Hoarders Anonymous

Hoarders Anonymous

To those of you asking about new species being added - I just sent an email to amthystfire and hopefully either she or one of the other thread mods can get them updated soon! I don't see why you can't request hoarding those dragons, but since I'm not the thread originator, nor a mod, I can't say for sure.

Unfortunately my email failed to go through to her :/ So at this point I'm not sure what to do.

I decided to contact the other thread editor, gusearth1, and am waiting to see what they have to say.

Edited by Wahya

Ok, I contacted gusearth1, and they will be assigning update duties to a new staff, so please stay tuned for updates!

So have there been any new updates on this? I don't know if this is the right place to comment, but I'm just kinda curious as I haven't seen anything from this for a while....

The second mod I contacted who said they'd give me the log in info to start updating still hasn't sent it to me :/ IDK what's going to be honest with you xP

Still watching, still hoping. This is a great thing to be part of, and I really don't want it to go away. D:

*crosses fingers*

Worst case scenario if we don't hear from this in a while, we can always to try set up a new one, this is a great thing to be part of (even though I'm not part of it I can see how this has helped people grow their hoards)

Announcements! (1/3/16)

Unfortunately, me (Gusearth1) and Amthystfire had some very badly timed hiatus sessions, and this thread has almost gone completely R.I.P. Because of that, and with SomeoneSneaky and Wahya poking me, (smile.gif) I had agreed to pass on the thread to them to run. (Amythistfire and I will still be "mods", but inactive ones. I'll try to pop in from time to time and help ease the shifting and combining of thread archives and things) Of course, I forgot to give them the login credentials until today.

So, meet the two new mods of this thread, SomeoneSneaky, and Wahya!

Thing #2 A lot of you have been asking about new breeds being added, I'm going to go ahead and add the Lunar Heralds and Xenowyrms, since amthystfire is more R.I.P. than I am right now. I'll also be trying to update the lists from the last time an update was made.

Thing #3 A lot of the rarity determinations on the breed list are extremely off, so I'm in the process of trying to fix them. You can help by pointing any of those mistakes out, and what rarity you think they should be.

Thing #4 I'm currently conducting an update, starting from page 12. This is mostly to update the lists, the gift reports and points can wait for later, and may even be changed, I don't really know. tongue.gif

~Gusearth1

Edited by Hoarders Anonymous

*casts @Resurrection*

*happydance*

One other thing I'd like to do is go through and figure out how many people on the lists are still actively playing DC. It's frustrating to pick up an egg for someone, only to find out they stopped playing altogether.

I've gotten into the habit of checking scrolls before I send out gift messages -- if a scroll has no eggs or growing hatchies, I don't bother. I know, however, there are folks who will take a break from collecting dragons, but remain active here on the forums.

For now, though, if any of you are on the IRC, feel free to

/join #HoardersAnonymous

I just opened and registered it today, so it's still being touched up -- not entirely sure if it's completely open yet or if it will demand a password. *crossfingers*

Edited by SomeoneSneaky

<snip snip>

Gift Report

(SomeoneSneaky) -> Wahya

Breed egg/hatchling of the gift: CB Tsunami egg

Lineage Link of the gift: http://dragcave.net/lineage/IuGGL

----------

Looks like I might have spoke too soon -- the other eggs hatched on my scroll. If the intended recipients contact me, I'll pass the hatchies along and re-post the gift.

Edited by SomeoneSneaky

Hi! My name is Minty, and I'm a dragon hoarder

Scroll Name and Link: _InBetweenTheLines_

PM Link: PM

Proof that you read the rules: Tiger...?

What list(s) do you want to be on? Magma

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? I don't have an endgoal in mind, although I'd like to be over 50 by, eh, June maybe? Right now I have nineteen, including my eggs.

Other notes to say to your breeders: I accept all magma dragons, no matter how messy or inbred its lineage is. I name all my dragons, and be sure to let me know if you don't want the dragon frozen.

Man, I've been stalking this thread without posting for a while because I thought applying during a staff change would be bothersome. But, hey, here I am.

Hi! My name is a5t100, and I'm a dragon hoarder with ADD

Scroll Name and Link: a5t100

Proof that you read the rules: Penguin.

What list(s) are you currently on? Red.

What list(s) do you want to be added to or removed from? Removed from Red and added to Sunsong.

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? As many as possible.

Other notes to your breeders: I will take any Sunsongs, no matter the lineage. CB's are preferred, though.

Gift Report

a5t100 -> ladymatch

Breed egg/hatchling of the gift: Mint egg

Lineage Link of the gift: http://dragcave.net/lineage/kGOiE

It has been more than 24 hours and I haven't heard back.

Gift Report

a5t100 -> memorytreedragons

Breed egg/hatchling of the gift: 2 Moonstone Eggs

Lineage Link of the gift: http://dragcave.net/lineage/MGMDS and http://dragcave.net/lineage/N5Z8o

I'm glad this thread is back in action!

Edited by a5t100

Uh I used to pop here from time to time, yet I can't see myself on the list so kinda clueless on how many points I have left/spent.

Though I'm still on that red list, and already hit my 50 dragons on it so new goal would be 200.

