Hoarders Anonymous

Hoarders Anonymous

Hi! My name is Glamoursea, and I'm a dragon hoarder

Scroll Name and Link: Scroll

PM Link: PM

Proof that you read the rules: Whale :3

What list(s) do you want to be on? Black Tea

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? I have about 50/500.

Other notes to say to your breeders: CB is preferred but anything is appreciated!

Just to double check before I do something dumb - if I plan to also gift eggs, but not at specific times/of specific types, do I need to fill out a breeder form or can I just send gifts and report them here?

Hi! My name is Igloo, and I'm a dragon hoarder

Scroll Name and Link: Igloo9201

Proof that you read the rules: Eastern Indigo Snake!

What list(s) do you want to be on? Nhiostrife Wyvern

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? Nope. Just an ever-growing hoard for me.

Other notes to say to your breeders: I prefer CBs, but anything neat enough and PB is fine with me. :3

Edited by igloo9201

Hi! My name is Kazuma52, and I'm a dragon hoarder

Scroll Name and Link: Kazuma52

PM Link: PM me here!

Proof that you read the rules: Coffee Table

What list(s) do you want to be on? Nebula please !

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? I don't have a goal, I just want to hoard my favorite dragon biggrin.gif

Other notes to say to your breeders: I really only want CB or nice PB lineages, no messy ones please. Thanks!

Edited by kazuma52

Nhiostrifes are under "T" for twister.

You do not have to be a breeder unless you want to be. The day list is for people who tend to breed specific days, like Monday is usually a good day for me to remember to breed.

I gave an egg to Emma and got one from shadow, I will do gift forms when I get on computer later.

ETA: It's later.

Gift Report

Shadow's Flame -> amthystfire

Breed egg/hatchling of the gift: Guardian Egg

Lineage Link of the gift: http://dragcave.net/lineage/wf1Rv

Gift Report

amthystfire -> EmmaD333

Breed egg/hatchling of the gift: Purple Dorsal Egg

Lineage Link of the gift: http://dragcave.net/lineage/pLg6b

Edited by amthystfire

<snip>

----------

Just to let you know -- the scroll for DragonLove234 (on the list for Black dragons) has a burnt scroll. Teogony (on the same list) seems to have been inactive for a few months (couldn't find anything more recent than February's valentine release).

Also, ClassicOctavia's PM link is wrong (it sends you to your own message inbox). The link should be

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=Msg&CODE=4&MID=211060

----------

Still waiting for all three eggs to be collected. Sent a PM to Pony on Aywas, hopefully she'll see it there. ClassicOctavia's scroll seems to be inactive currently, so who knows if she's still playing at the moment.

4d23 on the black and pink. If all three aren't collected by the time those two hatch, I'm keeping the CBs and dropping the hellhorse to the AP. tongue.gif

----------

Eggs hatched, no response from PonyTales, EnderEcho, or ClassicOctavia after two days. Keeping the pink and black, hellhorse is getting tossed.

----------

ETA again: Got ahold of Pony in Aywas, sent her the pink, sooo

Gift Report

SomeoneSneaky -> PonyTales

Breed egg/hatchling of the gift: CB Pink Hatchie

Lineage Link of the gift: http://dragcave.net/lineage/aazpr

Edited by SomeoneSneaky

Hi! My name is Asursrus , and I'm a dragon hoarder with ADD

Scroll Name and Link: Scroll

What list(s) are you currently on? Magi, Red

What list(s) do you want to be added to? Wyverns..?

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? no, no

What list(s) would you like to be removed from? Magi, Red

What list(s) would you like to remain on? no.

Other notes to your breeders: Despite what the above says, it is subjected to the ones with 'Wyvern' in their names, except Bright-breasted Wyvern and Seragamma Wyvern. Heritage doesn't matter!

Hi! My name is Clya, and I'm a dragon hoarder

Scroll Name and Link: Clya and Scroll Link

PM Link: PM (Hope This Works)

Proof that you read the rules: Dining Table!

What list(s) do you want to be on? Sunsong, and Undine

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? I want 74 Sunsongs, (3/74) and any and all Undines! biggrin.gif

Other notes to say to your breeders: Don't have to give me alts for the Undines but will accept them if offered. Can you try to send them as hathies when you can cause I tend to get egglocked quickly. But again, you don't have to. smile.gif

Edited by Clya

Gift Report

amthystfire -> purplehaze

Breed egg/hatchling of the gift: Split (two headed) Hatchling

Lineage Link of the gift: hRYsz

Cleanup to be done: seasonals need flipped over to spring. It appears that uncommon is about right for our march releases, they can be colored green, the new flower thing dragon needs to be input, I am looking for it to be uncommon to rare, and so far appears to be easier to catch in the desert since there hasn't just been a release there. I doubt anyone getting them as gifts will be that picky about it.

