AppleMango

The Golden Compass

I'm really really unsure where this is meant to go, so if it's in the wrong spot please move it.

Talk about anything Golden Compass related. smile.gif

Also, I'm pretty sure most people who have seen the movie 'The Golden Compass' want a daemon. That would be super awesome, right?

I found this quiz and it's by far the best that I've taken about what your daemon would be, and I took at least 10.

So, if you'd like, take the quiz and share your result for what your daemon might be. smile.gif

Also how you think about different daemons and stuff. smile.gif

Snow Leopard would be awesome!

The best one on my list was Lion, but I think I'd like some kind of fox, like an Arctic fox or a normal fox... lol

It also suggested an Orca or a Elephant. I think they would be pretty bad daemons to be honest.. lol

The best one on my list was peregrine falcon, a siberian tiger would be neat but wouldn't fit on the bus

Best ones I got were wolf and swan... also got an elephant, but where on earth could I keep such a daemon? Never mind me and my 7 ton beast and oh, remember to keep all your china in a safe place. xd.png

Edited by stagazer_7

The best one on my list was peregrine falcon, a siberian tiger would be neat but wouldn't fit on the bus

Oo that one is cool! smile.gif

A Tiger would fit on the bus better than an elephant. Lol

Seriously if you had and elephant daemon, your only transport would be the Elephant!

Seriously if you had and elephant daemon, your only transport would be the Elephant!

Travel like a boss. tongue.gif