I would like to join, but Anagallis' isn't on the front page. I hoard them smile.gif I'll wait for them to be added before filling out the form ^^

Hi! My name is Clya, and I'm a dragon hoarder

Scroll Name and Link: Clya --> http://dragcave.net/user/Clya

PM Link: Click! (Hope I did this right)

Proof that you read the rules: Betta Fish wub.gif

What list(s) do you want to be on? Red Dragon, Duotone

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? Red = 500, currently have 70/500, Duotones = 2/50

Other notes to say to your breeders: Starting out with a "small" number of Dutones, prefer CB, messy lineages will be frozen. I will accept ANY lineage, gender etc. of red dragons and will never freeze! Help me with my army! biggrin.gif I always try to keep one egg slot open, but I can accept hatchlings almost as soon as I get sent a PM. (I do have classes so it probably won't be until after that or before early in the morning)

Edit:

Side note, I tried to sign up before and I was never added to the list. In addition, I would love to hoard the newer breeds but those aren't on the list.

I'm just going to quote this because I'm too lazy to copy and paste, but I tried to sign up several times before and this was the more "recent" one.

Hi! My name is Timbre, and I'm a dragon hoarder.

Scroll Name and Link: Timbre

PM Link: Shoot me a message anytime.

Proof that you read the rules: Coyote

What list(s) do you want to be on? Speckle-Throated Dragon! user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? Primary goal is 40 (but that's a pretty low goal and I'll probably collect them far beyond that). Currently starting with 4. EDIT: Now have 13 CB, 7 lineaged adults, and a handful of little hatchling rascals running around my scroll. ^w^

Other notes to say to your breeders: Hatchlings and incuhatchable eggs preferred. Will freeze inbred/messy lineage hatchies as cute scroll dividers, will try to continue really beautiful lineages to the best of my ability, will use CBs to build interesting purebred lineages and checkers. Thank you!

I guess I'll do the same, to indicate activity. Edited slightly to reflect current number of Specklethroats.

Hi! My name is The_Serpent, and I'm a dragon hoarder

Scroll Name and Link: Scroll

Proof that you read the rules: Ottoman

What list(s) do you want to be on? Golden Wyvern

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? Uhhh, I'd like to hit 100 eventually but obviously that's not gonna be for a while. Right now I have 5 including my egg.

Other notes to say to your breeders: If you could give me purebreds that would be great but that's just prima donna me wanting special lineages. Other than that, will freeze messy lineages and really appreciate CBs if you're that generous.

Hi! My name is a5t100, and I'm a dragon hoarder with ADD

Scroll Name and Link: a5t100

Proof that you read the rules: Penguin.

What list(s) are you currently on? Red.

What list(s) do you want to be added to or removed from? Removed from Red and added to Sunsong.

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? As many as possible.

Other notes to your breeders: I will take any Sunsongs, no matter the lineage. CB's are preferred, though.

Gift Report

a5t100 -> ladymatch

Breed egg/hatchling of the gift: Mint egg

Lineage Link of the gift: http://dragcave.net/lineage/kGOiE

It has been more than 24 hours and I haven't heard back.

Gift Report

a5t100 -> memorytreedragons

Breed egg/hatchling of the gift: 2 Moonstone Eggs

Lineage Link of the gift: http://dragcave.net/lineage/MGMDS and http://dragcave.net/lineage/N5Z8o

I'm glad this thread is back in action!

These all grew up on my scroll.

Hi! My name is rihannalexis, and I'm a dragon hoarder

Scroll Name and Link: rihannalexis

PM Link: PM me

Proof that you read the rules: snake

What list(s) do you want to be on? Xenowyrms, I need xenowyrms, all of the xenowyrms. xd.png

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? To infinity and beyond! That is to say, just as many as I can get my hands on 18/∞.

Other notes to say to your breeders: I do prefer CBs, but will take other pretty lineages. Messy or inbred lineages may be frozen.

Edited by rihannalexis

Hi! My name is Igloo, and I'm a dragon hoarder

Scroll Name and Link: Igloo9201

Proof that you read the rules: Eastern Indigo Snake!

What list(s) do you want to be on? Nhiostrife Wyvern

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? Nope. Just an ever-growing hoard for me.

Other notes to say to your breeders: I prefer CBs, but anything neat enough and PB is fine with me. :3

Wee.

Activity updates for members would be nice. I want to start gifting a ton, but I never know if someone is active or not.

So glad to see this revived. Makes sense that Wahya and SomeoneSneaky are being put in charge, both are wonderful and extremely active.

Hi! My name is Clya, and I'm a dragon hoarder

Scroll Name and Link: Clya --> http://dragcave.net/user/Clya

PM Link: Click! (Hope I did this right)

Proof that you read the rules: Betta Fish wub.gif

What list(s) do you want to be on? Red Dragon, Gray/Storm

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? Red = 500, currently have 88/500, Gray/Storms = 10/Infinite

Other notes to say to your breeders: Collecting as many Grays/Storms. Most will grow to adulthood, some I may freeze but will ask permission. Will accept any lineage, even inbred! I will accept ANY lineage, gender etc. of red dragons and will never freeze! biggrin.gif I always try to keep one egg slot open, but I can accept hatchlings almost as soon as I get sent a PM. (I do have classes so it probably won't be until after that or before early in the morning)

Edit:

Side note, I tried to sign up before and I was never added to the list. So posting this again...