Hi! My name is PANDALF, and I'm a dragon hoarder

What list(s) do you want to be on? Nebula

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? My goal is to have 500 of each nebula color.

This is a spreadsheet with an updated list of my Neb hoard

Pandalf - PM

The other breeds listed on the wishlist post on my sig is still valid, but I choose to direct my current hoarding efforts on getting Nebulas. The post is more of a list of what I'm hoarding now and what I'll be hoarding next. :3

Updating hoard to 131 nebula dragons!

Also would like to remove the 500 per color and just settle on the neverending goal of dragons to infinity! =D

Also would like to remove the spreadsheet link for now, pretty please? :3

Sure. Updating Now....

ClassicOctavia, EnderEcho and DragonLove234 were all removed from lists.

Asursrus was moved, but I've not really the time to put everyone on lists today.

Cleanups that I listed were done, so the new Anagallis is now live, I have 3-4 pairs(so I can breed if someone wants 2Gs), and some CBs that I don't particularly want that I was going to throw at Muchsyrup, but he's been egglocked for like a week and can't take them. (the oo shiny impulse is strong with this one)

~Amth

Edited by Hoarders Anonymous

not applying yet--I just restarted DC after a long (2-year) absence and I'm currently at my full egg capacity, but I have a Red Army of 77 red dragons and I'm always hungry for more, so this is to say hi and ping myself to this thread later. hi! smile.gif

Edited by elynne

Hi! My name is Sapphire Dragon, and I'm a dragon hoarder

Scroll Name and Link: http://dragcave.net/user/SapphireRyu

PM Link: PM me!

Proof that you read the rules: Chair

What list(s) do you want to be on? Alt Black

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? I don't really have a goal, but I absolutely love Alt Blacks and currently have 0. Later on, once I am able to get more points, I want to be on the Soulpeace list too! That is my current main breed I am hoarding, but as I have no alt Blacks and want to hoard them as well, I would prefer being on that list first. I think right now I have around 20 Soulpeaces and I joined in March. I would have a lot more but a lot of my initial Soulpeace breedings resulted in other dragons. xd.png My goal for Soulpeaces is, well, infinite. I'd like to have as many as I can get, for as long as I'm active, forever. I think for alt Blacks, my goal might be somewhere around 30-50. I also really like Thunders... I will probably end up hoarding them too.

Other notes to say to your breeders: I will never freeze, I will always name, and I would like to request non-inbred dragons. No other special lineages required! smile.gif (but 2G PB alt Blacks would be ideal if at all possible! Not required though). I am usually egglocked but rarely scroll locked, so it is likely that I might not be able to accept eggs right away. I keep all my eggs/hatchlings at the top of my scroll- but to make it easier, just enter my scroll name in Valley Sherwood and select "Auto off", and it will tell you exactly when my next egg hatches and my next hatchling matures. smile.gif

-----------------------

Hi everyone! Why didn't I find this sooner? I've literally been a hoarder from the day I joined, it was one of the first images I put in my signature that I hoard Soulpeaces... xd.png

Glad to be a part of a community. happy.gif

I maaaay have forgotten to pass these along as eggs, so they kinda sorta hatched on my scroll. Oops.

Gift Report

SomeoneSneaky -> Wahya

Breed egg/hatchling of the gift: Tsunami hatchling

Lineage Link of the gift: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Wtohy

Gift Report

SomeoneSneaky -> amthystfire

Breed egg/hatchling of the gift: Flamingo hatchling

Lineage Link of the gift: http://dragcave.net/lineage/uNVie

<snip>

Last one grew up on my scroll, so only two gifts this time!

----------

a5t100 (Red list) hasn't been around since early March, just a head's up.

----------

Also --- EEEEE new two-head! I'm preemptively calling dibs on the hoard. Already went and got myself egglocked with them. tongue.gif

Edited by SomeoneSneaky

Hi! My name is SunsetRose, and I'm a dragon hoarder

Scroll Name and Link: Link

PM Link: Link

Proof that you read the rules: Table - bronze trophy

What list(s) do you want to be on? Nebula

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? I just love Nebulae :3 I currently have 1 Adult and 2 Hatchling's. I don't have a clear aim, but I want loads! xd.png

Other notes to say to your breeders: Thank you if you ever gift me! You are all so kind and awesome smile.gif. I vow to not freeze and to always name. I would also like to request non-inbred dragons, but if it's a tiny case of inbreeding then come to mama, dragon! xd.png. I apologise if I am egg-locked, and I usually am, so hatchlings are appreciated. I won't say no to eggs though! And one last thing: I adore pure Nebula lineages, so I will love you forever if you breed me one of those smile.gif.