prepared, you will go and meet with the King."

Nice. Nice didn't mean that they weren't serial killers or something. Either way, he'd been kidnapped and he didn't know any of these people. Glancing over at the other one who had joined them at the table, he sighed and lowered his head into his hands. "You've got a lot more than just a nose ring," he replied, blinking his dark eyes. In the shadows of the room, they had started to give off a strange glow but he had yet to notice it. He had yet to notice a lot of things about himself but then again, it was a lot to take in at at once. It wasn't a surprise if he missed a few things in the chaos. "Can we just… stop? Please, I don't want any part in this." His shoulders slumped further and he hung his head in his hands. This finally seemed to catch the attention of the mage behind him as the cloaked man placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Viziel, are you feeling alright? If you need to rest, I can bring you to a room after you meet with the King."

"Don't touch me," James hissed, his shoulders rising up to his ears. This was not okay at all. Why was he acting like nothing had happened when he had been drugged and kidnapped and taken to some weird cultist headquarters? He didn't care if he was acting aggressive at this point, he just wanted these people to stop acting like nothing was wrong.