Hoarders Anonymous

Hoarders Anonymous

Just a quick update, I'm over 520 splits now -- the blue now fills the entire first page of my scroll! \o/ (except for two frozen black hatchies I need to replace, and one spring egg for a project I've been doing)

I've just added the new March Release dragons (Gemshard - Red, Gemshard - Green, Gemshard - Blue, Plated Colossus, and Striped River) to the hoarding list as Unknown for now, until we determine the rarity. (3 points to hoard)

Happy Hoarding everyone!

~gusearth1

I think I have around ~26 Daydream dragons now. I have been prioritising other things, but recently the AP has been rather kind so I'll be able to get more more quickly. I might give someone something if it's not something I'm looking for (which doesn't nessesarily mean it's a bad dragon wink.gif). Hopefully I won't have another situation like the first time.

Hi! My name is DOLPHIN232, and I'm a dragon hoarder

Scroll Name and Link: DOLPHIN232

PM Link: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...DE=4&MID=202922

Proof that you read the rules: Hamster smile.gif

What list(s) do you want to be on? Pyralspite Almandine

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? Nope... just love them.

Other notes to say to your breeders: I won't freeze or bite. smile.gif I prefer purebred or CB.

I will feed the Hoards

Scroll Name and Link: DOLPHIN232

Forum Name: DOLPHIN232

PM Link: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...DE=4&MID=202922

I also am hoarding: I am applying to be on the Pyralspite Almandine list

Allow users to PM you directly? Yep

Do you want to breed on a specific day? Wednesdays

Breeding Limits, notes to giftee's, etc.: Please give me some time- like a 36 hour period to reply to you... I'm still in uni and pretty busy. I will not gift non-gendered dragons/chickens. I will breed anything on my scroll.

Edited by DOLPHIN232

Hi! My name is ForNarniaMC, and I'm a dragon hoarder with ADD

Scroll Name and Link: ForNarniaMC

PM Link: PM Link

What list(s) are you currently on? Magi

What list(s) do you want to be added to or removed from? I want to be remived from the Magi list and added to the Plated Colossal List

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? No

Other notes to your breeders: Any lineage is fine, but preferably CB or purebred.

Gift Report!

ForNarniaMC -> Private Delano Donut

Breed of gift: Tri-Horn Egg

Lineage Link of Gift: http://dragcave.net/lineage/6ZZk7

Edited by ForNarniaMC

Hi! My name is Muchsyrup, and I'm a dragon hoarder

Scroll Name and Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Ihaswaffles

PM Link: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...DE=4&MID=216926

Proof that you read the rules: folding table

What list(s) do you want to be on? stripes any

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? as many as possible!!!

Other notes to say to your breeders: no inbreds please

Gift Report

Wahya -> SomeoneSneaky

Breed egg/hatchling of the gift: CB Bloodscale Hatchie, CB Duotone Hatchie

Lineage Link of the gift: X | x

Edited by Wahya

Gifts in form.

Emma added to posts on first page.

more gifts Gifts total 700 now smile.gif

ClassicOctavia is (finally) on the lists.

more gift.

GracefulSarah is now on the lists.

Yeah, my ability to judge how much LIFE MUST DO NOW is really terrible.

Zeditha, please put your PM link in and the proof you read the rules. If you really want to be on this list you will have to give up your Pyralspite list, or gift out 10 9 more dragons and give up your Dark Myst list. or gift 30 29 dragons. Your choice. You do not have the points to do this. Hoarding By Proxy still takes your points.

Yay, some more gifts and page 9 is done!

And the top of page 10 is gifts and gifts

Hoard count for Wahya updated and InsertUserNameHere and Yuddith

According to the wiki, all of the new dragons seem to be running along the "uncommon" line, so they will probably stay in the 3 range....

Narnia added to the new list. New list moved to where it sorts (because TJ has weird sorting names)

Added Muchsyrup. and another gift and....that's it? Dude, is all done!!!!!! Well, kind of. But will do the other stuffs later on. (Points spent updated but gifts given/received posted totals corrected, etc. not done)

In summary: The new dragons will probably remain at the 3 point "uncommon" price based on their rarity now. Points and other numbers not updated. Everyone should be on every list that they are supposed to be on except Zeditha who needs to decide how to approach helping out her (little?) brother. 715 gifts given in total.

Edited by Hoarders Anonymous

Hey Emma, if you want me to breed some of my Dorsal Holly hoard for you I would totally be willing, if you pick a couple(or more) out that you like, I will breed specific pairings.

Hi! My name is Ashleigh, and I'm a dragon hoarder

Scroll Name and Link: CaptainAsherz

PM Link: here

Proof that you read the rules: Hopefully I'm getting what you mean.. Gecko

What list(s) do you want to be on? Sunsong List

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? I have 23 and I'm just shooting for the amount it takes me to get bored

Other notes to say to your breeders: I love any lineages as long as they aren't messy! Although if it's okay with the breeder I may freeze them (I'll try my best to name them all)

Hopefully I did this right...

Are we allowed to request specific stages and/or sexes of hatchlings? For example, if we collect s2 female hatchlings of species x, would that be OK?

Edited by Wahya

Hey Emma, if you want me to breed some of my Dorsal Holly hoard for you I would totally be willing, if you pick a couple(or more) out that you like, I will breed specific pairings.

Well, any egg from this'un at all would be awesome. wub.gif

Are we allowed to request specific stages and/or sexes of hatchlings? For example, if we collect s2 female hatchlings of species x, would that be OK?

Um, sure, so long as you understand that peoples may not want to go through the trouble of hatching them for you. Your hoard, your rules and all.

Gift Report

Amthystfire -> Muchsyrup

Breed egg/hatchling of the gift: Red stripe hatchling

Lineage Link of the gift: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Iza4D

@Emma: How would this be?

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=3&mate=sPOZr

Edited by amthystfire

Hi! My name is Echo, and I'm a dragon hoarder

Scroll Name and Link: Echostorm

PM Link: [here]

Proof that you read the rules: Narwhal

What list(s) do you want to be on? Gold, please

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? I have one out of ten golds.

Other notes to say to your breeders: I don't mind if they're inbred, as long as I can breed them. I'd like it to be an even number between genders, so if I have 5 females or 5 males already, I'll either send it back or send it to someone else on the gold list. ^^

Otherwise, I'd keep some of their offspring and gift others- it'll be like a sort of charity, though I know how stubborn some golds can be.

Hi! My name is Sylph, and I'm a dragon hoarder!

Scroll Name and Link: Sylph264

PM Link: PM

Proof that you read the rules: beanbag chair

What list(s) do you want to be on? Blusang Lindwurm

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? 8/100

Other notes to say to your breeders: I'll gladly take any Blusang, including inbreds! smile.gif PBs and CBs are greatly appreciated, will be used for breeding projects.

Edited by Sylph264