Hoarders Anonymous

Hoarders Anonymous

Hi! My name is EnderKitty, and I'm a dragon hoarder with ADD

What list(s) do you want to be added to? Undine please!

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? No goal except to give all the poor altfail and alted hatchies and eggs from nice lineages a good home!

What list(s) are you currently on? Black, moonstone and prizekin.

EnderEcho - EnderEcho - PM Hey all! I am Ender, proud dragon hoarder and Pokemon Trainer. Thanks for all the really awesome gits you have given me, you all are owed something nice off my scroll if you want. The unalted undines deserve homes too, and so do nice looking alts and eggs. I prefer CB or named parents. Thanks again!

Ender, could you find it in your heart to specify what lists you want to stay on? Perhaps I should rethink the form to be clearer, but that is a task for Monday.

For some reason I'm no longer on the Dorsal lists, so could I be readded to that? They're two of the five dragons that I'm trying to get.

I will feed the Hoards

Logmister10 - Logmister - PM

I also hoard: ATM: Canopy, and both Dorsal types.

Allow users to PM directly: Yep

I want to breed on a specific day: Just when I can.

Breeding Limits: By this, I'm assuming you mean what I have? I'll breed whatever you want, if the two can breed. I'm still (Obviously tongue.gif) collecting dragons, and as soon as I get dragons, I'm open to breeding them.

Edited by Logmister

I will feed the Hoards

ForNarniaMC - PM

I also hoard: Magis

Allow users to PM directly: Yes

I want to breed on a specific day: No, I breed when I can.

Breeding Limits: I can breed almost everything on my scroll that is breedable. Note that I am a eookie at breeding and not all my breeding attempts are successful.

Take me off the Prizekin and Moonstone lists please. Finding them OK on my own, blacks and undines are harder.

Ender, could you find it in your heart to specify what lists you want to stay on? Perhaps I should rethink the form to be clearer, but that is a task for Monday.

I can fix that right now. smile.gif

Alright, I tweaked all the forms to look prettier and neater, removed a duplicate form, fixed a title, and added a "Password" to be added to the lists. The password is to make sure that new members have read all the rules before requesting to be put on a list. I have instructions for it hidden in the rules. Hehehe...

~gusearth1

Edited by Hoarders Anonymous

I will feed the Hoards

Logmister10 - Logmister - PM

I also hoard: ATM: Canopy, and both Dorsal types.

Allow users to PM directly: Yep

I want to breed on a specific day: Just when I can.

Breeding Limits: By this, I'm assuming you mean what I have? I'll breed whatever you want, if the two can breed. I'm still (Obviously tongue.gif) collecting dragons, and as soon as I get dragons, I'm open to breeding them.

Breeding limits is more about what you WON'T breed than what you will. Like, for me, I have dragons that are dedicated to their lineages, and I won't breed them for just anyone, or some of them, at all. Some dragons have set mates. Some people have horrifyingly bad times breeding certain dragons. Like, I can almost always get SS and KK (my magmas) to breed, but my pretty Ices? Forget about it. I'm lucky they didn't refuse, they breed that badly for me. So, those might be breeding limits for me. I will still try for peeps, but it would be with the warning that these two hate me.

ETA: also, you already have five points of lists, you can be on the dorsal list if you come off one of the other lists or gain enough points to allow for that.

Edited by amthystfire

Breeding limits is more about what you WON'T breed than what you will. Like, for me, I have dragons that are dedicated to their lineages, and I won't breed them for just anyone, or some of them, at all. Some dragons have set mates. Some people have horrifyingly bad times breeding certain dragons. Like, I can almost always get SS and KK (my magmas) to breed, but my pretty Ices? Forget about it. I'm lucky they didn't refuse, they breed that badly for me. So, those might be breeding limits for me. I will still try for peeps, but it would be with the warning that these two hate me.

ETA: also, you already have five points of lists, you can be on the dorsal list if you come off one of the other lists or gain enough points to allow for that.

