Hoarders Anonymous

Hoarders Anonymous

Hi! My name is gusearth1, and I'm a dragon hoarder

What list(s) do you want to be on? Sunsong Amphiptere, and Electric.

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? Sunsongs: 24/??? (+2 Frozen Hatchies) Electrics: 10/100

Yeah it's not much, I'm just starting out.

gusearth1 - gusearth1 - PM CB or PB EG 's are appreciated, some messy ones will be frozen. (With breeder permission.)

I did minor list updates with plans to get everyone on the list this afternoon, if all goes well. Zeditha's goals changed, Heartstealing dragons put on the list, and it's out of Val season, so I will change the avatar....

Hi! My name is Sophia, and I'm a dragon hoarder with ADD

What list(s) do you want to be on? Dark Myst Pygmy

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? 4/???

What list(s) are you currently on? Black Tip and Soulpeace; I'd like to be removed from Black Tip, please.

umbreon_rock - PM - I'd prefer purebreds if possible; inbreds are fine if they're pretty, but please no messies, I'll use them for a lineage.

Updates:

GusEarth1 is going to be a primary mod now in addition to myself, amthystfire.

Updated list (added everyone, etc) need to make updates on points spent, gifts recorded but numbers not updated. Though there were only like 5 gifts to put on the list to begin with.

Need to put Gus in first post.

That's about it, I have to go to dinner now, so see yous!

Amth~

I seem to be on the mint list. I requested to be on the magi list and not mint.

OOPS!!!!! Sorry about that, all fixed now, I must have skimmed over the magma/mint headings as I went down.

Hi! My name is Dark_Angel, and I'm a dragon hoarder

What list(s) do you want to be on?

Nebula, Red, Royal Blue

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have?

20 of each nebula/ 30 red [2/30]/ 20 royal blue [1/20]

I have two frozen nebulas,but I'd like not to count frozen ones.

My scroll,same name as here - PM

Would like some neat linages, anything is alright as long as it's not too messy.

You have 3 3-point lists listed, please narrow your requests down or donate to receive more points.

Edited by Hoarders Anonymous

Hi! My name is airaani, and I'm a dragon hoarder

What list(s) do you want to be on? Nebula

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? I want them all >.>

airaani - airaani - PM I've loved nebulas since I saw them in progress. I've hoarded them since release and even though I'm not as active now, I'd love to keep the DC record for nebulas.

If my inbox gets full I can always be reached by email. I love CB nebulas but I will take all kinds. I may freeze messy ones unless you ask me not to.

Small update on the numbers - I have now collected 3 Pyropes and 1 Spessartine. (in total.)

Hello, I'm applying smile.gif

Hi! My name is PikaPika555, and I'm a dragon hoarder

What list(s) do you want to be on? Cheeeeeeeeese.

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? 100 dragons (for my army) and I have one so far.

pikapika555 -my scroll- PikaPika555 -My PM- Thanks in advance for the eggs!

Note to all members, the forms have been updated. Nothing in terms of content has been changed, but they look prettier no. ^^

~gusearth1

I just want to say -- I am ridiculously amused that you decided to use what I said for the thread summary. xd.png

And now that the Valentine craziness is over, it's time to go back to hunting for hoardings! \o/

Hi! My name is (YOUR PREFERRED NAME), and I'm a dragon hoarder with ADD

What list(s) do you want to be added to? For now, Moonstone and Shimmerkin

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have?

What list(s) are you currently on? Do you count this? If not, only Black, Regular.

EnderEcho - YOUR FORUM USER NAME IF IT IS DIFFERENT - PM Whatever you want to say to your breeder(s) put here. Hey guys, thanks a lot. I just want to say that I'm really greatful for all the ridiculously generous gifts I have gotten from you, that you are stooky, and that I am Absol.

~Gotta catch em' all!

EnderKitty

Edited by EnderEcho

Gift Report

I increased the hoard of Zeditha with Volcanic Pyralsprite Egg which can be found here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/eTR8X -done!

Gift Report

I increased the hoard of Lady_Lunevis with Glaucus Drake Egg which can be found here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/urLOh - Done!

Gift Report

I increased the hoard of amthystfire with Flamingo Egg which can be found here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/SO7Eg - done!

Edited by SomeoneSneaky

My ipad is being too lazy to let me copy things right, so I won't try and copy anything...

I gained a Pyralsprite xd.png

Pyrpope: 4/500

Alamantine: 0/500

Spessartine: 1/500

This is going to take a loooong time...

@Hoarders Anonymous

Oh now I get it, thought of it a bit differently.

Hi! My name is Dark_Angel, and I'm a dragon hoarder

What list(s) do you want to be on?

Red

3/50

My scroll,Dark_Angel12345 - PM

Would prefer lineages I can/could eventually continue, but messy ones are also okay for their BSA.

How absolutely wretched. I am going to breed you some reds right now. Probably EG 3rd and 4th. Though I don't guarantee you will be able to breed any of the 4ths together.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/GU9Zc

http://dragcave.net/lineage/YlvST

I will breed more later.

Oooo, I got this from ForNarniaMC: flamingo egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/m9wuy

And I made this for Asursrus: http://dragcave.net/lineage/bRic7

Edited by amthystfire

Removed inactive members who had not reported in to the thread by today. if you want back on the lists, please submit a new application.

Fixed points spent. should be correct.

Fixed an issue with SolarCat's breeder form that was causing it not to show up at all and to funkify the one below it(SpitFyre). If your scroll is not displayed on your breeder form and you would like it to be, let me know.

Fixed other issues with breeding forms. Mostly OCD issues.

There's a thread group account now!? Awesome biggrin.gif

Also, I'd like to up my hoard count to 464 biggrin.gif

Edited by Wahya