I'll breed anything that people want though XD I'm probably not going to have any set partners, I'm more in this to help people, and if they want specific lineages, I'm not going to deny them :P

I'm not on the Dorsal lists, but I still have points dedicated to them, so I'm requesting being readded to the lists, so I don't waste points :P I think I was forgotten when the forms were remade, and now I'm only on three Extremely Common lists :/

Edit: I just realized, red Dorsal is rare XD

Edited by Logmister

Ack! The code for the giver's report is missing! Only the receiver's code is there! Copying from previous posts:

Gift Report

I increased the hoard of Zeditha with Volcanic Pyralsprite Egg which can be found here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/bk5dr -- Done!

Gift Report

I increased the hoard of enderecho with Black Egg which can be found here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/GsFk5 -- Done! I like it when they go quick biggrin.gif

----------

I have a Gilded Bloodscale I was going to send to BringsTheSnow, but it seems she's been inactive for quite some time -- no ungrown dragons on her scroll, missing this year's Valentine release, and no Forum posts since January. If by some odd chance she comes back before the egg hatches, I'll send it to her, but it's unlikely at this point. :<

----------

On a side note, what about a universal code for both? Something like:

Gift Report

Gifter's Name: Giver goes here

Hoarder's Name: Receiver goes here

Gift's Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/giftgoeshere

[SIZE=7]Gift Report[/SIZE]
[b]Gifter's Name:[/b] 
[b]Hoarder's Name:[/b] 
[b]Gift's Lineage Link:[/b] 

Edited by SomeoneSneaky

Ack! The code for the giver's report is missing! Only the receiver's code is there! Copying from previous posts:

Gift Report

I increased the hoard of Zeditha with Volcanic Pyralsprite Egg which can be found here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/bk5dr

Gift Report

I increased the hoard of enderecho with Black Egg which can be found here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/GsFk5

----------

I have a Gilded Bloodscale I was going to send to BringsTheSnow, but it seems she's been inactive for quite some time -- no ungrown dragons on her scroll, missing this year's Valentine release, and no Forum posts since January. If by some odd chance she comes back before the egg hatches, I'll send it to her, but it's unlikely at this point. :<

^^' That was a result of my laziness. I had deleted the giver's form, because I was going to make one gifting form that could be used both ways, but real life got in the way so now we only have a giftee's form! Fixing it now. Sorry!

Forgot to report the flamingo before, apparently it has hatched now. rolleyes.gif

Gift Report

I increased the hoard of amthystfire with Flamingo Egg which can be found here:

Here

-snip-

On a side note, what about a universal code for both? Something like:

Gift Report

Gifter's Name: Giver goes here

Hoarder's Name: Receiver goes here

Gift's Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/giftgoeshere

[SIZE=7]Gift Report[/SIZE]
[b]Gifter's Name:[/b] 
[b]Hoarder's Name:[/b] 
[b]Gift's Lineage Link:[/b] 

I just fixed it to something similar, but basically it works for both the gifter posting or the giftee posting, and takes out some of the unnecessary words.

---------------

amthystfire, what is the difference between the gifter's list and the breeder's list? It was one of my first questions when I saw this thread, and I think it might be confusing some people. (Me included xd.png)

~gusearth1

Edited by Hoarders Anonymous

I'm going to assume that DragonLove234 is no longer active; they have not replied to my PM, nor have the accepted the hatchlings I've offered them. I'm going to offer them to the next person in the Tri-Horn list.

Amthystfire, what is the difference between the gifter's list and the breeder's list? It was one of my first questions when I saw this thread, and I think it might be confusing some people. (Me included xd.png)

~gusearth1

Breeders are people who are on the breeders list because they have filled out the forms and basically said that they are willing to recieve PM requests to breed specific eggs for people.

Gifters are people who have given out eggs, but are not on the breeders list.

And I decided that I was putting together a jigsaw puzzle. I am about halfway through, so I will probably do that most of tomorrow as well.

I would like to ask, after staring intently at the sprites, if I could specify a hoard for Wyverns. Any of them, except Bright-breasted and Seragamma Wyverns . They are all very pretty!

Hi! My name is (YOUR PREFERRED NAME), and I'm a dragon hoarder with ADD

Scroll Name and Link: Scroll

PM Link: PM

What list(s) are you currently on? Magi, Red

What list(s) do you want to be added to? Well, the one mentioned above.

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? no, no

What list(s) would you like to be removed from? Magi, Red

What list(s) would you like to remain on? no.

Other notes to your breeders: Heritage doesn't matter!

Edited by Asursrus